Start by marking “Rogue's Reform Bundle (Lester Family, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Rogue's Reform Bundle (Lester Family, #1-3)

Rogue's Reform Bundle (Lester Family #1-3)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  538 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Be swept off your feet with our Rogue's Reform bundle--three classic Regencies by renowned author Stephanie Laurens, for one low price! Bundle includes The Reasons for Marriage, A Lady of Expectations, and An Unwilling Conquest.
ebook
Published November 13th 2006 by Harlequin Books (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Rogue's Reform Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rogue's Reform Bundle

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
This was a good collection of stories by Stephanie Laurens that are not steamy like her full-length novels. I really didn't miss the steamy love scenes. Ms. Laurens writes very good romance with lots of chemistry between her heroes and heroines. Her heroes are strong, dominant alpha types, that are usually a bit (or a lot) on the rakish side. My favorite was the story with Jason and Lenore, The Reasons for Marriage. Lenore is the on-the-shelf sister of the other two heroes. She feels as though s ...more
OhWell
Apr 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: regency
Regency romances, my guilty reading pleasure... Sometimes I'm in luck, other times I'm not. I do prefer a well written and at least somewhat suspenseful plot even in a regency novel. I was almost ready to give up after the first two of this bundle, with their boring story lines and repetitive phrases.

The Reasons for Marriage (Jason and Lenore): 2*. Jason and Lenore have a marriage of convenience, they end up falling in love but fail to communicate, an aunt has to intervene and get Jason to open
Emily
May 28, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, compilation
In reading all three full-length novels compiled into this lengthy tome, it drives home how much this author (and I think other romance authors) rely on a certain convention to move the story along: the eyes. The eyes speak! Or so it would seem, based on these books. Rather than giving an internal monologue, or talking about facial expressions, or using dialogue (heaven forbid!), much of the emotion and actually a lot of the scenes are moved along with emotions and even opinions expressed by the ...more
Megan
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this trilogy. She really pulls you in with her writing...
Andreasoldier
May 30, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Boring.
These three novels are about three regency rakes, two who need to get married, and one who drags his feet. The tales might have been more interesting if not read one after the other, but, hey , they're packed in one volume.
The rakes have avoided the ton, and nice women for ages, and after reading about picnic after ball, after picnic after ball, I'd be avoiding it too.
Way too much dancing and polite conversation.
Kayla Holthe
These got very long.... By the time I got to the end of the third one it seemed like there was just alot of boring filler... No adventure, no excitement... Just page after page of soirees and parties. Bleh!
Terry
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Lester Family novels in one book.
-The Reasons For Marriage, originally published 1994
-A Lady of Expectations, originally published 1995
-An Unwilling Conquesy, originally published 1996
Good selection of early Laurens reading.
Book Him Danno
I liked the romance and the story. Historical romance is always a nice way to spend the afternoon. I enjoyed the three stories. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and all of these fit the bill.
Peggy
Jul 13, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read -
Just added to my kindle - if it is anything like her other books, should be an easy read.
Lynne
Feb 20, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Compilation of three books
Christiana
Trudged through the first story, this library book is due in 3 days and I know I'm not going to finish it so I will shelve it for another time.... Sorry Stephanie Laurens :(
Katie
Aug 25, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was three books in one and was wonderful...I'm going to have to find out if some of the other characters have their own books now of course.
Barbara James
historical romance
Karen Desmond
Nov 02, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bean
Aug 27, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is the Lester trilogy. Lenore's story was by far the best. The second one was painfully bad. The third was no where near as charming as the first nor as bad as the second.
Nancy Toy
Good regency romances. Nice easy read.
Lori Yvette Fernandez Lopez
Feb 09, 2009
Patricia Evans
May 17, 2013
Patria
3 Novels: The Reasons for Marriage, A Lady of Expectations, An Unwilling Conquest
Cay Scheumack
  • My Scandalous Bride
  • Rough Around the Edges
  • A Regency Christmas Eve
  • Virtue (V, #2)
  • Silk and Secrets (Silk Trilogy, #2)
  • Fountain of Fire (Akora, #6)
  • The Matchmaker (Maker, #1)
  • Mrs. McVinnie's London Season
  • Mrs. Budley Falls from Grace (Poor Relation, #3)
  • The Famous Heroine / The Plumed Bonnet (Stapleton-Downes #5-6)
  • The Deception (Baron, #3)
  • The Bodyguard (Captive Hearts, #3)
Stephanie Laurens was born in Sri Lanka, which was at the time the British colony of Ceylon. When she was 5, her family moved to Melbourne, Australia, where she was raised. After continuing through school and earning a Ph.D. in Biochemistry in Australia, Stephanie and her husband moved to Great Britain, taking one of the last true overland journeys from Katmandu to London.

Once in London, Stephanie
More about Stephanie Laurens...

Lester Family (3 books)
  • The Reasons For Marriage (Regencies, #5; Lester Family, #1)
  • A Lady Of Expectations (Regencies, #6; Lester Family, #2)
  • An Unwilling Conquest  (Regencies, #7; Lester Family, #3)