Start by marking “Cyncerely Yours (World of the Lupi, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Cyncerely Yours (World of the Lupi, #4.5)

Cyncerely Yours

(World of the Lupi #4.5)

Ebook only short story offered on the author's website.

Occurs after the events of "Night Season" (book 4).
ebook, Free online, 16 pages
Published January 5th 2008 by Eileen Wilks

Start your review of Cyncerely Yours (World of the Lupi, #4.5)
Jilly
Your typical wedding: unwanted guests who make a scene, a huge fight, some distant friend or relative who makes it all about them, emotional crap.

Of course the unwanted guests are FBI agents, the huge fight is when they get their asses kicked by a werewolf, the distant friend is a ghost who pisses off a dragon to get attention, and the emotional crap is just emotional crap. Typical stuff.
Amy A
Feb 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: world-of-lupi
This is a free short story that can be found on Eileen Wilks' website that is about Cynna and Cullen's wedding. As predicted the first wedding between a Lupi and a human doesn't go off without a hitch. We have dragons and grandmothers and former demons galore including a new ghost that's been haunting Cynna.

I think it's really nice when authors do things like this extra for the fans of series. It's really appreciated and it's nice to see things that happen between the books.

This is a great ser
edge of bubble
Cullen and Cynna's wedding ceremony. Sweet and lively...

I love the cover model. She is very close to how I picture Cynna.
Kathy Davie
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short story, 4.5, in the World of the Lupi series and revolving around Cynna Weaver and Cullen Seabourne at their wedding ceremony.

This was a free PDF from Eileen Wilks' website.

My Take
All the lead-up to the first lupus marriage, and then we get distracted with Cullen's and Cynna's wedding. It's a ceremony that is so them, that you can't help but laugh.

I love this one...

"Cullen’s gaze took a slow cruise up Cynna’s body, having already taken the trip down. 'Nice. Really, really nice.' His

Emily
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it

While I wait for the last Lupi book to come out, I’m going back and reading the stories and novellas. Found this on the author’s website. It’s a quick read about Cullen and Cynna’s wedding. Almost too short to judge for quality, but who doesn’t like a wedding, especially if a dragon’s invited?
Maura
K
Apr 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Let me start out by saying the artwork is distractingly ugly to me. It just bothers me every time I see it. I have no idea why they chose this image.

This is a second short story following Night Season, and like the previous one, is also available to be read as a free downloadable pdf.

It's Cullen & Cynn's wedding, complete with dragons and poltergeists. It will be interesting to see how this event impacts Cullen's acceptance into this adopted werewolf pack, since marriage is practically forbid
Shelley
Mar 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010-release
Ebook only short story offered on the author's website ( http://www.eileenwilks.com/ ). Occurs after the events of "Night Season" (book 4). This is the wedding of Cullen Seabourneand Cynna Weaver.

I love these lines best:

“You get a lifetime lease,” Cynna said, “but I’m still owner and operator.”

Cynna waited in the circle of Cullen’s arm. “This has to be the weirdest wedding on record.”

No agruments from me!
Trix
Carrie
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: calibre-library, 2016
This was a quick and easy read set in the World of the Lupi. We get to see the insanity that Cynna and Cullen experience on the day of their very unorthodox wedding. When all their friends, a dragon, a ghost, and a demon all come together to celebrate the joining of two of my favorite characters, things obviously do not go as planned. Maybe expecting the unexpected is the way they get through the day without freaking out.
Adam Gutschenritter
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
I love Cullen and Cynna, the wedding doesn't make sense within the context of the world, but does in context to the characters. The wedding itself is fantastic!
Charlotte Hodrick
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wonderful short story
Theresa
Feb 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Cullen and Cynna’s very unconventional wedding. Has the normal pre-wedding mix-ups and crisis, only ‘World of Lupi’ style. Some of which are a little hokie for me. Some of this seemed to be added just to give the different characters a part in the story. I’d been expecting something more creative for this couple’s wedding. But I’m glad they did it.

Quick Thoughts: 1) its ‘altar’ not ‘alter’. Alter is ‘to change’ something which authors need to do with this word. Same problem with ‘chose’ and ‘cho
Jodi
Mar 28, 2010 rated it really liked it
This e-short, available at Eileen Wilks's website is the actual wedding of Cynna and Cullen. Needless to say, it doesn't go off without a hitch. Mika (whose name is spelled Micah is the most recent book. Where are editors these days?) is attending but a friendly-ish ghost riles things up when she steals his gold. Thankfully, there is a priest in attendance. It's a cute story and I'm sorry it couldn't have been included in the books themselves.
Ria Lize
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
"This has to be the weirdest wedding on record." -- Cynna
"We wouldn't want to be accused of the ordinary." -- Cullen

I love love love Cynna and Cullen. Perhaps even more than Lily and Rule. I find the dynamics of their relationship really interesting, so I clung to every word of this fun short story.

