Start by marking “The Morganville Vampires, Volume 2 (The Morganville Vampires, #3-4)” as Want to Read:
The Morganville Vampires, Volume 2 (The Morganville Vampires, #3-4)

The Morganville Vampires, Volume 2

(The Morganville Vampires #3-4)

During the day, Morganville is just a small college town in the heart of Texas. But after dark, students like Claire Danvers know that studying can take a backseat to staying alive. Now together in one bloodthirsty volume, the second two books of the Morganville Vampires series show why underestimating a vampire can be deadly....

MIDNIGHT ALLEY
Claire Danvers has pledged her
Paperback, Omnibus Edition, 448 pages
Published September 28th 2010 by New American Library

Teri
Nov 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I already finished the first book the ending was horrible I was going to read till the end of the first book then go to sleep but it ended on a cliffhanger so I didn't go to sleep until around 3am.
Marybeth (Manhattan Reader)
Aug 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own, favorites
So after the first volume I knew that I had to rush and pick the next book up, sadly I had to wait a little while before rushing out and getting this book, but once I did I have no regrets. I had no idea I was going to enjoy this series so much.

Claire has grown on me so much, and I am personally very proud of Shane, because within the last two books he has grown so much. He still keeps to his Shanish way's, but the fact that he isn't as immature as from the first book I really like that. There w
Kathryn
Sep 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Michelle  novelsontherun
Nov 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
MINIGHT ALLEY BOOK # 3

RATING : 4 SMEXI BOYS STARS!!

I have just finished ‘Midnight Alley’, that was a great read, lots of excitement and twists in the storyline.

I’m starting to get a clearer picture of where 7+ more books could be taking me. Claire has a lot of growing up to do in this book and not a lot of choices. Amelie has made it very clear where Claire’s allegiance lies. I’m not sure how that is going to all pan out for Claire, she has got herself in a rather deep hole with Amelie.

Enter, n
Estrella Gonzalez
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
this book is amazing i loved it. there were some parts were i stopped reading because of how stupid Claire was being so it was hard to read but other than that it was an amazing book and i could not put the book down. this book is great if you want to get away from lifes problems and i really enjoyed reading it .
Nazifa
Jan 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Maxwell // Well-Read Rebel
Mar 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book never fell flat, and it stayed within the storyline. Sometimes, sequels to books go off in different directions, or they fall flat. This book didn't and I enjoyed it as much as the first one!
Julie
Feb 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Books #3 and #4 were action packed (even more so than the first two). Really enjoy seeing how this town and the relationships develop. Minor clichés and annoyances aside, Claire is a pretty kick-ass protagonist.
Emmie Engqvist
Jun 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Continuity errors, that's the only problem
Danielle
Victoria Markunas
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such an easy read. Very easy to get through and can't wait what Bishop is really planning because it's always a game with them. A live chess board, with humans and vampires collide. I really do love this series even though it is such an easy read.
Fountain of Books
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these two installments. I am going to write a review over the whole series when I am finished.
Aphelia
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
#3. "Midnight Alley" ⭐⭐⭐
#4. "Feast of Fools" ⭐⭐⭐
Summer Anderson
May 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Took me a while to trudge through this novel due to the pressing semester, but I’m finally done. It wasn’t all that though, but I’m excited to see how the Bishop vs Amelie and Morganville goes.
Ash
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
the amount of times they say “we’re in the long game”.... has me screaming, “HOW IS THIS THE ENDGAME ALREADY.”
I’m not ready.
Cynthia Ellis
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great books still. Love the flow of them. Love the sarcasm and how funny they are. Love the suspense and romance it's all ways been a great book so laughed at it in so many spots.
Arwen Mellor
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
It’s fine. If you liked the first couple you kinda keep reading...I need to get the next ones I suppose.
Lizard And Wombat Romance Reviews
Lizard: 4⋆.
Wombat: 3⋆.
Overall: 3.5⋆.
Novels On The Run
Apr 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
MICHELLE'S REVIEW:

MIDNIGHT ALLEY

RATING : 4 SMEXI BOYS STARS!!

Sapphyria
Jun 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Synopsis from the back cover for “Midnight Alley”:

Claire Danvers has pledged herself to Amelie, the most powerful vampire in town. But being under Amelie’s protection doesn’t offer much comfort when people start turning up dead, a stalker resurfaces from Claire’s past, and an ancient bloodsucker extends a chilling invitation for private lessons at his secluded home in Midnight Alley. To what end, Claire will soon discover—and it will give a terrifying new meaning to night school.

