Start by marking “Principles Of Marketing” as Want to Read:
Principles Of Marketing

Principles Of Marketing

'Principles of Marketing' is organized around an innovative customer-value and customer-relationship framework.
Published November 1st 1995 by Pearson Education (US) (first published 1980)

To ask other readers questions about Principles Of Marketing, please sign up.
Jake Turner You can get free solutions for Principles of Marketing here https://bit.ly/2OBxKVR. Sign up and register and get access to online resources for FREE
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Kum Barima i ma ma my account

Start your review of Principles Of Marketing
Vineet
Jul 24, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is the marketing Bible of our times. Given to us as text book, I used to read it for leisure. Still do sometimes !!
Robayet Islam
Jun 14, 2012 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This is very enormous book for a marketing student. I love it.
Amir
Mar 15, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Firstly I learned about Market.For understanding market you have to know about the environment of market, Business to Business marketing, how to search for new market or accumulate more information about the current market.
Secondly I learned that Marketing has three different strategy named:Relationship marketing,Segmentation and Positioning and Competitive strategy.
And finally I learned about the dominant ideas of the modern marketing consist of Price,Product,Promotion and Place. These four
Nader Abdelkader
This book is so effective in presenting the marketing principles and concepts. Very well organized and effective case studies and examples with clear explanation of everything. The Great Philip Kotler new edition book is amazing compared to old editions.
Em Chainey (Bookowski)
All "Principles" of Marketing; not theoric which I obsessed to understand. Finally I got it, marketing is not a science, it is a "discipline" which has scientific methods for measurement.
Fahed S. Al Kerdi
Another core reference in the field marketing, authored by one of the greatest marketing-theoretician. His book is the corner stone to understand marketing as subject to study.
Medhat Ramadan
The first step in a Marketing studying success is to read this awesome textbook by the father of Mktg. Philip kotler.
The book really covered all the principles of MKTG and Cases to actual enterprises..
Recommended!
Amin
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
VERY NICEEE..:)
Shoaib
Jan 27, 2009 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
at yet i have not done
Rebecca Radnor
Generally referred to as the Bible of Marketing, I will be teaching this book this semester so I did something the students will never do (although none will admit it), I read it cover to cover. (Reason I never read it before is I was not a marketing major in University, life just sort of pushed me in that direction.)

Felt the early chapters while very interesting were overly long. It feels like Phil over the years just kept adding and adding stuff. Took me SO long to read some of them -- I'm
Vassilena
May 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marketing
A must-read for marketers, this book gives a really good basis for practice. It's written in an American manner, with lots of practical info, examples and case studies. Even if you are already a marketing graduate, it would do you a world of good to go through it and get familiar (or re-acquainted) with the main marketing principles.
Jenni
Quite interesting book.
Julian
Jan 12, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my reference book in college...and it was good...just that I didn't spend much time and attention in reading then...
Alcides
Essentials
Jacqueline Del fa
The basis of my bachelor's degree and marketing career is this book. Great examples, genius author.
Trent Rock
Oct 20, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great overview textbook...tons of case studies....well organized...easy to read...
Thushara Vithanage
My favorite marketing book of all time...
Safiullah
I WANT TO READ IT
Ba
One of the most important modern marketing books, The main points talking about Defining of Marketing and the Marketing Process , Creating and Capturing Customer Value, Company and Marketing Strategy: Partnering to Build Customer Relationships, and how . Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers, The Marketing Environment , Managing Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights and Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior. In addition to Designing a Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy and ...more
Asad Khan
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've actually re-read this book, the first time I read it I was in school some 14-15 years ago. (Time flies so fast).
This is a gem of a book and it had still after years and years had a lot to teach me.

I actually read a previous version of the book I had from 2004-2005 some of the stuff was outdated and some of the stuff made you feel nostalgic.

The book has re-enforced and refreshed the marketing concepts which I had forgotten over the years. I would highly recommend this book to all students
Assem Gbr
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS IN THE WORLED
Ripudaman
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Basic fundamentals and registries of marketing defined here
Vijay Peddada
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Though I am a HR, I consider this book as ready reference in my desk....
Rachel Anne
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very thorough introduction to marketing with excellent examples relevant to Canadians.
Amira Amin
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the start
Mohamed Ateef
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's not a book for reading, it's a book for studying
Tammy
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Big thick book with lots of text and illustrations.

The case studies are fantastic, and are great teaching tools as they aee assignable as presentation projects.
Ali Raza
Dec 21, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shohidul Islam
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book
Leo Nguyễn
It's useful, very informative, well- structured and clear but super long. You'll need a huge patience to read all the things written there. It took me 18 days to read the book.
« previous 1 3 next »
Marketing and Real Instagram Followers 1 1 Sep 18, 2018 05:34AM
New Sky Productions 1 1 Aug 23, 2018 11:04AM
The Best Way to Seek the Services of the Best Digital Promoting Company in India 1 2 Mar 30, 2018 07:14AM
Get Benefit of Discount Codes 1 2 Nov 02, 2017 05:56AM
Goodreads Librari...: Name author spelled the wrong way 2 19 Oct 27, 2017 11:25AM
Looking for some romance authors to test new resource (no cost) 1 1 Jun 26, 2015 12:10PM
wHAT HOW WHY WHERE WHEN MARKETING 1 25 Jan 26, 2010 04:22AM

• Strategic Brand Management
  • The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, & Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly
  • Marketing Warfare
  • Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day
  • Building Strong Brands
  • The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding: How to Build a Product or Service Into a World-Class Brand
  • Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising
  • The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Violate Them at Your Own Risk
  • All Marketers Are Liars: The Power of Telling Authentic Stories in a Low-Trust World
  • The Zen of Social Media Marketing: An Easier Way to Build Credibility, Generate Buzz, and Increase Revenue
  • Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers Into Friends And Friends Into Customers
  • Contemporary Strategy Analysis
  • Introduction to Business [With Booklet]
  • Duct Tape Marketing: The World's Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide
  • Management
  • Management
  • Economics of Strategy
  • Engage: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »
Professor Kotler's book, Marketing Management, is the world's most widely used graduate level textbook in marketing. His other textbooks include Principles of Marketing and management: An Introduction and they are also widely used around the world.
Kotler developed new concepts in marketing including atmospherics, demarketing, megamarketing, turbomarketing and synchromarketing. He believes that