Start by marking “Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone's Life” as Want to Read:
Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone's Life

Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone's Life

IF SUPERMAN NEEDED A COACH,
HE’D HIRE MICHAEL NEILL!

In this fun, easy-to-read book, best-selling author and internationally renowned success coach Michael Neill shares the secrets of transforming your life and the lives of the people you care about most—your family, friends, colleagues, and clients.
Inside, you will learn:
·     How to stop thinking like a victim
·     The se
Published March 15th 2010 by Hay House (first published March 2nd 2009)

Start your review of Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone's Life
Tõnu Vahtra
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
I have always mixed feelings towards books that introduce themselves like that:

"Internationally renowned success coach Michael Neill shares the secrets of transforming your life and the lives of the people you care about most—your family, friends, colleagues, and clients.
Inside, you will learn:
· How to stop thinking like a victim
· The secret to financial security in any economy
· Proven techniques to produce dramatic changes in yourself and others
· Simple ways to create lasting relationships
· The
Alkan Öztürk
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One sentence: Everyone should read this book! Let me be clear: I will be reading this book over and over again throughout my life. Thank you Michael for writing it.
Bev Siddons
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: life-coaching
As a relatively newly trained life coach, as well as being an "info-holic", I read Neill's "Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone's Life". I return to it to receive his experience, wisdom and motivation. "Supercoach" exudes common sense sprinkled with humor.

One of the misconceptions, Neill clears up relates to the law of attraction which has been around for decades. I have spoken with people who wonder why they are not attracting the "things" they want--like a good parking space, a bigger
Sara Modig
It’s not that hard really. Everything you need to know in order to live the life you want is already inside you. That’s the message that remains with me after finishing this book. And yes, I adhere to that principle. The what and why. But then, there’s the how... and this is not very developed in the book. Which leaves me somewhat hanging with that challenge...
Miika Kallasoja
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the original Supercoach from 2009, but and while some of the useful sections, tips and strategies that were present in the original are missing from this new version, this one certainly feels more coherent and more in line with Neil's more recent 3 Principles based work, such as the Inside-Out Revolution (a great one) and Creating the Impossible. Like those books, this one is really insightful and enjoyable to read, and one to return to from time to time.
Clint Murphy
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rating: (all out of 5 stars)

Quality of the writing: 5 / 5

This is the 10th Anniversary Edition, Revised and Updated.

Michael Neill’s writing is evocative and action oriented.

Throughout the book, the reader is provided with many actionable thoughts, super-coaching tips and each chapter has a solid chapter in a nutshell summary.

This is how I like to read books. My summary of the book, which is 18 typed pages, includes a section for the coaching tips, a section for the summaries, and then all of t
Susan A. Loy
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Joy in Reading This Book!

I felt sincerely joyous as I read Supercoach. It is well written with an appealing tone and a genuine voice. You don't have to be a coach to benefit from this book, being a person who do. It's not terribly long, but each of the ten chapters focus on a substantive concept, giving a clear explanation with relatable examples. Each chapter begins with a short story connected to the chapter's main idea. Each chapter has an exercise to try, coaching tips, and a summary o
Brian Canavan
I love Michael's writing style. He writes like he's having a conversation with you and his experience and knowledge of his subject is not hidden behind a lot of jargon or fluff.

I've worked through this book a couple of times now, and have reminders set to read certain passages, and do the work, set in my planners.

It's just that good!

If you want to challenge yourself or others to live the life you really want then this is a MUST READ; and I don't often say that.
Narayan
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
I love Michael Neill's videos and podcasts. I have also enjoyed much of his writing. This book however, in my opinion, reflect that well on all he has to offer. That is perhaps because, this was written around the time that Neill transitioned from NLP to 3 Principles. So his own understanding, or at least the articulation of it, is not as mature as his later work.
Catalin Dobre
Jun 13, 2017 rated it liked it
A very interesting book. Although I found the same ideas Michael Neill presents in many other books and coaching conferences, the way he explains them, makes them easy to understand for yourself, as a person, but as a coach. I recommend the book for an easy way to organize and clear your mind of not_so_healthy_thinking_habits! :)
Dave McAuley
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books on coaching I’ve read. Michael Neil’s style of writing is very easy, completed the entire book in 3 days on holiday. Love his ability to turn his teachings into actionable steps and to feel a more mindful style of coaching is possible. Look forward to reading “Creating the Impossible” and bl being the advice into my own coaching practice and programs.
Christopher Armani
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent. He makes great points and offers exercises to implement each strategy into your life. While I didn't agree with everything suggested by the author, that may have more to do with my ingrained patterns and beliefs than his content. ;)
This is a book to read at least twice, then work through step by step. Yes, it's that good.
Svetlana Kurilova
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: coaching
What I love about this book is that it's actionable and packed with tools and steps in making small changes, developing new habits, reshaping some stigmatic views and most importantly transforming the life as a result.

I took a lot of notes for later references and excited to share some lessons learned with my networks.
Karen Briscoe
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The 10 secrets to transform your life really aren't secrets - Michael Neill shares them in this book! Dream; Be happy; Think in a new way; Make decisions; There are no bad days; get stuff done; Connect; Ask; Lifetime Security can be yours; Hope has Power! Karen Briscoe, author and podcast host 5 Minute Success
Beyond Book'd
Jul 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020-read-list
Personally I hate when books give stories from other people's lives as examples.

