Start by marking “Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone's Life” as Want to Read:
Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone's Life

Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone's Life

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  294 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
IF SUPERMAN NEEDED A COACH,
HE’D HIRE MICHAEL NEILL!

In this fun, easy-to-read book, best-selling author and internationally renowned success coach Michael Neill shares the secrets of transforming your life and the lives of the people you care about most—your family, friends, colleagues, and clients.
Inside, you will learn:
·     How to stop thinking like a victim
·     The se
Published March 15th 2010 by Hay House (first published March 2nd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Supercoach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supercoach

Alkan Öztürk
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One sentence: Everyone should read this book! Let me be clear: I will be reading this book over and over again throughout my life. Thank you Michael for writing it.
Bev Siddons
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: life-coaching
As a relatively newly trained life coach, as well as being an "info-holic", I read Neill's "Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone's Life". I return to it to receive his experience, wisdom and motivation. "Supercoach" exudes common sense sprinkled with humor.

One of the misconceptions, Neill clears up relates to the law of attraction which has been around for decades. I have spoken with people who wonder why they are not attracting the "things" they want--like a good parking space, a bigger
Narayan
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
I love Michael Neill's videos and podcasts. I have also enjoyed much of his writing. This book however, in my opinion, reflect that well on all he has to offer. That is perhaps because, this was written around the time that Neill transitioned from NLP to 3 Principles. So his own understanding, or at least the articulation of it, is not as mature as his later work.
Catalin Dobre
Jun 13, 2017 rated it liked it
A very interesting book. Although I found the same ideas Michael Neill presents in many other books and coaching conferences, the way he explains them, makes them easy to understand for yourself, as a person, but as a coach. I recommend the book for an easy way to organize and clear your mind of not_so_healthy_thinking_habits! :)
Debbie Mitchell
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many useful facts in here, beautiful quotes, interesting scenarios. A book that should be on everyone's reading list.
Uplifting Inspiration Inspiration
This book is amazing and the third I read from Michael. Again it is a great mixture of stories, tips, experiments to explore for yourself and the really joyful experience of reading this book and enjoying the smiles this book will inevitable bring to your face. If you are looking for an oh-so-serious-and-you-have-to-work-on-yourself-very-hard-book you might be disappointed for this book is simply fun! You'll be transformed and will have fun while doing so. It is effortless! In session one you ar ...more
Ksenija
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a book! It was on my 'to read' list for quite some time, mostly because I am always on the look for new techniques, tips and experiences from real time practice that I can incorporate in my own coaching sessions with students. Well, I got more than I bargained for. This book is seriously one of the best inspirational and motivational book I have ever read. It really does not matter where you are in life or what to do, I would recommend it to anyone. Sure enough, it has a little bit of ...more
Paul
Nov 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: coaching, kindle
I'm not sure if this book had a greater impact on me as a coach or "coachee." The concepts are simple and are so masterfully worded that they just work their way into your brain.

Of the ten "secrets," the most valuable for me has been The Simple Way to Make Decisions. We can do things because we have to, should or want to. Stick to the "want to." Also, the details around the idea that "the way we think determines what we see and hear" provides a link between the importance of perception and what
Elese
Apr 02, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All Coaches without exception
Michael Neill's best book to date. His own genius coaching methods are laid out in so clearly that Yes, you could coach yourself with this book and it would give you much of the flavor of what it's like to work with Michael. Including the humor! Coaches will get a glimpse of the inside of one of the world's best coaches. Michael's principles of transformative coaching are delivered here: coaxing out heart's desires, connecting with one's innate wellbeing and other deeper principles lie behind Mi ...more
Arminda Lindsay
It doesn't get any better than this. I am inspired, motivated, and reminded of all that lies within me. Michael Neill outlines ten secrets, that aren't really secrets, to transformational living. Following your own inner wisdom, creating the world you want and serving others as the vehicle to happiness seem the universal markers for success.

This book will take a prominent position on my shelf and I'll be rereading it on a regular basis.
Nancy
Nov 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-development
Excellent book on how we allow ourselves to become trapped by our thinking into believing that outside circumstances (what others say or do) are responsible for our feelings and reactions. If you want to break out of the mode of letting the external world dictate your feelings and actions and take responsibility for your own life, this book provides excellent insights for doing just that!
Rolando Gill
May 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
Great book, just incredible coaching insights and distinction. Once you see something you can't really unsee it. That is exactly what this book is about. The author helps you change the way you think about yourself, the world and your role in it and you can't unsee that. I loved it. I will be rereading this book.
Donald
This is my mentor Michael Neills latest book. This book takes coaching to a deeper level in a simple, accessable , fun way...Great Book Michael
Kirsty Kianifard
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book with practical coaching tips. Ideal for those wanting to take back control of where their life is heading.
Pixel Word
Nov 12, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: self-improvement
Rather dry.
Jim Walters
This is the best, most common sense motivational book I've seen in years.
Christine
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I needed this book years ago...so happy to know how to make decisions now!
Frank Subramaniyam
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Some people find these sort of books patronizing but if you don't (like me) you shouldn't miss out.
Gloria Mcmahon
Sep 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Gloria by: my friend Terri
I am going to read this one again - empowering and uplifting
Nathik
Nov 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
One of the few "No BS self-help book"
Xavier Terra
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is frontal and simple! Michael Neill would indeed be superman's coach!
Tricia
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Do not agree with everything he says.. But there are some great ideas in here for changing your perspective on things/thoughts. A great book if you are feeling at a stuck spot in life.
Carina Rodrigues
Feb 25, 2013
Clara Charlotte
rated it did not like it
Aug 08, 2014
Jan 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Fearless: Creating the Courage to Change the Things You Can
  • Loveability: Knowing How to Love and Be Loved
  • Your Inner Awakening: The Work of Byron Katie: Four Questions That Will Transform Your Life
  • Unbinding the Heart: A Dose of Greek Wisdom, Generosity, and Unconditional Love
  • A Philosopher's Notes: On Optimal Living, Creating an Authentically Awesome Life and Other Such Goodness, Vol. 1
  • The Leader's Checklist: 15 Mission-Critical Principles
  • Mindfulness and Acceptance: Expanding the Cognitive-Behavioral Tradition
  • Conquering Fear: Living Boldly in an Uncertain World
  • Your Creative Brain: Seven Steps to Maximize Imagination, Productivity, and Innovation in Your Life
  • Stillpower: Excellence With Ease in Sports and Life
  • Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work
  • Clarity: Clear Your Mind, Have More Time, Make Better Decisions and Achieve Bigger Results
  • Tell to Win: Connect, Persuade, and Triumph with the Hidden Power of Story
  • Get Off Your "But": How to End Self-Sabotage and Stand Up for Yourself
  • The Magic Path of Intuition
  • Mental Traps: The Overthinker's Guide to a Happier Life
  • Coaching with the Brain in Mind: Foundations for Practice
  • Fall in Love, Stay in Love

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »

“Hope is the magic elixir that energizes dreams, fuels possibilities, and lets you live beyond the limits of your historical thinking. It is not a promise that something you want will happen — it is an invitation to enjoy the possibility of what you want while you and life negotiate the eventual outcome.

There is never a good reason not to hope!”
2 likes