Start by marking “A Cup of Comfort for Parents of Children with Autism: Stories of Hope and Everyday Success” as Want to Read:

3.71  ·  Rating details ·  45 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A Cup of Comfort for Parents of Children with Autism is a collection of inspiring true stories that relates the strength, love, and devotion families like yours draw on daily. These heartwarming tales will connect you to other devoted and courageous parents, while giving light to your blessing-your child.

You will share the power of a family's love with parents such as:

K
Published January 1st 2007 by Cup of Comfort

Be the first to ask a question about A Cup of Comfort for Parents of Children with Autism

James
Jan 02, 2012 marked it as to-read
Shelves: borrowed, children
"... This is the other thing that taught me to take one day at a time: my son’s love of silliness, learning, and his family. If silliness, learning, and his family are enough for Sawyer, why can’t it be enough for all of us? My worry of the future has turned to savoring the slow progress." (Thomas Cannon, "Part of the Gift")
Teri
Nov 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An AMAZING book! I savored this one over a long period of time reading stories every now and then when I needed encouragement or just to simply know that I'm not alone. I laughed, I cried and I cheered for and right along with these wonderful children and their families. Absolutely LOVED it!
Colleen dorman
Jan 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this is a great book i recomend it to anyone with an autistic child
talida
Sep 27, 2015
Kristi
Apr 28, 2008
Marinalovesdan
rated it did not like it
Apr 29, 2008
Jun 18, 2012
Amy
Dec 27, 2010
32047
Colleen Sell is a freelance writer and editor with expertise in book and magazine development and a passion for storytelling. Her professional experience also includes content development & management and marketing communications development & management.

Since 1999, Colleen has provided writing, editing, ghostwriting, proofreading, editorial development, content management, publishing cons
More about Colleen Sell...