Start by marking “Beyond The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #6)” as Want to Read:
Beyond The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #6)

Beyond The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #6)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  7,299 Ratings  ·  198 Reviews
He Would Do Anything To Claim Her

Salvatore Giuliani is not a happy werewolf. It's his duty as leader to track down the pureblood females who can keep his people from extinction. But the moment he catches scent of Harley, a pureblood held by a pack of mangy curs, his savage need for her obliterates all other instincts. And the only thing worse than being captured is finding
Published April 1st 2010 by Zebra

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
Great story I love that you get to watch Salvatore change from kind of a user jerk when it comes to ladies to a sweet and sexy man that only wants one woman! I like that Harley is Kick butt and isn't stupid and always running head first into trouble. The story line is great. And I love love that at the end they are pregnant with 5 babies so cute.............
Melindeeloo
Still arrogant, but oh so sexy, Salvatore finally gets his queen

Werewolf King Salvatore Guiliani is on the hunt, he's scented a pureblood were female and strongly suspects that it's one of the remaining genetically altered females who were supposed to mean salvation for his declining race. Having already lost two of the four sisters to the dirty bloodsucking vamps, Salvatore is amazed to discover that this one is 'his Queen'.

Harley has been told for years that Salvatore is the bogey man who kil
Laura the Highland Hussy
I think I reviewed this one, and goodreads must not have saved it. I read this book a while ago, so this review may not be as in depth as some of my others, but here goes.
We met salvatore earlier in the series, and he was the bad guy. progressively we realized that he was actually just trying to save the werewolves. They have Purebreds and Curs (made werewolves). They have had trouble with females not being able to control their shifts throughout the full moon, where they used to be able to stay
PepperP0t
King of the Weres, Salvatore Giulani, is still on his quest to find the stolen female purebloods. Falling into Caine's trap, Salvatore and Levet are disoriented in a tunnel when their battle-mates find them. Vampire Tane flexes his superior attitude against Salvatore's arrogant one as the two posture for leadership over the next phase when Levet announces a half-jinn was helping Caine.

Salvatore leads his curs and Levet on Caine's trail, determined to force Caine to surrender the females or tell
Laurie Garrison
This is the first book in this series that I have wrote a review on, this is another one of my top vampire/shape-shifter series. Every book in this series is full of humor, adventure, romance, hot sexy vampires/shape-shifters, Strong heroine‘s, suspense, excitement, and hot sex, to put the cherry on top! As in all of Ivy’s books she brings all of her characters back around, so you never miss out on any of them.

There is a three foot Gargoyle named Levet, he appears in every book. Every hero in th
MelissaB
Both the hero and heroine drove me nuts. The heroine was bitchy and annoying, the hero was arrogant and sure got beat up a lot for being the King of Weres. Okay story, not exactly the strongest book in this mediocre series that is kind of forgettable.
Stephanie  G
There is a problem facing the Weres, they are going extinct. Full blooded female Weres can no longer control their shift during a full moon causing them to lose their litters. It has even been decades since the last time a Cur (bitten human) was made. Salvatore Giuliani, King of Weres, will do anything to save his people. Years ago his scientists created four genetically altered female babies who could not shift but the babies were taken without a trace. 30 years later while chasing his enemy Sa ...more
IamGamz
I disliked Salvatore when he was first introduced in Darkness Everlasting. He was way too obnoxious. Buuut now, I'm a little in love with that damn Italian Were.

Salvatore finally finds his mate and comes face to face with the demons that are the cause of all the problems with the Weres. He meets Harley, the third female Were that was kidnapped. She is sassy, strong and can kick ass.

The mating bond between them flares from the moment they set eyes on each other, but Harley was brainwashed and di
nurmawati
Shari Kay
Mar 18, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr-uf
3.5✭ Okay, I've been reading these books back to back and I think I need a break. Not that I don't like them, because I do, it's just the heroines are all starting to sound the same.

If anyone needed a strong heroine, it was Salvatore. He was/is an arrogant ass. I'm glad Ivy didn't change him too much in this novel, and Harley was exactly what he needed for his Were queen. But I just couldn't appreciate it as much as I think I could have if every other heroine hadn't sounded the same. By this po
Lelyana
Feb 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow ! Akhirnya, pencarian dan penantian panjang Salvatore si Raja Were membuahkan hasil. Kembar ke 3 dari kembar 4 yang diharapkan meneruskan garis keturunan pureblood , Harley , di temukan.Dari pertama bertemu, mereka sudah merasakan kekuatan ikatan berpasangan yang menarik-narik mereka untuk terus bersama, walaupun mati-matian Harley berusaha menyangkal ketertarikannya kepada Raja Were yang super ganteng itu.