Synopsis from
Shun Davis
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars!
Most definitely more interesting & exciting than the last book!
Nitzan Schwarz
Read both novels on 2013. Gave them each 4 stars individually. I own the omnibus.
Faith Lowery
Mar 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: People who like vamp stories that aren't like twi, HON, etc. with badass vamps
Recommended to Faith by: My boyfriend surprised me with this set
Cal (Constant Raving Reviews)
Feb 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

Meh.

To be brief; nothing happened. And that's annoying.

You can read my updates for this book and see how many times I was fooled by Caine. Believing my ship would sail.

Nope. It sunk.

CAINE, STOP. STOP TEASING ME. (She makes Michael and Claire seem perfect for each other, and we hear about him 10x more than bloody Shane… UGHHH).

I'm so underwhelmed right now. This was such a mediocre book…

Nothing happened, and I feel like I just read quo
BooksAmL
Mar 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
This volume contains books number 3-4 from the Morganville Vampire series.

'Midnight Alley'Claire is owned by the founder of the city ( oldest vampire Amelie) so she can keep her friends from becoming meals for the vampires. This does not mean that the problems are over, no she has to work with the most dangerous vampire in town Mirnyn, because she needs to find a cure to save all the vampires from loosing their mind. Mirnyn is very sick he has a clear mind only a limited time, in this time Clai
Kristen
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-library, stars-4
This is a 2 in 1 book!

Midnight Alley- 3 Stars-Its interesting how so many characters can make so many bad choices and mistakes. When I say this I am not just talking about the teenagers, and/or humans either. I felt this installment was pretty good on the plot side. The readers got to learn good pieces of information regarding the town and the vampires. What lowers the rating here is the characters themselves, like I said in my opening line they make bad choices. I see some character progression
Kayla
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: home-library
I am surprised by how much I am enjoying these books since grabbed the whole series at a second hand store only because it said "vampire" and they just happened to have the whole series. I can't put my finger on what exactly it is that reminds me of True Blood but every once in a while I get a vivid flash of Bon Temps. For a supernatural YA book there is a surprising depth to these characters.
Laci
Apr 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Well where do I start with this book....

Let's start with the fact that Claire becomes a very important part of series by becoming Amelie's bitch. She is told that she needs to go and "help" another vampire. She is not told what she is doing or what it in tales.

You find out that the vampires are dieing and they are trying to come up with a antidote to help them survive. Not only is Claire doing this job, Amelie switched all her classes. She is now in Advanced Placement classes. Which Claire real
Rachel
Dec 27, 2010 rated it really liked it
This one was definitely much better than the first book in the series. VOLUME 2 had so much more action in it; there was always something going on that kept you turning the pages. I really like how these books aren't like other vampire books, the humans and vampires in Morganville despise each other. It's a totally different take on the coexistence of the two races. Shane continues to start trouble every chance he gets and nearly gets himself killed. Eve and Michael are just starting to get thei ...more
D.M. Dutcher
Feb 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult, horror
Better than the usual stuff. The heroine finds herself trapped in a town full of vampires ruling over humans, and is forced to have the big boss vampire her patron. She has to research a cure for the vampire's sickness under the tutelage of a half-mad vampire alchemist, and deal with the boss vampire's father coming into town to wreck the place.

It doesn't forget to show the helplessness of being trapped in a place you don't want to be in, and it felt like it had a little more horror edge then th
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Sweep: Volume 2  (Sweep, #4-6)
  • Bad Blood (Blood Coven Vampire, #4)
  • Blue Bloods 3-Book Boxed Set (Blue Bloods, #1-3)
  • The Den of Shadows Quartet
  • Night World: The Ultimate Fan Guide
  • Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers, #0.5, 1, 2)
  • Love Bites (Vampire Kisses, #7)
  • Vampire Academy Collection (Vampire Academy, #1-3)
  • Aerie and Reckoning (The Fallen, #3-4)
  • Remember Me (Remember Me, #1-3)
  • Immortal: Love Stories with Bite
  • Resurrection (Wicked, #5)
  • The Forbidden Game (The Forbidden Game, #1-3)
  • No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets, #3-4)

The Morganville Vampires (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)
  • The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2)
  • Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3)
  • Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4)
  • Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, #5)
  • Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6)
  • Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7)
  • Kiss of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8)
  • Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires, #9)
  • Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10)