Start by marking “Sea Storm (Drake Sisters, #1 & #3)” as Want to Read:
Sea Storm (Drake Sisters, #1 & #3)

Sea Storm (Drake Sisters #1 & 3)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  1,754 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
In one trade package together for the first time-two stories of the Drake Sisters from the #1 New York Times bestselling phenomenon.

This two-in-one package from the #1 New York Times bestselling Drake Sisters series includes:

Magic in the Wind
Ever since Damon Wilder sought refuge in Sea Haven, he's heard the same breathless rumor so suggestive that it carries him to S
Published November 2nd 2010 by Berkley (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sea Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sea Storm

Marieta
Jun 28, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not really to my taste, and I should add that I went into reading this book never having read this author before and not realizing that there were two stories in it. I liked some of the magic aspects and interactions between the sisters, but there was waaaaayy too much sex and Abbey's story in particular dragged on and on. I suppose that's the format for this kind of book, though. I ended up skimming through most of Abbey's story and completely skipping the page after page after page of sex scen ...more
Anna S
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finish, 4-sterne
Ein guter Anfang einer Reihe, die mit jedem Band immer besser wird.
Miraphora
Vediamo un pò cosa si può dire di questo romanzo. Il voto è un 3 stelline con un + tanto per gradire perché le due storie si fanno leggere e apprezzare senza però lasciare un bel segno. A libro chiuso ho avuto una buona impressione generale sia delle storie e delle trame, sia dei personaggi. Magia nel vento, che apre il libro, è un racconto breve con protagonista la sorella più grande delle Drake, cioè Sarah, e un fantomatico genio della sicurezza mondiale Damon. Il racconto in realtà non è nien ...more
Debora M | Nasreen
Questi primi due romanzi della serie Drake Sisters (anche se in realtà stiamo parlando del primo e del terzo accorpati in un unico volume) sono arrivati in Italia grazie alla casa editrice Leggereditore della quale, in tutta sincerità, possiamo felicemente dire che non sta perdendo un colpo! Dopo aver letto anche questi due romanzi mi ritrovo a confermarlo: ottime scelte e ottimi autori. Per non parlare dei prezzi competitivi e onesti... Viene quasi da commuoversi!

Dato che stiamo parlando di due
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sarah Drake story .
Sarah's home was whispered in the wind, Damon felt compelled to go to cliff top house where he meets they mysterious Sarah Drake.
Damon is a damaged physically and emotionally from an attack where his close friend and colleague died because he wouldn't give up national security secrets.
When he cuts ties with work and retires to the sleepy town of sea haven. he finds he's not as hidden as he thinks.
Sarah's returned home but not just for good but to protect Damon from bad guy
Jenny Delandro
Dec 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
It wasn't until I got home that I realised that this book comprised novels 1 and 3 from the Drake Sister series....
**doing a little gig**

I inhaled these books and believe me when I say I was on page 60 this morning and now I have finished both stories and instead of feeling overwhelmed I feel invirogated

I love the Drake House
Doors that open for lovers, a magic in the house stronger than all of them
Seven sisters who all find their beloved partner each generation
I have read the 7th book (Elle'
Methos
Feb 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Strana idea quella di pubblicare in un unico volume la novella introduttiva e il secondo volume della serie delle sorelle Drake invece che seguire l'ordine cronologico corretto, ma tutto sommato questo 'salto in avanti' non disturba particolarmente. A parte i nomi dei protagonisti del primo capitolo della saga, non viene accennato nulla del volume antecedente quindi non ci sono spoiler e la lettura scorre bene.
MAGIA NEL VENTO:
Storia che scorre veloce...quasi troppo. I personaggi principali non s
Shannon
Even though I absolutely love Magic in the Wind (Drake Sisters, #1) and Oceans of Fire I am disappointed that this is just a re-release. I was really looking forward to something new.
Kendra
This was an interesting two novels, the first and the third in the series. The first was incredibly short - blink and it's over. However, it was a really good read, short and an intriguing plot. The third book was much longer and tended to drag, both people constantly worried about being hurt, will she change her mind? Will he convince her? It got a bit tedious and I skimmed at the end.
Mysti Dinger
Dec 31, 2010 rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying this series. As much as I loved being introduced to Sara in the first story, but really loved the story of Abbey & Sasha.

There was a passion between these two characters that I haven't read in awhile. Their differences made their struggle to find each other that more intriguing.

I'm looking forward to getting to know each of the Drake sisters.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I read these two books a while ago. I enjoyed them because I like the seven sister theme and I like how each sister is a different. Their men are different too. Anything to do with the sea also pulls me in. These stories are feel good sweet ones. Nothing complicated. Strong heroes and heroines.
BonnieL
Dec 26, 2010 rated it liked it
I rated the two titles in the book BUT - I really, really hate it when authors and publishers produce a "new" book, with a new title, that is strictly a reprint of already published titles. So glad I got this one from the library, and didn't waste money purchasing it.
Connie George
Aug 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
First book was slow, and small. But the rest of this series rocked. Loved them all.
Janet
Feb 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013, m-f
I am really enjoying the Drake Sisters series. Looking forward to more!
Vickie
Jan 10, 2011 rated it liked it
hate it when they call a book by another name to sell it.
Lee Ann Horner
Up till now easy reading but not the best books of all time.
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Drake sister fan
Karen Desmond
Nov 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
Missy Almand
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
i like.the dynamic btwn the sisters but this book dragged for me. skipped a lot just to say i finished.
Rachael Mcdonald
Sep 11, 2013 rated it liked it
interesting romance however too much on the magic side I think
Ridindevito
Jun 30, 2012
Christie
Nov 03, 2011
  • Dark Magic by Christine Feehan l Summary & Study Guide
  • After Twilight (Dark, #7)
  • Novels by Christine Feehan: Dark Desire, Shadow Game, Conspiracy Game, Dark Prince, Dark Magic, Dark Fire, Dark Challenge, Dark Demon
  • Author-2-Author #3: Christine Feehan
  • When Passion Lies (The Shadow Keepers, #4)
  • Highland Beast (MacNachton Vampires, #6)
  • L'Ordine della chiave (Black Friars, #0.5)
  • Falling for Christmas
  • My One
  • The Closer I Get to You
  • Roma 40 d.C. Destino d'amore
  • Honey House
  • This Year's Christmas Present
  • A Christmas Ball (Includes: Nvengaria, #4)
  • Seduce Me in Shadow (Doomsday Brethren, #2)
  • Master of the Moon (Mageverse #2)
  • Where the Heart Chooses
  • Where There's A Will (Good Girl Series #2)
Christine Feehan is a #1 New York Times bestselling author multiple times over with her portfolio including over 50 published novels, including five series; Dark Series, Ghostwalker Series, Leopard Series, Drake Sisters Series, & the Sisters of the Heart Series. All five series hit the #1 spot on the New York Times bestselling list as well. Her debut novel Dark Prince received 3 of the 9 Paran ...more
More about Christine Feehan...

Drake Sisters (7 books)
  • Magic in the Wind (Drake Sisters, #1)
  • The Twilight Before Christmas (Drake Sisters, #2)
  • Oceans of Fire (Drake Sisters, #3)
  • Dangerous Tides (Drake Sisters, #4)
  • Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters, #5)
  • Turbulent Sea (Drake Sisters, #6)
  • Hidden Currents (Drake Sisters, #7)