Start by marking “Future Diary, Volume 6 (Future Diary, #6)” as Want to Read:
Future Diary, Volume 6 (Future Diary, #6)

Future Diary, Volume 6 (Future Diary #6)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  882 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Yuno and Yukiteru have disappeared, much to the consternation of Yukiteru's friends. With the help of the police, Aru and the others find him in an old abandoned hotel, where he's being held prisoner by a most unlikely captor!
Published June 1st 2010 by TokyoPop (first published June 26th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Future Diary, Volume 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Future Diary, Volume 6

Reddish
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graficomanga
Vaya locura de volumen. Yuno es un espectáculo.
Nərmin
What the hell, Yuno? ~Yukki
Yuno killed her parents? And held Yukki captive? She really needs a therapist!
On the other hand Akise is quite smart guy. Yukki needs this kind of friends.
Gustavo
Jul 03, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, manga, shonen
Lo que más me molesta de este manga es como en general autor intenta hacer que TODO tenga un giro, incluso a costa de que algunas veces nada tenga sentido. Lo que mas me gusta es el misterio sobre la locura de Yuno, hasta ahora nos muestran que está profundamente perturbada, pero nunca nos muestran realmente por qué, y eso es lo que me mantiene leyendo hasta ahora. Yukiteru es un pésimo protagonista, me aburre a más no poder.
Veera-Kristiina Pirilä
Mitääh? Yuno on kyllä sekopää. En osannut odottaa. Enää en varmaan ylläty mistään... Tai ehkä sittenkin? Ei voi tietää mitä tapahtuu.
Apr 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
Oh whoa at the craziness of this series. It it so over-the-top, and I love it. Yuno had officially gone crazy. She was pretty creepy to begin with, but that was nothing compared to what she's up to this time. Yuki's friends really step up for him. They make some sacrifices and most of them get hurt in the process of rescuing him. The best part is when Yuki finally stands up for himself. Yuno does her crazy-girl-in-love act. This time Yuki tells her to go to hell. I was so proud! The only problem ...more
Christina
Apr 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Yuno and Yukiteru have both been missing for a week and Akise and the others are getting worried. Akise tricks the others to help him find Yukiteru in a general location that he has broken down to where Yuno might be keeping Yukiteru captive. But when Akise and the others get there, Yuno has them up to their necks with trouble, and they're going to need the help of their damsel, Yukiteru, to save all their lives!

This was a larger volume than the others, eh? It also focused on something kinda di
Iman Eyitayo
Jan 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
En gros, un manga à l'aspect psychologique si développé (si tordu aussi!) qu'on se demande qui est l'auteur dans la "vraie" vie, un battle royale qui mélange action, suspens et addictivité, une histoire d'amour qui sort des sentiers battus. Bref, un manga qui aurait mérité un point de plus si je n'avais pas été un peu perplexe devant les 2 derniers tomes, mais que je recommande tout de même pour son côté "décalé". Je ne l'oublierais pas de sitôt !

Miss Ryoko
Oct 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-book, manga
Yay!! Go Yukiteru go!! Show Yuno whose boss!! XD

I'm really happy with the turn their relationship took in this volume! I also really like Yukiteru's new friends.

There are only 4 volumes remaining in the US to read... 12 volumes total but the last two will not be published in the US due to Tokyopop going out of business. I know this is going to anger me and I have only myself to blame for starting this series knowing I won't know how it ends. Grr.
Miki
Dec 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Sin duda esta ha sido la parte que más nervioso me ha puesto. No solo porque haya intriga (que la hay), sino porque me dan ganas de matar a alguien. En este tomo se han utilizado muchos deus ex machina (una casualidad que ocurre y que nunca antes en la historia se había planteado para salir de una situación peliaguda) que dan ganas de entrar en el cómic, matar a todos y acabar siendo Dios tú mismo. En fin, que me gusta la saga pero no este tomo en concreto.
Maad
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Vi el anime hace como 3 semanas y realmente me impactó tanto que decidí comprar el manga. Desgraciadamente no he podido encontrar aún los primeros números.

Siempre me intriga las cosas que Yuno puede llegar a hacer por Yukki. En este volumen de manga no es la excepción. Ansiosa por leer los siguientes. ❤
Connor Lesch
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I did NOT see this coming. This is kinda one of the low points of Yuno's and Yukkii's unstable relationship, definitely one of the lowest lows Yuno could've pulled. Also the introduction of the couple diary users, both known as 7th. It gets better and better...
Joseph Young
Mar 05, 2012 rated it it was ok
A little disappointing, as the diaries barely play a factor in this volume. Seems more soap-operaish.
Gustavo
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Even though Yuno got crazy she still worries for Yuki and let admit it if Yuno hadn't been with Yuki he would have died several times but Yuki doesn't see that. Still hating Yuki.
Magik
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5☆
Courtney
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Another good volume.
James
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good story line and a great concept. Another one that's a lot better than the hunger games. Good characters. Lots of horror, romance and plot twists. Some violence.
Dyah
Nov 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Uggghhhh... isn't it obvious from the very start that she's a psychopath??
Federico
DANG IT YUNO GASAI
Lottie Eve
Jan 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
What the heck are you thinking Yuno?
James
Clair
Dec 15, 2011
  • Higurashi When They Cry: Cotton Drifting Arc, Vol. 2
  • Doubt, Vol. 3
  • Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion - Knight: Official Comic Anthology - For Girls, Vol. 1
  • Shiki, Tome 1
  • ソウルイーター 14
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Vol. 3 (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, #3)
  • Zetman Vol. 1
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 3 (Deadman Wonderland, #3)
  • The Drifting Classroom, Vol. 1

Future Diary (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Future Diary, Volume 1 (Future Diary, #1)
  • Future Diary, Volume 2 (Future Diary, #2)
  • Future Diary, Volume 3 (Future Diary, #3)
  • Future Diary, Volume 4 (Future Diary, #4)
  • Future Diary, Volume 5 (Future Diary, #5)
  • Future Diary, Volume 7 (Future Diary, #7)
  • Future Diary, Volume 8 (Future Diary, #8)
  • Future Diary, Volume 9 (Future Diary, #9)
  • Future Diary, Volume 10 (Future Diary, #10)
  • Future Diary, Volume 11

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Sanctuary (Nomad, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Bandwidth (An Analog Novel Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Arcane Ascension, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Bees
    $12.99 $1.99
  • The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Mists of Avalon (Avalon, #1)
    $12.99 $2.99
  • Fool's Assassin (The Fitz and The Fool Trilogy, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • Friday
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Dhalgren
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Conjure (Hoodoo Apprentice)
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Homeworld (Odyssey One, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Black (Odyssey One, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99