Start by marking “Kitchen Witchery: A Compendium of Oils, Unguents, Incense, Tinctures, and Comestibles” as Want to Read:

3.9  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Psychic Soap: 4 parts Lemongrass + 3 parts Bay + 1 part Cinnamon Come and See Me Oil 5 drops Patchouli oil + 2 drops Cinnamon oil + Olive oil base

Over the years, Wiccan High Priestess Marilyn Daniel has collected hundreds of recipes for her craft. Responding to repeated requests for her secrets, she has compiled them here for the first time in this comprehensive reference
Published August 19th 2014 by Weiser Books (first published May 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Kitchen Witchery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kitchen Witchery

J.P.
Jul 10, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I bought this book thinking that it would be a unique addition to my collection. I was absolutely appalled, however, when I realized that it was almost completely plagiarized. Ms. Daniel stole nearly every word in her book from Scott Cunningham's encyclopedias, and not just the recipes. All of the explanations and intro text were copied verbatim from his books as well. Ms. Daniel should be very, very ashamed of herself.
Dimka
Jun 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: work
Anyone who works in Hoodoo or loves to cook would find this book helpful. Her receipes are easy to follow & you can make substitutions as necessary. Also a good book to use as a guideline for making your own receipes.
Liz
This has a good collection of formulas, but as others have mentioned, much of it is copied verbatim from other works (particularly Scott Cunningham). I mean technically, it does say in the description that it's a "compilation", but that's a fairly thin way to disguise blatant plagiarism.
Luminea
Jun 08, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: magic, pagan
When this book was first published I was excited to add it to my collection until I cracked it open and realized that it is a compilation of other authors' writing, recipes, correspondences, spells, etc., mainly Scott Cunningham whose work I greatly admire. Please don't support plagiarism by reading this book. Check out Scott Cunningham and Patricia Telesco's kitchen witch books instead.
Tree
Samantha Davidson
Jul 13, 2015
Tariah Moondragon
Jun 01, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Very handy to have all your favorite plagiarized recipes under one book cover. This book is it!
Phoenix
Angela McLean
Mar 28, 2015
Victoria Newman
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Silver_Raven