Robin
Nov 23, 2014 rated it liked it
It was fun to read about Cynna and Cullen's wedding but other than the joy of the central event, the rest seemed random and underdeveloped. This momentous event deserved more development and exploration of the emotions of all the main characters. The ghost guest felt artificial, and the other unexpected guests left lots of unresolved questions. Frustrating, and Wilks' characters deserved better.
Raquel (Rocki)
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: world-of-lupi
I really liked reading this little short story. It was about the day Cynna and Cullen got married what could be better than seeing the drama with that. I hope we will get a short story about Ryder when she is a bit older you can bet this family will be very interesting to read about once Ryder starts causing some problems, like her parents.
Louisa
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-reads
Loved this story, so hilarious, their wedding was unique and original as they are! Such a great read!

*First read November 29th, 2015*
Oh, this was a really awesome story, so funny, and awesome, and yeah, I just really enjoyed it a whole ton! I kinda wish that her dad had been there, or if he was, then mentioned!
AH
Mar 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Free online story to be read after Night Season.

Story can be found here under extras.
Marsha
May 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This excerpt is on Eileen Wilks website and is the wedding of Cynna and Cullen. It seems a ghost is causing problems at the wedding and she refuses to allow Cynna any peace until she helps her. It is hysterical and intriguing. But, would you expect anything else from Wilks.
Cathy
Nov 04, 2012 rated it liked it
Free short story from the website of Eileen Wilks. Set after Night Season, which you should read first, as the ending of that one would be spoiled otherwise. Very, very short story, but worth reading, as the next book in the series, Mortal Sins, makes reference to it.
Jacqueline
Extra 1/4 star
Estara
Apr 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: World of the Lupi fans
Shelves: read-in-2011, ebook
This is just a lovely vignette on the author's site of the actual wedding that Cynna and Cullen went through.
Carolyn F.
Jul 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
I read this awhile ago on the author's website. Cute story. Loved the dragon!
vyoletkyss
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love Cynna. This story is about her. Enough said.
Darcy
Jan 11, 2013 rated it liked it
This was a fun one to read, Chynna and Cullen's wedding. Of course it doesn't go off without a hitch, but that was the fun of reading this one!
Mollie *scoutrmom*
Mar 04, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: fans of the series
In some ways this seems like a deleted scene. No character growth resulted, so it was just a vignette. Pleasant but not meaningful in the progression of the series.
Sophia
Nov 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf
Enjoyable short story about Cynna and Cullen's wedding. Hilarious and adorable peek at what happens at a paranormal wedding- wedding crashers and all.
Kathy
sweet story -of Cullen and Cynna's wedding - outside so Mika (dragon) can attend.
Pennie
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoying this world and the insight into Cynna.

• Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
  • Sweep of the Blade (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4)
  • Easy Nights (Boudreaux, #6)
  • Silenced (Alaskan Courage, #4)
  • The Phoenix Illusion (SPI Files, #6)
  • Wasted Words (Austen, #1)
  • Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2)
  • Magic Gifts (Kate Daniels, #5.4)
  • Cupid Cats (Dark Ones #7.5)
  • Crystal Gardens (Ladies of Lantern Street, #1)
  • Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles, #2)
  • Leopard's Wrath (Leopard People #11)
  • A Local Habitation (October Daye, #2)
  • Archangel's War (Guild Hunter, #12)
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
  • I, Lucifer (Modesty Blaise, #3)
  • Sabre-Tooth (Modesty Blaise #2)
  • The Innkeeper Chronicles, Volume 1 (Innkeeper Chronicles #1-3)
Eileen Wilks’ first book, a Silhouette Desire published in 1996, hit the USA Today Bestseller List and was nominated for Romantic Times' Best First Short Contemporary award. Since then, her books have appeared consistently on national bestseller lists. With thirty two books in print and novellas in nine anthologies, she has been a finalist in the prestigious Rita Awards three times, as well as rec ...more

World of the Lupi (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Tempting Danger (World of the Lupi, #1)
  • Mortal Danger (World of the Lupi, #2)
  • Blood Lines (World of the Lupi, #3)
  • Night Season (World of the Lupi, #4)
  • Mortal Sins (World of the Lupi, #5)
  • Blood Magic (World of the Lupi, #6)
  • Blood Challenge (World of the Lupi, #7)
  • Death Magic (World of the Lupi, #8)
  • Mortal Ties (World of the Lupi, #9)
  • Ritual Magic (World of the Lupi, #10)

News & Interviews