Harley mau tidak mau akhirnya ikut terseret dalam pertarungan Salvatore dengan Briggs,
Alexa Ayana
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Salvatore dan obsesinya pada weregirls purebloodnya mungkin super menyebalkan di awal-awal. Keangkuhan, dan kecintaannya pada barang mewah sudah menjadi ciri khasnya. Tapi di 2 buku sebelumnya, aku mulai bisa merasakan keputusasannya dan loyalitas Salvatore terhadap kawanannya.

Dan saat guguk seksi ini melihat Haley, instalust langsung melandanya. Biasanya aku sebal dengan hal ini, tapi untungnya Harley tetap memberikan tarik ulur yang menarik dan tidak membuat pengejaran Salvatore menjadi mudah
Marsha
Apr 14, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I was so pleasantly surprised with this author and this book. This was my first experience reading a book by Alexandra Ivy. Although I decided to start with book #6 in the series, the storyline interested me enough to take a chance on the book without reading the first 5 in the series. I think I might have found a new series to read.

Salvatore Guilini is the King of the Weres who is frustrated with his current life since the Weres are in danger of extinction. Apparently, the females of the t
Sara Ester
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
El libro de Salvatore superó ampliamente mis expectativas!!!

Casi muero con el super mega complot de Briggs... ni en mi más retorcido momento se me hubiese ocurrido esa posibilidad!!!

El robo de las cuatrillizas fue solo un señuelo para distraerlo de lo que en verdad ocurría... fue OHHHH!!!

Francamente, debo confesar que ahí, al igual que Abby y Dante, no comprendo bien cómo el el señor oscuro puede aparecer de vuelta siendo que el Fénix sigue en la tierra... da para pensar!!!
Aunque si bien es cier
Astri  Nasthasia Videlia
May 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
5 stars Special for My Hubby... hohohoh... [image error]

of course bintang 5 buat dy... klo ada 10 gw kasih 10-10 nya... [image error]

ga nahan bacanya... dr Bab pertama ajah udah gregetan... waktu nyerbu ke sarang Caine beduaan sama Levet... Salvatore menguarkan bau -klo minjem istilah levet- 'Lucu'.. pas ngeliat Harley -si pureblood kembarannya Darcy- di depan pintu sarang... Gyahahahha... baunya Lucu.. karna di antara aroma kekuatan yg di keluarin.. ada aroma Sex pas ngeliat si Harley.. muahah
ൠSinful
This was my first Guradian's of Eternity book. Honestly, the descriptions and reviews of the earlier books didn't interest me, but this one did. Especially that cover.

It turned out to be a strong PNR novel. I didn't find it challenging at all having missed out on the first five books. That being said, plenty of old friends do appear enough and play a role in the story to satisfy series lovers.

It was very typically PNR. The begining was meh. After reading soo many PNR series it is really challe
Jute
Jul 01, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Cara Defelix
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OH man. I have been waiting for Salvatore since Styx's story. This one is super drool worthy. HOT HOT HOT! I just imagine him as Alcide Herveaux from True Blood. Can you say schmexy??!!

image: description

Anyways, another wonderful fast pace story full of twist and turns! Although, I wish this was more of Salvatore's story rather than Harley's POV. Seems like Salvatore has come a loooooonnnnngg way and i mean a super LOOOONNNNNGGG way from his ultimate goal. However, not once did the story disappoint. Harley
Funzee Shu

"I adore you. I crave you. And most of all, I love you."

"Forever?"

"Beyond eternity."

Ga sia2 kepincut ama si Salvatore, keren bingits deh Raja WERE yg satu ini !!! Sekseeeeh !

Ceritanya jg intense dr awal, Selain intense adegan kejar2an dan laganya, juga intense adegan panas membaranya antara si Salvatore dan Harley, tiada kesempatan tanpa uhuk2 tp itu setelah 50%.

Akhir buku ini jg menyisakan beberapa pertanyaan ~ yg gw tau bakal di ungkap juga sih di buku2 selanjutnya...
Seperti...

Dimanakah Lev
Book
Oct 11, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book overall but found myself a little bored reading it. I guess after reading the breed series which moves things along fast this seemed like a lot of story and explaination and not so much action. There are so many characters in this series I found myself trying to remember everyone. As the end comes around there are so many lead ins for different characters. They are still talking about levet the gargoyle, oh lets not forget Tane, then Cassandra, and Caine. I still like the serie ...more
Cindyg
Oct 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Another winner for Alexandra Ivy. I devoured this book, I tried not to but the pace is great, moves and keeps moving. I fell for Salvatore...he wasn't my favorite in earlier books...but what this Were went through for his mate was awesome. I also loved Harley, strong, independent and sassy.
This was one hell of a read. Highly recommend it. Can't wait for the next book in the series.
Evalyne

Amazing....
Amy Hasten
I think the reasons why I put this as 3 stars instead of 4 was because I had such high expectations for this book because it had the werewolf.
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
Nov 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ by: Karla
Totally loving this book....was not really looking forward to Salvatore's book but I am pleasantly surprised how much I am loving him!!
¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧•°**★•°**★
Awesome Blossom!

