Start by marking “1,000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes” as Want to Read:
1,000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes

1,000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  82 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
A sugar-coated feast for the eyes and the imagination—this exciting 1,000 collection presents glorious full-color photographs of beautiful, outrageous, and deliciously decorated desserts, from extravagant wedding and birthday cakes to cupcakes and cookies that are miniature works of art.

Like all of the books in our 1,000 series, this is not an instructional book, rather, i
Published November 1st 2010 by Quarry Books (first published January 1st 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about 1,000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes

Stacy
Jan 07, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
With this book, you read the pictures as there is very little text. There are some great ideas for decorating. Found it a bit frustrating that they don't provide directions for how to achieve some of the decorating effects. However, I have a number of other books that do, and they do provide a very brief description of what was done in each photo at the end of the book, so you can try and replicate designs and ideas.
Em
My bffab gave me this book. Since I am crazy about cakes, I love it!! It gives me great ideas when I am not sure what kind of cake I want to make. And the cakes, cookies and cupcakes in this book are phenominal!!!!!
Sandie
Aug 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cake-decorating
Amazing book full of great ideas. There are no recipes or instructions so this is not for a beginner. Bakers with a moderate to advanced skill level in decorating will love this book though. Fantastic.
Sonda
Jul 28, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Have this book. I really like all the different ideas. Gets the imagination flowing!!!
Beth
Mar 25, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: cooking
Beautiful images but no information on how to recreate.
Trish
May 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a really great book if you are looking for ideas for a cake. Very helpful.
Natalí
Apr 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cakes
It's a book mostly to contemplate and wonder on the beauty of each photograph. Lovely for getting inspiration.
Stephanie Cox
Mar 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is filled with wonderful pictures of cake, cupcake, and cookie ideas. Keep in mind the book is only an idea guide, not a how to make it guide.
Mckinley
Photos of finished items. A couple of basic cake and icing/frosting recipes but no instructions for decorating. Best for ideas.
Stacy
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE this book. I could spend hours just checking every little detail. The pictures are awesome and it's fun to see where each goody was made.
Gem Holbrook
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
The designs in this book are amazing. Somewhat out of my league to make but very pretty to look at and be inspired by. If you're looking for a challenge you'll definitely find one in here.
Kiery
Oct 05, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
LOVE THIS! It's a great resource for new ideas. I wish there was a little more of a description for each one, but it would be hard to fit it all with 1000 images.
Inge