Start by marking “Fading Echoes (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fading Echoes (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #2)

Fading Echoes (Warriors: Omen of the Stars #2)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  9,385 Ratings  ·  241 Reviews
After the sharp-eyed Jay and the roaring Lion, peace will come on Dove's gentle wing.

Three ThunderClan cats, Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovepaw, are prophesied to hold the power of the stars in their paws. Now they must work together to unravel the meaning behind the ancient words of the prophecy.

As Jayfeather tackles his new responsibilities as the Clan's sole medicine ca
Published March 23rd 2010 by HarperCollins (first published March 22nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Fading Echoes, please sign up.

Kelly What do you mean you can't read the book? Is it because it's sad or it's weekly placed?

Amy
Jul 26, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Leona  Carstairs
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I REREAD THESE BOOKS. A FUCKING LOT.
Kathy Filardo
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this was a rollercoaster ride of a book. Between all three cats trying to use their powers and the tree falling on the Thunderclan hollow and the battle at the end, plus the Dark Forest cats secretly influencing and training the Clan cats like Tigerheart and Ivypaw, it was intense. I especially lked how the medicine cats treated Briarlight's injury and the way the DF cats were craftily influencing the young cats, because this shows a good development of the villains and that they aren't just one ...more
Sarah705
Apr 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, that was really exciting. There was so much doubt and so many secrets, and I really think that that had to do with the author's message. Dovepaw and Ivypaw, who used to tell each other everything, have lost so much trust! They each have an important secret to keep, and their secrets are really tearing them apart from each other.

I love my sister, and it's hard for me to keep even a small secret from her. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to hide everything from her. When it comes
~Megan~
Oct 12, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: warriors
Vanessa
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
R-kyuu
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dovepaw's sister, Ivypaw is jealous about her "special sister". Desperate to prove herself she started her "secret training" from firestar's old hated enemy- Tigherstar. His dark plans are starting to unfold... The three must gather their powers and stop Tigerstar!

I personally think that the 4th series is the most interesting and the most thrilling because there is many changes.

Daniel
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Warriors fanning echo
There is a cat clans and their training to fight this one cats dad because
He betrayed there clan for a different clan and he wants to get revenge on his dad.

Does this sound like a book you will request for other to read?
Maleah P
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joyce
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emily
Apr 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kirsti
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
:( Poor Firestar, I hate reading about him losing lives. Even from his lofty position overlooking his Clan he still remains one of my favorite characters. Dovepaw and Ivypaw are turning into legitimate characters, both with strengths and weaknesses that will come to play new parts in future books. I much prefer reading about Dovepaw though, her sense of right and wrong seem more in line with Warrior code. There's also a new romance brewing, hopefully there are more kits in the future of Thunderc ...more
Noa Leibson
Jan 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Fading Echoes, Dovepaw and Ivypaw; the main cats in the 4th series, learn more of the ways of the wild, and Dovepaw discovers her power to hear anything. At the same time, Shadowclan is plotting against Thunderclan to steal their territory, and the book ends with the clans battling each other in a great battle. Afterward, the cats learn The Dark Forest is trying to break the clans up, and the book ends there. Its a great book and a great series, an I recommend it to everyone.
Marissa Hughes
it was very good. The last chapter was basically a repeat of the previous chapter but not exactly. So if you love cats, Warriors, Battles or anything else warriors has to offer then you will defiantly love this book.
Michael
Mar 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in another sub-series by Erin Hunter. In this one Jayfeather and Lionblaze need to find out who is the other cat mentioned in a mysterious prophecy. I really liked this book like all warriors books. They are all well rounded with mystery and intrigue.
Daria
May 25, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm giving up on this series. Ever since The Sight, reading this series has been more like reading Warriors fan fiction than actual books. It's just gone on for too long.
Liza
Jul 25, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I read a lot of these books in the 5th grade, and it just seems to me that after the 1st series, Erin Hunter's writing started to drop on the quality. All of the books are kind of the same... after a while, you want something new.It wasn't BAD or anything, but I was like, "not AGAIN!".
Lina Giglio
May 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cats
I LOVE THIS BOOK. it's an amazing addition to the series.
Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon.
Oh my god....I just LOVED it. BUT I AM SO SAD! I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK TO COME OUT! :(
Kian.R
Great book. No cat ruined it.
Vixenfur
Dec 23, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fading Echoes-- Second book of Omen of the stars series. Was wonderful! And I can't wait to see if LionXCinder Happens; I really want that couple to come true!
Jenna Jakubowski
At the end this book was a huge cliffhanger! I cant wait to read the next one!!!
A fox in a snowstorm
Just get worse and worse doesn't it? KILL FIRESTAR!
704yaroslav
Nov 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really good book, can't wait to read the next one in the series
Peacexlovexwarriors!!
I just LOVE this book!!! It is so awesome! My fave character = TIGERHEART!
Thomas R
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brennen Foerst
This book actually picked up the pace! The cat that kept hearing the voice reminded me of Ryan Reynolds character off of the movie "The Voices" but rather than the psychopathic resembling cat... it was a good read.
Deyla
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good book, not as good as the first one.

I don't remember anything that happens anymore, so I'm just playing along. All I remember was that it was good. Is this the one with the beavers? Or was that the last one??? Anyway, good book.
Lionblaze 48 186 Aug 31, 2014 10:29PM
Warrior Cats! (Meow): Fading Echos 1 1 Aug 23, 2013 05:43PM
Warrior Cats Fore...: Fading Echoes [#2] 4 5 Sep 16, 2012 08:33AM
how you can't wait for fading echoes 7 32 Mar 30, 2010 02:15PM
  • Watch Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #3)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Clan Ground (The Named, #2)
  • The Outlaw Varjak Paw
  • All's Fairy in Love and War (Avalon: Web of Magic #8)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers and Survivors series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Bravelands.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the nat
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors: Omen of the Stars (6 books)
  • The Fourth Apprentice (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #1)
  • Night Whispers (Warriors: Omen of the Stars #3)
  • Sign of the Moon (Warriors: Omen of the Stars #4)
  • The Forgotten Warrior (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #5)
  • The Last Hope (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #6)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• These Vicious Masks
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Frangipani Hotel: Stories
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Once Dead (The Rho Agenda Inception #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Door Within (The Door Within, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Harmony Black (Harmony Black, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Cloud Atlas
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Galápagos
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Thirteen
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Perfected (Perfected #1)
    $5.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Mark of Fire (The Endarian Prophecy #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
“Once a friend, always a friend. Why should borders stop that?” 78 likes
“You're going to find Tigerstar. Against that fiend, every cat is helpless.” 24 likes