Start by marking “Lists to Live By: The First Collection: For Everything that Really Matters” as Want to Read:
Lists to Live By: The First Collection: For Everything that Really Matters

Lists to Live By: The First Collection: For Everything that Really Matters

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  69 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
If it really matters...you’ll find it here

You name it and this book has it. Within these pages are two hundred lists filled with powerful wisdom that will change your life.

—More than trivia, they are timeless truths.

—More than words, they are motivation for success.

—More than another collection, they are a treasure of inspiration and practical advice you’ll come back t
Published October 20th 2004 by Multnomah (first published June 28th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Lists to Live By, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lists to Live By

Amy
Apr 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lists
I browsed more than I actually read this book. It is a little bit farther towards the Christian/Inspirational end of the spectrum for my tastes but I found it to be helpful anyway. I had to create a new shelf for it as it didn't fit very well on my existing shelves. I even thought about sending a copy to a friend or purchasing some of the other titles in the series. I will use this book again.
It is almost like a trivia collection, or a collection of quotes. Some of the material I am familiar wit
Debbie
Apr 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an awesome book with all kinds of lists from marriage, parenting, resume writing, interview skills, how to be a long distance grandparent, how to be successful, etc. Definately a book to keep out on the shelf so you can just grab it and read something quick.
Amanda Kay
Mar 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series. Very light reading. Very inspiring. Highly recommended.
Peg
Lovely little book. I've used a couple of the lists as sermon illustrations.
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I may not have been able to relate to every list in here, but it was a very inspiring book filled with lists about wisdom, family, and love. There is practically a list for everything. I definitely recommend buying this book if your looking for advice or just if you love lists like I do!
Mary
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great healthy mentality to go by. Does a great job deciphering what it necessary versus what what is not in life. Made me look at my habits in my daily schedule more closely and see what I was doing wrong. Real eye-opener!
Alfred Lucena
Sep 03, 2010 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
for a buck and a quarter at a book sale, this is a steal!
Michelle zeringue
I loved this book, made me so happy and I want to read more
Annburnett
great book to use as a motivational tool on many levels. Enjoyed reading it. There is something there for everyone but not everything applies to everyone.
Seigelystic
Jan 14, 2010 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Mar 30, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People, like myself, who also become easily distracted by making lists
I just found this book again. A coworker gave it to me when I graduated with my bachelor's degree. It's pretty cute and definitely useful as a graduation/life-changing event gift.
Sandee Lammers
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love lists - so thought it was great. This is starting to get a little out dated though with some of the lists.
Jenn Johnson