Start by marking “Missionary Daddy” as Want to Read:

Missionary Daddy

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  121 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
To: Ashley
From: Samantha
Re: Sis, I've seen him again! Remember the handsome missionary I met during the modeling shoot? Well, his name's Eric Pellegrino--he's the new assistant director at the adoption agency here in Chestnut Grove! He's trying to find homes for the world's orphans, including two he's crazy about. International adoption isn't easy, especially with Tiny B
ebook, Love Inspired Series #408, 256 pages
Published August 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Missionary Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missionary Daddy

Kris
I... do not know why I chose to read this. It's totally not my thing. Perhaps if the inspirational part of the book were less blatant, I would like it more. The characters were likeable and vulnerable, and the writing style is about what I look for.
Kate
Sep 02, 2014 Kate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very quick read. Though she tackled some difficult themes (international adoption, anorexia), the book still retained a very 'light' feel to it. I really liked how the characters learned and grew in the Lord, and learned to trust Him and each other.
Lynnea
Mar 07, 2009 Lynnea rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
This is a good book - very easy read but also a little bit confusing. (I don't think I'm reading the series in the correct order.) Anyway, if you are interested in missionaries, international adoption, anorexia, love, this book has it all.
Karen
Feb 21, 2016 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eric and Samantha meet in Africa once on a mission day at the orphanage. Sam is a supermodel, while Eric is a missionary/social worker... Can their worlds collide without heartbreak?
Dorel
May 30, 2017 Dorel rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like Linda Goodnight books. This book's story line was okay. I liked Sam's character. I liked Eric's character. I liked the topics this story covered. I liked the ending. I thought this story was slow.
Michelle Earls
May 28, 2017 Michelle Earls rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amaing book

Such an intriguing story I couldn't put it down!! This book is a MUST read!! I highly recommend reading it.
Marie-Antoinette
I enjoyed this book immensely. I read the Afrikaans version "Sendeling papa". Couldn't put the book down.
Bookworm1
Aug 11, 2013 Bookworm1 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Judy
Feb 17, 2010 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the 2nd book of Tiny Blessings Tales the mystery as well as the romance continues.

We meet Eric who was a missionary in Africa but now he joins the Tiny Blessings staff and we meet Samantha Harcourt, the grand daughter of the Harcourt who has caused so much grief to so many by illegal adoptions when he ran Tiny Blessings.

Eric is wanting to adopt 2 young boys from the African orphanage he started and Samantha is struggling with her "fame" status as a model and with the after shocks of what happ
Rachel
Jun 28, 2014 Rachel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
good relaxing read !
Tiff
Jan 26, 2016 Tiff rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-inspired
Loved the personal issues they showed about anorexia. Maybe it will reach more people.
Glenda
A little taste of Africa, adopting children, and anorexia among the famous. A bit of lesson of who we really are in God. A great read!
Heidi
Jun 03, 2015 Heidi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy these "Tiny Blessing Tales." So much in there about the sanctity of life and LIFE in Christ!
Robin
Nov 30, 2011 Robin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Linda Goodnight has fast become one of my favorite romance authors.
Jocelyn Montalvo Cullum
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Zahra Vejlani
Zahra Vejlani rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2014
Faith Hish
Faith Hish rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2011
Dakota Haney
Dakota Haney rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
Ashley Viger
Ashley Viger rated it it was ok
Nov 04, 2012
Cori
Cori rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2014
Lyssa Meyer
Lyssa Meyer rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2009
Katherine Froyd
Katherine Froyd rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2014
Elaine Applebury
Elaine Applebury rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2014
Joan Arning
Joan Arning rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2014
Kucing
Kucing rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2009
Gary B. Burnham
Gary B. Burnham rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2014
Traci
Traci rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2014
Brittany Farrell
Brittany Farrell rated it it was ok
Dec 08, 2016
Tammie
Tammie rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2008
Marla
Marla rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Child of Mine (Rosewood, Texas, #2)
  • Heaven Sent Husband
  • A Mommy in Mind
  • Giving Thanks for Baby (Love Inspired)
  • A Holiday to Remember
  • A Leap of Faith (Texas Hearts, #3)
  • Little Miss Matchmaker (Love Inspired)
  • Family Treasures (McBride Sisters #3) (Love Inspired #469)
  • The Cinderella Plan
  • The Cinderella List
  • Promise Forever
  • A Dropped Stitches Wedding
  • Lasso Her Heart
  • A Family for Thanksgiving (After the Storm, #5)
  • A Cowboy's Heart (The Cowboy Series #2)
NY Times and USA Bestseller, Linda Goodnight writes novels to touch the heart as well as to entertain. Her emotional stories of hope have won the RITA , the Carol, the Reviewer’s Choice, and numerous other industry awards. A small town girl, Linda remains close to her roots, making her home in rural Oklahoma. She and husband have a blended family of eight, including two teenagers recently adopted ...more
More about Linda Goodnight...