Start by marking “Emotional Branding: The New Paradigm for Connecting Brands to People” as Want to Read:
Emotional Branding: The New Paradigm for Connecting Brands to People

Emotional Branding: The New Paradigm for Connecting Brands to People

Emotional Branding is the best selling revolutionary business book that has created a movement in branding circles by shifting the focus from products to people. The “10 Commandments of Emotional Branding” have become a new benchmark for marketing and creative professionals, emotional branding has become a coined term by many top industry experts to express the new dynamic ...more
Published February 9th 2010 by Allworth (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Emotional Branding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emotional Branding

Start your review of Emotional Branding: The New Paradigm for Connecting Brands to People
Tami
Nov 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There was a time that if you had a product, someone would buy it. You didn’t have to worry about reaching your target audience, how the packaging would make people feel, or how the product would make the consumer’s life better. People were eager for new products so if you had something to sell people would line up to try almost anything.

Today, we have choices. So many choices. If you go to your local Wal-Mart looking for a toaster, you’ll find dozens of different types. Each has a variety of
Marcel Brussee
Feb 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: marketing
The first half of this book is certainly interesting, but he second half is not half as interesting.
Ivan Martinez
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Una obra maestra. El maestro Marc Gobé que en paz descanse, nos presenta todo lo que el marketing emocional puede hacer por su marca. Lo de hoy es crear experiencias emocionales para encantar a los clientes, llegando a su corazón y emociones. Uno de los mejores libros de marketing del mundo. Una chica me lo vendió a un precio regalado, realmente no sabía que tenía en sus manos una obra maestra.
Randall
Jul 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Una parada obligatoria para cualquier persona en el mundo del desarrollo de marca y mercadeo en general. Una visión clara y llena de ejemplos de la forma en que las grandes marcas parten de elementos emocionales para construir la relación con sus clientes, desde su imagen corporativa, diseño de sus tiendas y empaques, hasta sus relaciones públicas, estrategias de venta y políticas de comunicación.
Con una prosa clara, Gobé muestra cómo el mercado actual está virando de la razón a la emoción, del
Kay
Dec 12, 2007 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
a little bit too hokey and qualitative for me. there is value in quantitative analysis too-- populations behave in a certain way that is predictable, the mind is mysterious but not so much that you can't predict group behavior.
Alfonso De
Jul 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Para los amantes del Marketing y el Branding, este libro es un joya que no puedes dejar de leer si estás en este medio.
Ramy Khodeir
Sep 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
If you are working or planning to pursue a career in marketing better read this book to understand the true meaning of branding & brand management
arshe aulia
Oct 07, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Al abuot branding is here, its the best book ever...
I find amzing stuff abut brand, when there is emotion, brands comes to life...love it...
Laila Dimyati
Sep 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book reveals the true meaning of branding, from different point of view. Activating our 5 senses to put what really branding is into our mind.
Lori Grant
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A should-read book on branding for the knowledge worker, manager, executive, or entrepreneur.
Jen
Sep 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
great book for all marketers out there! Very relevant with good content on Gen Y.
OxoNewbie
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marketing
This book was invaluable when I was writing my Masters dissertation and 15 years on, I still remember it, which says a lot.
Long Tùng
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Một quyển sách hay bị dân marketing lãng quên và lãng phí.
Greg
Dec 14, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Never trust a business book where the writer uses an exclamation point every other sentence, or directs you to web sites where he "promises you a good laugh!"
Vanessa Becerra

• Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide for the Entire Branding Team
  • Lovemarks
  • Done: The Secret Deals that are Changing Our World
  • The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains
  • The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding: How to Build a Product or Service Into a World-Class Brand
  • The Yellow Wall-Paper
  • I Am That Girl: How to Speak Your Truth, Discover Your Purpose, and #bethatgirl
  • The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet
  • Rabbit Heart
  • Meltdown: Why Our Systems Fail and What We Can Do about It
  • How to Fix the Future
  • World Without Mind: The Existential Threat of Big Tech
  • The Grain Brain Whole Life Plan: Boost Brain Performance, Lose Weight, and Achieve Optimal Health
  • No Is Not Enough: Resisting Trump’s Shock Politics and Winning the World We Need
  • The Cyber Effect: A Pioneering Cyberpsychologist Explains How Human Behavior Changes Online
  • The Brand Gap
  • The Outsourced Self: Intimate Life in Market Times
  • The Wal-Mart Decade: How a New Generation of Leaders Turned Sam Walton's Legacy Into the World's #1 C
“Money can’t buy love.” 1 likes
“A new philosophy is sweeping over businesses that privileges creation, imagination, and responsibility to the people.” 0 likes