Start by marking “Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living” as Want to Read:
Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living

Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  222 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
That magical, mystical, glorious Moon-invite her power into your life every day, from fixing your computer to blessing your pets. You'll learn how each Moon phase affects your spellwork, including the seldom-discussed energies of the true Blue Moon, the Black Moon, the void-of-course moon, and the lunar eclipse. Follow the Moon as she traverses each sign of the zodiac, and ...more
Published May 8th 2012 by Llewellyn Publications (first published January 8th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Everyday Moon Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyday Moon Magic

Carlee
Aug 02, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This good is one of the best and only book on Moon Magic out there. It not only goes into the Magic that can be done for each individual Moon phases but goes through each calender Moon and gives you info, ideas, and invocations. It also gives you great info on the Moon as it travels through each individual sign, and gardening tips of what to do during these signs. It is easy to read fun and dare I say kind of fluffy but not in a bad way. My only big criticism is the fact that from page 135 to pa ...more
Penelope
Aug 24, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pagan-books
This book is a complete saviour when it comes to the Esbats. For each month's full moon, it has lore, history, an invocation, ritual ideas and activities. There's, also, a section on moon lore at the front of the book and the final third is dedicated to lunar magick and spells. Definitely recommended for beginners and advanced Pagans alike.
Sara Reed
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is very good. It has lots of information. Great for beginners. The only thing that keeps me from giving it a 5 star is the fact that there are very little to no spell suggestions for the new moon. Other then that it was a great read. This is definitely a great staple to have on hand for every months moon phases.
Madge
Mar 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Any witch looking for a good read about the moon
I was iffy about ordering it because I don't know much about Dorothy Morrison, but as soon as I opened this book I fell in love with it. I personally think this is a must read and I'm so glad that I have a copy. It covers so many topics and it's really wonderful, in my opinion.
Varja Askeland
Nov 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say that I adore Dorothy Morrison's ability to write, she charms the reader from the first page. This book is wonderful and covers almost everything you want to know about the moon.
May 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review soon @ thefaeryromanticlibrarian.blogspot.com
Alia Makki
Apr 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A useful and straightforward spellbook.
Patricia
May 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
Morrison returns to specific spells for specific hours with Moon Magic.
Victoria Newman
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Sherry Senicar
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dorothy has a way of writing that you can't wait to keep reading
AnnaMarie
Tricia
Feb 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Cottage Witchery: Natural Magick for Hearth and Home
  • The Witch in Every Woman: Reawakening the Magical Nature of the Feminine to Heal, Protect, Create, and Empower
  • The Witch's Coin: Prosperity and Money Magick
  • Your Book Of Shadows: How to Write Your Own Magickal Spells
  • The Way of Four: Create Elemental Balance in Your Life
  • Craft of the Wild Witch: Green Spirituality & Natural Enchantment
  • Magical Aromatherapy: The Power of Scent
  • The Provenance Press Guide to the Wiccan Year: A Year Round Guide to Spells, Rituals, and Holiday Celebrations
  • Witch's Halloween: A Complete Guide to the Magick, Incantations, Recipes, Spells, and Lore
  • Whispers from the Woods: The Lore & Magic of Trees
  • How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • Spirit of the Witch: Religion & Spirituality in Contemporary Witchcraft
  • Candlemas: Feast of Flames
  • Earth Magic: A Book of Shadows for Positive Witches
  • Green Magic: The Sacred Connection to Nature
While some of you may know me as the author of Lucinda's Web, Everyday Magic, The Craft, Utterly Wicked and many other books, you probably don't know much else about me. And a good number of you probably have no earthly idea who I am at all. So, why not read a little further and let me introduce myself!

A native Texan, I now live in Virginia with my husband, Mark. I'm a Third Degree Wiccan High Pri
More about Dorothy Morrison...