Start by marking “Picasa for Seniors: Get Acquainted with Picasa: Free, Easy-to-Use Photo Editing Software” as Want to Read:

Designed specifically for older adults, this guide provides the tools for managing, editing, and displaying digital photo collections using the free Picasa software. Screen illustrations and step-by-step instructions demonstrate the variety of options available such as enhancing colors, deleting "red eyes," cropping images, printing photos, creating slideshows, and sharing ...more
Published April 1st 2010 by Visual Steps Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Picasa for Seniors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Picasa for Seniors

Pamela
Aug 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Was looking for tips and tricks when using Picasa and this was the only reference book I could find. The book is full of screen shots, on almost every page. So far have not read anything I don't already know how to do.
JJ Cylk
Dec 30, 2014 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: ??
Shelves: how-to-diy
Too bad you can't say "I decided I don't want to read". I skimmed this book & didn't find anything for me, not that I'm an expert or anything of the ilk. Google's download shows it for Win XP or Vista but I'm using Window8. I guess I'm not interested in this book.
Patricia Ruiz