Start by marking “A Time for Love (de Piaget, #1-2; de Piaget/MacLeod, #5 & 7)” as Want to Read:
A Time for Love (de Piaget, #1-2; de Piaget/MacLeod, #5 & 7)

A Time for Love (de Piaget #1-2)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  563 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Two of the New York Times bestselling author's most dazzling paranormal romances, together for the first time.

In Another Chance to Dream, Rhys, a knight with neither land nor title, cannot win the hand of Gwennelyn of Segrave, but he will always have her heart. Then Gwen is betrothed to another man, and Rhys fears he will lose her forever. Until a surprise offer comes
Published September 7th 2010 by Berkley Publishing (first published August 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Time for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Time for Love

Dianne
Feb 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really, really love Lynn Kurland. Her books are fun, good, clean romance! I'm such a sucker for a good romance, but I hate all the passion and what I would call "TMI" you find in most romance novels.

I love the element of time travel in these books as well! Some may think it's silly, but I love the light reading for my busy lifestyle and the fairy tale ending in all of her books.

This is a feel-good, time travel, CLEAN, historical romance. LOVED IT as much as I love all of her books.
Andrea Lublink
Jul 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Chivalry abounds in this two-part series book. The characters are really enjoyable - romance, adventures, intrigue.

The second part was actually better. The story revolves around the son of the first couple. His character is much more rough around the edges with a hidden tender heart for his true love. I really liked the humorous banter between the two brothers while they were trying to "woo" the fair maiden.

Romance was nice - not overly graphic.
Katie McP
Jul 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lynn-kurland
This book is not a new book, but a re-publishing of Another Chance to Dream (Rhys and Gwen) and If I Had You (Robin and Anne). I love those two books, and I like that they re-published them so I could have them on my Nook.
Pamela Gramlisch
May 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
In reading Lynn Kurland :The MacLeods" series and now going into "The De Piagets" series, it is nice to see how the relationships developed that were talked about in the original series. I really like the back and forth fighting then loving that all her characters do. The time travel back to the lairds of the Highlands and Lords of England, plus all the ghosts (which are so funny) make these a wonderfully fun to read series of books.
Carolyn
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kurland-lynn
I have spent the last ten days re-reading all of Lynn Kurland's FABULOUS books - for the fourth time! They are just as mesmerizing and wonderful as the very first time I read them. I know I will continue re-reading them until I fade into the mist of time for I never tire of them. And, if there is a library in heaven (if I make it there), I will be reading them there too! Sweet bliss!
Sherri
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was ok
this was my very very least favorite book of the Lynn Kurland books that I have been hooked on lately. I just think there was way to much unhappiness for way to much of the book. So to be honest I didn't even read the second story in this book because I just couldn't make me. But then I read One Enchanted Evening and loved it so much so all is well!! :)
Jiji
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
Too angsty. I already don't like "second chance" romance, but to have all the drama happen within the book itself was really annoying. I'd rather read about their weird relationship from their children. I can't believe there was absolutely no way for them to be together from the beginning as they wanted
Tracy
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I very much enjoyed the book! It is my first Lynn Kurland book and I wanted to start at the beginning of the series which this is the first two books that begin the Di Piaget line...so you get to know how it all began!
Annette
Aug 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, romance
I love Lynn Kurland, but these two stories dragged for me.
Maybe it was me. I just couldn't get into them like I did her other books.
This book had two stories...enjoyed, but had to skip some of it
Melissa
Just book 1 and 2
Andrea Azzalin
Jan 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book is cute. It is the only way to describe any of Kurland's books. They're cute.
Jessi
Sep 15, 2011 rated it it was ok
Predictable but fun in a familiar way.
Patti
Feb 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing

i loved it, needed to start from the beginning sice i read the last 2 first.
Gillian Pierce
Beth
Feb 05, 2014
Crystal
Aug 21, 2014
  • The Christmas Cat (Includes: de Piaget, #4.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #2.5)
  • Highlander's Curse (Daughters of the Glen, #8)
  • Highland Knight
  • A Twist In Time (Da Vinci Time Travel, #3)
  • Highland Magic (Highland Dream, #3)
  • The Longing (Age Of Faith, #5)
  • Netherworld
  • Blind Impulse
  • The Heart's Warrior (Medieval Romance Trilogy #1)
  • Tumbling Through Time
  • Beneath a Midnight Moon
  • A Highlander for Christmas
Lynn began her writing career at the tender age of five with a series of illustrated novellas entitled Clinton’s Troubles in which the compelling hero found himself in all sorts of . . . well, trouble. She was living in Hawaii at the time and the scope for her imagination (poisoned fish, tropical cliffs, large spiders) was great and poor Clinton bore the brunt of it. After returning to the mainlan ...more
More about Lynn Kurland...

de Piaget (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Another Chance to Dream (de Piaget,  #1; de Piaget/MacLeod, #5)
  • If I Had You (de Piaget, #2; de Piaget/MacLeod, #7)
  • Dreams of Stardust (de Piaget, #3; de Piaget/MacLeod, #11)
  • When I Fall in Love (de Piaget, #4; MacLeod, #6; de Piaget/MacLeod, #13)
  • One Enchanted Evening (de Piaget, #5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #16)
  • This Is All I Ask (de Piaget, #6; de Piaget/MacLeod, #3)
  • The More I See You (de Piaget, #7; de Piaget/MacLeod, #6)
  • From This Moment On (de Piaget, #8; de Piaget/MacLeod, #9)
  • Stardust of Yesterday (de Piaget, #9; de Paiget/MacLeod, #1)
  • Till There Was You (MacLeod, #8; De Piaget #10; de Piaget/MacLeod, #15)