"We experience what we think."
"We think we are experiencing our reality but we are really experiencing is our thinking."
"It's not the thoughts that pass through your head that impact your life; it's the ones you take possession of and think about all day long."
Michele Schiavino
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A must for any coach of any sort.
Michael Neill is able to transform anyone's life, even without talking to them.

This book is really like getting coached. If you're able to read for insights, you'll see how life can actually look different once you understand the clear Principles behind it.

And Michael is great on explaining them.
Petra Slade
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a book I will read again to get all the wisdom it holds.
There are a lot of exercises to do, for yourself, to use with clients or as an advice to a friend.
It is easy to read and makes sense. Inspirational and motivational.

Saso Jakljevic
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am suggesting this book to anyone. Even if they are not on the path of becoming a Coach themselves. It contains really nicely outlined insights on 3 principles as well as some exercises to see the nature of the mind.
Louise
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fun, insightful, and enjoyable read, Michael Neill offers up ten key insights that he takes you through, chapter by chapter. It's a great reminder and his perspectives are interesting, thoughtful, and inspiring. Good stories too. Highly recommended and worth repeat reading.
José Fernández
Awesome

The book caught my full attention from the very beginning. It has a lot of valuable things to reflect upon.
Fee
Dec 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobook
It's a nice peptalk and I enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I need more than a peptalk to truly change my life. This book can't substitute real live help and support.
Pedro Rustizu
Sep 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
Frankly, nothing new to be added, very basic.
Sandra Mateus
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An easy read for anyone wanting to improve their coaching professionally, to consult particular chapters or to simply embrace a book that could easily bring self-improvement!
Larry A Gunter
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Insights

The arrangement and flow of the ideas and concepts are excellent. I’m quickly seeing that the real value lies in digging deeper into the concepts.
Ana Luísa Joaquim Martins
S u b l i m e ! ! !
Frankie Bellucci
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michael is probably the premier self-help coach. Like the best get your life better guy around.
This book is packed with information. And it's very intense. It can be simple if you let it be. Every sentence has an impactful message.
Debbie Mitchell
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many useful facts in here, beautiful quotes, interesting scenarios. A book that should be on everyone's reading list.
Alistair Miller
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Michael Neill is one of my favourite life coaches and his writing is excellent in this book. His style is always engaging and humorous and helps make the advice more relatable and palatable. This is the recently re-released version, written 10 years after the original version. The new version incorporates his understanding of the 3 Principles into guiding people how to live their lives. It's probably my favourite book of his. I've found his explanations of the 3 Principles easiest to digest in t ...more
Uplifting Inspiration Inspiration
This book is amazing and the third I read from Michael. Again it is a great mixture of stories, tips, experiments to explore for yourself and the really joyful experience of reading this book and enjoying the smiles this book will inevitable bring to your face. If you are looking for an oh-so-serious-and-you-have-to-work-on-yourself-very-hard-book you might be disappointed for this book is simply fun! You'll be transformed and will have fun while doing so. It is effortless! In session one you ar ...more
Ksenija
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a book! It was on my 'to read' list for quite some time, mostly because I am always on the look for new techniques, tips and experiences from real time practice that I can incorporate in my own coaching sessions with students. Well, I got more than I bargained for. This book is seriously one of the best inspirational and motivational book I have ever read. It really does not matter where you are in life or what to do, I would recommend it to anyone. Sure enough, it has a little bit of ...more

• The Prosperous Coach: Increase Income and Impact for You and Your Clients
  • The Missing Link Reflections on Philosophy and Spirit
  • The Enlightened Gardener
  • How to Fight a Hydra: Face Your Fears, Pursue Your Ambitions, and Become the Hero You Are Destined to Be
  • Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives
  • Time Warrior: How to defeat procrastination, people-pleasing, self-doubt, over-commitment, broken promises and Chaos
  • The Book of Coaching: For Extraordinary Coaches
  • Positive Intelligence: Why Only 20% of Teams and Individuals Achieve Their True Potential and How You Can Achieve Yours
  • Nine Lies About Work: A Freethinking Leader’s Guide to the Real World
  • Wealth Warrior: The Personal Prosperity Revolution
  • Somatics: Reawakening The Mind's Control Of Movement, Flexibility, And Health
  • Willpower Doesn't Work: Discover the Hidden Keys to Success
  • The Motivation Myth: How High Achievers Really Set Themselves Up to Win
  • The Little Book of Big Change: The No-Willpower Approach to Breaking Any Habit
  • Somebody Should Have Told Us!
  • Who: The A Method for Hiring
  • The Essential AIP Cookbook: 115+ Recipes for the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Diet
  • Move Without Pain

News & Interviews

“Hope is the magic elixir that energizes dreams, fuels possibilities, and lets you live beyond the limits of your historical thinking. It is not a promise that something you want will happen — it is an invitation to enjoy the possibility of what you want while you and life negotiate the eventual outcome.

There is never a good reason not to hope!”
4 likes