Start by marking “Warped & Wired” as Want to Read:
Warped & Wired

Warped & Wired

Magic and Technology don't mix. At least until now. Portia Greyleesah, a member of an ancient and magical race of beings called Wryters, and Mitchellina Cruise, a normal human island girl living in the pacific, are each content with their respective lives. But when each discovers the dark secrets of their true parentage, they both reluctantly leave their very different liv ...more
Published February 4th 2010 by Lulu.com (first published January 22nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Warped & Wired, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warped & Wired

Start your review of Warped & Wired
A.F.
Dec 18, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-books, own, sci-fi
Warped and Wired by Joshua Caleb is an enjoyable adventure novel, part sci-fi, part fantasy. You are not going to find any deep meaningful angst or heavy introspective character development, but you will find an amusing, delightful book full of sly humour, action and an intriguing premise.

The book follows the escapades of two girls: Portia, a magical Sky Wryter, and Mlina, who has a serious computer problem. They are on the hunt for Mlina’s father so he can shed light on the secret of bot
Sharon
Jul 27, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books
I wish I could explain how very much I wanted to like this book. It's a YA fantasy/sci-fi, with two female protagonists (one a teenaged human, one a "Wryter," a race of long-lived magic users -- this one is 42, but looks like a teen herself). Thrust together by circumstance, they need to go after a user of dark magic in order to foil certain plots.

Things went downhill quickly, though. We had plagiarism from Star Wars (with Uncle Vi'son, the wise, old being who speaks like Yoda), Disn
Arnold
Dec 30, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I came across this book when I heard the author on the 404 Podcast. The concept sounded interesting, he seemed like a likable guy and the book was as a Kindle download from Amazon only $.99 cents.

Once I got past chapter 1 I really liked the book and finished it in about 3 days.
Yes, there are a few typos and missing words and some odd grammar, but all that is very minor and didn't distract from the story. SOme post editing would probably help.
The story is somewhat Harry Po
Mike
rated it it was ok
May 11, 2012
Joshua
Mar 26, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Joshua
May 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Paul Dow
Andrew Brown
Jan 26, 2011
Jeremy
Oct 29, 2014

I am also an avid gamer, web surfer, music aficionado, and tech enthusiast. Check out my blog @ The Bloggiton Post or my website @ The Wryter Chronicles
I'm also on Twitter @Been writing as long as I can remember. Always had an interest in sci-fi and fantasy particularly when the two are combined. Currently working on my modern sci-fi/fantasy crossover series "The Wryter Chronicles"

The Bloggiton Post or my website @ The Wryter Chronicles