Start by marking “Wife Wanted in Dry Creek” as Want to Read:
Wife Wanted in Dry Creek

Wife Wanted in Dry Creek (Dry Creek #17)

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  121 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Thanks to his uncle posting a prayer request in the church bulletin, all of Dry Creek, Montana, thinks Conrad Nelson wants a wife. A busy mechanic, Conrad is doing just fine on his own. But then the very woman he "described" as the perfect wife drives into his life. Katrina Britton is in town only temporarily to care for her young nephews--and the worry in her pretty green ...more
Published 2010 by Steeple Hill

To ask other readers questions about Wife Wanted in Dry Creek, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wife Wanted in Dry Creek

Nicole
Jun 01, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book from GoodReads First Reads.

This book was a really good, quick read. I was not expecting much, due to this being a religious book, but was pleasently surprised by the story. While God was mentioned throughout the book, there were only two chapters that I thought the religious aspects may have been overdone.

The interaction of Conrad and Katrina was priceless. You could almost feel the tension and love between them. While it was somewhat predictable, the ending still was very
Judy
May 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Conrad Nelson gets his story. It is so neat to see these characters come to life after you seen them in the shadows of previous books.

Another incredible Dry Creek book from Janet.
Phylisha Stone
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good Book
Barbara
Apr 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
Dry Creek, Montana is one of my favorite fictional towns, and Janet Tronstad makes it come alive with memorable characters,a growing romance, dealing with troubled backgrounds,faith, and small town togetherness when someone needs help. Conrad and Katrina's story is delightful, although I would have enjoyed hearing a little bit more about Katrina's sisters situation. Even though I figured out what might be causing Walker's anger and change in personality fairly early on in the book,I still enjoye ...more
Apr 01, 2010 rated it really liked it
Another great book from the Dry Creek Series! I just love this series! I can't wait for the next story. I love how we get characters from previous books that show up in this story. I always love it when you read a series that incorporates everyone they've written about...at least the main ones. Books like these make me want to live in a place like this!
Mary
Nov 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Although I had a little harder time getting into this story, I did like it and was glad that Conrad was willing to take a chance on love, and that Katrina was willing to take a chance on life...married life! So many children take issues into adulthood from lost parents, lack of nurturing...God is in the business of finding lost people.
Karen
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
New photographer, Katrina finds herself in Dry Creek with her nephews and her sisters broken down car. Conrad is the mechanic whose uncle put a prayer request in the bulletin for Conrad fining a wife!
Melody
Apr 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-inspired
I love the Dry Creek series! Janet has once again crafted a beautifully told story of faith and love. I laughed and cried, and fell in love once again with that awesome little town! :)
Fedora
Nov 09, 2010 rated it liked it
Cute; didn't blow my socks off
Charmaine Puzey
BORING!!!
Sheila
Jun 23, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, religious
More brain candy to keep me happy(er) as I job hunt... ...more
Phyllis Swain
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Uncle posts prayer requesting a wife for his nephew in the church bulletin.
Paula-O
May 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
I have read many stories set in Dry Creek area and love the way you can read about different folks and still see others that were in other books there too.
small community with big heart.
Abbi
Jan 02, 2012 rated it did not like it
This book was not very well written. It was corny and unbelievable and took place over only like four days.
Linda
Aug 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Another cute Dry Creek story.
Kelli
Constance Viele
Sep 18, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jun 06, 2015 09:18AM
  • Klondike Hero (Alaskan Bride Rush, #1)
  • Thanksgiving Groom (Alaskan Bride Rush #5)
  • The Cinderella List
  • The Lawman's Christmas Wish (Alaskan Bride Rush, #6)
  • A Daughter for Christmas
  • Jingle Bell Babies (After the Storm, #6)
  • Yukon Cowboy (Alaskan Bride Rush #4)
  • Gift from the Heart (Sisters & Brides Series #2)
  • Twice in a Lifetime (Bodine Family, #1)
  • Rocky Coast Romance (Holiday Harbor #1)
  • April in Bloom
  • A Family for Thanksgiving (After the Storm, #5)
Janet grew up in the wide open spaces of rural Montana and now lives in the urban spaces of Pasadena, California. She's used both of these locations in her books. Her Dry Creek, Montana series numbers over twenty novels now and her Pasadena books, The Sisterhood of the Dropped Stitches, number four.
More about Janet Tronstad...

Dry Creek (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • An Angel for Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #1)
  • A Gentleman for Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #2)
  • A Bride for Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #3)
  • A Rich Man for Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #4)
  • A Hero for Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #5)
  • A Baby for Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #6)
  • A Dry Creek Christmas (Dry Creek, #7)
  • Sugar Plums for Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #8)
  • At Home in Dry Creek (Dry Creek, #9)
  • A Match Made in Dry Creek