Start by marking “SoulCollage: An Intuitive Collage Process for Individuals and Groups” as Want to Read:
SoulCollage: An Intuitive Collage Process for Individuals and Groups

SoulCollage: An Intuitive Collage Process for Individuals and Groups

SoulCollage is a process through which you contact your intuition and create an incredible deck of cards which have deep personal meaning and which will help you with life's questions.

Following the simple SoulCollage directions, your hands move fragments of cut-out magazine pictures around, fitting them together in a surprising new way and gluing them down on a card.

Unknown Binding, 154 pages
Published January 1st 2001 by Hanford Mead Publishers

To ask other readers questions about SoulCollage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SoulCollage

Start your review of SoulCollage: An Intuitive Collage Process for Individuals and Groups
Autumn
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Teaches you how to create a personal deck of cards, in each suit, that are inspired and/or deeply resonates with your soul. This is an interesting book that I ate up. The project itself is extremely cathartic and helps one deal with all of life's ups and downs. Absolutely love it.
Marianne Mullen
I love the process of Soul Collage but didn't find this book easiest to read. It was helpful for me to understand the founder's theories and process. Some of it was a bit "out there" for me even though I fully embrace this creative, therapeutic process. I wish at times the chapters were in a different order as it didn't seem to flow naturally for me.
Mary Mathews
This original SoulCollage book may not still be available new, but is worth searching for. I have led many SoulCollage groups. The transformative power of this non-threatening, easily accessible "right-brain" creative process has been profound for many women I have worked with. Plus, it's fun! The SoulCollage people had to re-publish the process under the title SoulCollage evolving due to some copyright concerns over the original images used. that book is also well worth it.
Rita
Sep 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
A friend introduced me to this process of making self intuitive collage cards for delving into the inner self. I was so impressed with the idea I got the book and am in the process of making many cards. This process is used by many therapists while working with non-verbal and emotionally stressed people. I think the potential is limitless.
Shelley
Aug 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Seena Frost and Soulcollage have been a powerful way to process imagery.
I love doing this type of collaging and` groups with this can feed all types.
Tristy
Feb 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend making your own deck of soul collage cards. It's amazing to get to know your inner archetypes that are uniquely your own!
Marietta
Jun 24, 2008 rated it really liked it
This- although is a bit cheesy (my friends in college would make fun) is a great too for art therapist and those seeking a little help getting creative.
Jen
Aug 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
An excellent book but would have been improved with some sample meditations.
Sherri
Kristin
Jan 13, 2008

• The Artist's Way Every Day: A Year of Creative Living
  • Living the Creative Life: Ideas and Inspirations from Working Artists
  • Brave Intuitive Painting-Let Go, Be Bold, Unfold!: Techniques for Uncovering Your Own Unique Painting Style
  • Taking Flight: Inspiration and Techniques to Give Your Creative Spirit Wings
  • The Art Journal Workshop: Break Through, Explore, and Make it Your Own
  • New Kid
  • The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
  • Anaïs: The Erotic Life of Anaïs Nin
  • Nonviolent Communication Companion Workbook: A Practical Guide for Individual, Group, or Classroom Study
  • The Daniel Clowes Reader: A Critical Edition of Ghost World and Other Stories, with Essays, Interviews, and Annotations
  • Frida Kahlo: The Paintings
  • Riding the Bus with My Sister: A True Life Journey
  • Brave on the Rocks: If You Don't Go, You Don't See
  • Harley Merlin and the Mystery Twins (Harley Merlin, #2)