Start by marking “Led into Temptation” as Want to Read:
Led into Temptation

Led into Temptation

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
He's the worst possible man for her. And she wants him with a desperation that borders on obsession...Recently jilted Naomi Brightman has had it with men! Her last boyfriend left her with a broken heart and the FBI on her trail. What she needs now is a place to hide for a while. Only when she gets to the remote resort she owns with her sisters, what she finds is a temptati ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Blaze, 214 pages
Published May 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

Emmie Dark
Jan 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011
This wasn't my favourite of the "Haworth House" series, but still highly enjoyable. Unfortunately because of the weird international publisher timing, I've read them out of order, and this book was instrumental in setting up the "family reunited" thread that goes through all of the books. I wish I'd read it before I read the last book of the series. Never mind.

As always, there's plenty of plot, a dramatic climax that puts someone's life in peril, and plenty of sizzle -- although I always think
Michele
Jan 11, 2011 rated it liked it
A fun and sexy read with a nice twist a la 'The Thorn Birds' (I don't put any spoilers here but dang, I hadn't thought about that book/tv miniseries in a long time). The setup could have probably been a bit tigher though it was good for the romance part of the book. It's just that due to the length of the book there wasn't a lot of room to go into certain elements like you would normally see in a longer book, such as the bad guy stalking the heroine. 'The Thorn Birds' was mentioned along with th ...more
Sara
Jan 29, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Uptight lawyer meets hunky priest--chaos ensues. No, seriously... uptight lawyer is recently unemployed and the target of the FBI and her former fiance because he gave her stolen money to hide without her knowing it. And the priest, he's really a private investigator on the trail of her ex, hoping to avenge his near death of 3 years earlier. They can't seem to stay away from each other, thanks in part to a teenage fantasy and the wily ghost of the resort.
Dawn ♥ romance
May 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this story. It had an interesting twist on the relationship but I skimmed lots of the heroine's mental debates and the action did pick up in the second half. Attorney Naomi just lost her job and her fiance broke it off so she returns to resort she co-owns and meets Father Dane MacFarland.
Sandra Dagg
Dec 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is the first of a three book group, each one about one of three sisters. It's fun, hot and there's a good plot, even a ghost. It's not heavy, but I really enjoyed this book, and the second one, and am currently enjoying the third one as well. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fast, sexy and entertaining read.
Virginia
Jun 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
A fun, quick read. I really liked both main characters, as well as some of the supporting ones. There were some unexpected twists and some effective red herrings. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.
Jamie DeBree
Apr 09, 2010 rated it really liked it
A forbidden fantasy, a secret tower room, a private beach, and a benevolent ghost - this story has all the marks of a perfect fantasy for Naomi & Dane, if they can just get rid of all the people who want what Naomi doesn't even realize she has. An engaging and entertaining read, to be sure.
Robin *loves sexy books*
This started out pretty slow for me but heated up toward the end. It was ok. Onto book 2 though.
Paige Forrester
Aug 27, 2012
Jordan Haynes
Jun 15, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Carolyn Fulgenzi was born on 28 July 1940 in Detroit, Michigan, USA, daughter of Janet (McLaughlin) and Andrew Fulgenzi. She graduated from Dominican High School in Detroit and completed her undergraduate education at Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. She continued her studies attending Syracuse University receiving her Master’s in English Education. After retiring as a teacher wit ...more
More about Cara Summers...