Start by marking “No Man Left Behind: How to Build and Sustain a Thriving Disciple-Making Ministry for Every Man in Your Church” as Want to Read:

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  105 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
This is a foundational book for men-s ministry in the context
of the local church. The honesty and veracity with which these
three men map out a successful men-s ministry is very encouraging.
Its theme is -building faithful men- and it targets leaders of
men-s ministry who can then reach the men of their congregations
and neighborhoods for Christ in a very practical and me
Published July 1st 2006 by Moody Publishers

To ask other readers questions about No Man Left Behind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Man Left Behind

Michael Vincent
A challenging and helpful strategy that can be applied to any ministry in the church. It takes a lot of work and planning - plus getting the right people in leadership. They do not choose a specific curriculum, but give helpful insights and structure to what a man's ministry program should look like. I found most helpful the reminder that we must do different events and studies to reach different types of people.
Joey Reed
If you are looking for a step-by-step method to create disciples out of rough-cut men, this is the book for you.

From the back cover: A spiritual reformation of society starts with a spiritual reformation of men. But making disciples — men who are walking with Christ, living like Christ, and working for Christ — is hard.

If you’ve been struggling to get traction with men, No Man Left Behind can revolutionize your efforts. Drawing upon thirty years of research and work with more than 2,500 churches
Kent
Jul 22, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Kent by: Pat Ryan asked me to read it before our conference of the same title.
Not a big how-to ministry book fan, but this one, at least the first part, took time to lay out the important theological doctrines on which their prescriptions were based.

Overwhelming as an approach to men's ministry, but certainly doable and inspiring for guys whose passion is men's ministry. (Not my particular passion, but reading it in preparation for a men's leadership conference I'm attending with 7 other guys from our church.)
Jamie Harwick
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: men-s-ministry
Amazing read if you are getting a start in men's ministry or are looking to jump start. It is honest in that it will not be a quick fix.
Yves Johnson
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a must read for Men's Ministry leaders. You'll find great ways to help your men walk with Christ.
Tim
Feb 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This help me see ministry in a whole new way! Great book. We talk about it often in our Men's Ministry Team mtgs.
Ken Smith
Feb 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!
John Delaney
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found more solid tidbits reading this for the second time. I keep it handy for review when needed.
Mark Bates