OMG, I LOVED THIS!

Wow, this world, this writing....just amazing!
Tracy
Feb 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~* 4.5 Stars *~
I admit, I believe the Guardians of Eternity series hasn't quite reached the level of exceptional paranormal romance (yet). I think it's a very solid and satisfying paranormal romance series - with a slight issue here and there. There doesn't seem to be a lot that differentiates and individualizes the lead romantic pairing in each book in either character development or the formula of the evolving romance, and I believe that is what separates the solid and satisfying from the exce
Starry
Jul 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nikki Kalani
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good god!!
This book was filled with so much action, power, ancient magic and so much more.

I think at the back of my mind i was waiting for Salvatore's story to unfold, since he appeared in the third book.
Finally he found the one who he was looking for and he truly loves her for eternity.
But the mystery is not over yet.
As much as i enjoyed this book, its still not enough. Really need to complete this series. With every book, it keeps getting better and better.
Barbara ★
I'm rather surprised that I disliked this book since I enjoyed the previous ones. For most of the book Salvatore was an asshole and Harley was too hardcore for my tastes. Though I did like Levet even though he didn't have much "screen" time. Hopefully the next one will return to it's previous greatness.
  • Yours For Eternity (MacNachton Vampires, #7; Guardians of Eternity, #7.5)
  • Marked by the Moon (Nightcreature, #9)
  • Supernatural (Lords of Deliverance, #1.5; Demonica, #6.5; Guardians of Eternity, #7.6; Nightwalkers, #1.5; Dragon Kin, #0.4)
  • Midnight's Master (Midnight, #3)
  • Atlantis Redeemed (Warriors of Poseidon, #5)
  • Damien (Nightwalkers, #4)
  • Obsession Untamed (Feral Warriors, #2)
  • Touch of Seduction (Primal Instinct, #4)
  • Stay the Night (Darkyn, #7)
  • Skykeepers (Nightkeepers, #3)
  • Let the Night Begin (Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • When Pleasure Rules (The Shadow Keepers, #2)
  • Red Kiss (Gods of Midnight, #2)
  • Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake, #9)
I'm not exactly sure when I fell in love with books. Probably on my mother's knee listening to her read Dr. Seuss to me. I do remember that I was barely old enough to cross the street by myself when I discovered the delights of the local library. Could anything be more wonderful than spending summer days surrounded by stacks of Nancy Drew mysteries? Over the years I fell in love with Victoria Holt ...more
More about Alexandra Ivy...

Guardians of Eternity (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1)
  • Embrace The Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #2)
  • Darkness Everlasting (Guardians of Eternity, #3)
  • Darkness Revealed (Guardians of Eternity, #4)
  • Darkness Unleashed (Guardians of Eternity, #5)
  • Devoured by Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #7)
  • Verlockung der Düsternis (Guardians of Eternity, #7.5)
  • Bound By Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #8)
  • Fear the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #9)
  • Darkness Avenged (Guardians of Eternity, #10)
“I don't know what your damage is, but in case you've failed to notice,we're in a bit of trouble here. Can you focus on something other than trying to get into my pants?" His lips curled. " I can multitask.” 40 likes
“A near half hour passed as Salvatore weaved his way through the winding tunnel, his steps slowing as he tilted back his head to sniff the air.
The scent of cur was still strong, but he was beginning to pick up the distant scent of other curs, and…pure-blood.
Female pureblood.
Coming to a sharp halt, Salvatore savored the rich vanilla aroma that filled his senses.
He loved the smell of women. Hell, he loved women.
But this was different.
It was intoxicating.
“Cristo,” he breathed, his blood racing, an odd tightness coiling through his body, slowly draining his strength.
Almost as if…
No. It wasn’t possible.
There hadn’t been a true Were mating for centuries.
“Curs,” Levet said, moving to his side. “And a female pureblood.”
“Si,” Salvatore muttered, distracted.
“You think it’s a trap?”
Salvatore swallowed a grim laugh. Hell, he hoped it was a trap. The alternative was enough to send any intelligent Were howling into the night.
“There’s only one way to find out.”
He moved forward, sensing the end of the tunnel just yards in front of him.
“Salvatore?” Levet tugged on his pants.
Salvatore shook him off. “What?”
“You smell funny. Mon Dieu, are you…”
With blinding speed, Salvatore grasped the gargoyle by one stunted horn and yanked him off his feet to glare into his ugly face. Until that moment, he hadn’t noticed the musky scent that clung to his skin.
Merda.
“One more word and you lose that tongue,” he snarled.
“But…”
“Do not screw with me.”
“I do not intend to screw with anyone.” The gargoyle curled his lips in a mocking smile. “I am not the one in heat.”
5 likes