Start by marking “Conquering India (Texas Temptations, #1)” as Want to Read:
Conquering India (Texas Temptations, #1)

Conquering India (Texas Temptations #1)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  207 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Caterer India Singer is getting her life on track, hoping to make it big with her new company. She doesn’t need any distractions…especially a younger man. She won't get involved with another man destined to leave her. But security expert Wade Thompson won’t take no for an answer.

Wade knows exactly what he wants and just how to get it. He’s pulling out the stops because he’
Published March 15th 2010 by Siren Publishing (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Conquering India, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conquering India

Christi Snow
Jun 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
My Review:
Marc & Wade own a security company. They are hosting a party and have hired India as their caterer. When Wade runs into India in the elevator, he doesn't realize who she is, but he knows that she's extremely sexy. In fact, there is a mutual attraction between all three of these people that is an immediate thing at their first meeting.

But for India, this is a no-go. For one thing, these guys are 10 years younger than her and way out of her league (in her opinion.) She also thinks t
Anna
Mar 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to win an ARC of Conquering India by Ms. Schroeder. It was an incredibly sensual and erotic read. You'll fall in love with Wade & Marc as they slowly but surely pursue India. The sensuality jumps off the pages and the story has an interesting sub-plot that adds to the overall story. This is a MUST-READ for those who enjoy a spicy hot romance....satisfaction is definitely guaranteed.

Elizabeth/snoopypeach
Apr 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
India owns an up-and-coming catering business. Her luck hasn't been great lately but she's hoping to turn it around with a contract with a new security company. What she didn't expect was the instant heat she felt towards both the owners.

Wade and Marc are partners in a security company. Friends from boot camp, Marines and business they are as close as brothers. Meeting India throws them for a loop. Wade doesn't want to wait to pursue her but Marc is trying to keep everything professional. But ca
Erin Lewis
Apr 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star review of Conquering India (Texas Temptations #1) by Melissa Schroeder
This is book 1 of the new Texas Temptations series and I was excited to read.
I wasn’t disappointed. This is the story of a slightly older woman (by 10 years) and 2 men. India Singer has started a catering business and she is hired by Marc and Wade who own a security company, to cater their event.
The attraction between the three of them sparks from their first meeting, but only one is interested in pursuing it.
Wade
Melanie Adkins
Jan 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A day from hell takes over on the very day you have an important business meeting, what do you do? India wasn't happy but rolled with it. A car accident that lead to a five block jog in the pouring rain, was on tap. India's appointment to try to win the catering contract for the end of the year party at the prestigious T and J Security firm, went off without a hitch. She knew this catering job would help her bottom line in extremely positive ways. What she didn't know was how Wade and Marc, the ...more
TheGeekyBlogger
Jan 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Bought from Amazon
*adult only title*

How was the Sexy: I loved me some Marc! He was just hotness garnished with just enough seriousness to make him scrumptious. Wade was a good balance to Marc and brought the playful to the story. India was all woman and perfect for the two of them. The scenes with all of them were pretty hot and steamy. It worked well the way they all meshed together. It was an excellent blend of steamy and romantic.

How was the Story: The story was really heartwarming. India got
Anima
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-romance
No one writes a suspenseful menage like Schroeder. Two hot alphas, marines partnered in a security business, want to share a slightly older divorcee. They recognize the beautiful sensuality that she has no idea is there. In addition to the extremely intense sex scenes, do not read in public, there's an ex husband giving her problems. A quick read this was perfect between books. Always a pleasure to read a Schroeder book, the connection between characters is electrifying and inspiring. Thank you ...more
Anne
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-reads
Talk about a steamy, hot read! Melissa Schroeder has done it again with this older woman/ younger men ménage story that adds a little suspense and action into this love story. Hot, alpha men making sure the woman they both want is safe, sounds good to me. This story pulls you in with great characters that connect and sizzle from the first sentence of Chapter one. India, Wade and Marc are a great couple. A must read book!

I did receive this book in exchange for an honest review.
Michelle K
Kim
May 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was such a surprise. I expected to like it but really didn't expect to like it nearly as much as I did. It was fun, of course hot but with lots of emotion and strength. I enjoyed the play between Wade & Marc, their deep friendship and closeness could have left no room for anyone else but then when they opened up to India, it was magic!
Judith
Dec 21, 2010 rated it really liked it
Schroeder is a very good writer and storyteller. This is the first of a series about women in Texas who are trying to make it on their own but manage to find men who respect and support their business efforts while living in a loving polyamorous relationship. Actually a very good read.
Karen Roma
Dec 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I’ve always loved a good ménage, and anything written by Melissa Schroeder is sure to please.

Anyone who enjoys the genre, and likes a little mystery and mayhem included in their stories, will definitely devour this book!

Can’t wait to read book two!!
Toi
Apr 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick Read

Wade and Marc fall in love with India - can they really love an older woman, and will she really believe that they do.
Carrie (Bears Read Too)
Re-read for me from 2012. What a great little book! I really enjoyed reading it again.
Sherry Bohrmueller
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this free from the author in exchange for a honest review.
This was a fun quick erotic read. You will love Wade and Marc. Definitely a very entertaining read.
Erin
Jul 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Pant, pant...super hot! wow!
Tammy
Aug 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I love this series.. Melissa tells such wonderful stories.
Janet Shields-madison
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The story gets your attention on the 1st page an holds all the way through. Melissa Schroeder never disappoints!
Rhonda Copley
Just reread this book -- fun, flirty read. As a reader I love reading a variety of books and this book fills the quick, fun read slot. This book provides a great escape with two great men.
Pamela Lunder
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this erotic read. Who wouldn't want to insanely hot men wanting you at the same time. This was a good story. A little tense in parts. Great story
*Nan*
Dec 15, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2011
I didn't think this book was as good as the Harmless Series.
Donna
Jul 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-erotic, 2014
A quick but entertaining read.
Tiss
Nov 20, 2010 rated it really liked it
I liked this book, I have read several of Melissa's books and like her writing style.
Mary Norris
Feb 14, 2016
Annette
Jul 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Dakota's Cowboys (Dakota Heat, #3)
  • Three to Play
  • Cowboy Boots and Unfinished Business (Cowboy Boots, #2)
  • Sunset Hearts (American Heroes Collection)
  • Wild Montana Nights
  • The Lady Makes Three
  • Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat, #1)
  • Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)
  • Two for the Price of One
  • Bightmares (Deep Space Mission Corps #2)
  • Mail Order Bride for Two (Badlands, #1)
  • The Lion, The Leopard and The Wolf (Enchanted Mountain #1)
  • Captured by Cowboys (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #1)
Born to an Air Force family at an Army hospital Melissa has always been a little bit screwy. She was further warped by her years of watching Monty Python and her strange family. Her love of romance novels developed after accidentally picking up a Linda Howard book. After becoming hooked, she read close to 300 novels in one year, deciding that romance was her true calling instead of the literary sh ...more
More about Melissa Schroeder...

Texas Temptations (2 books)
  • Delilah's Downfall (Texas Temptations, #2)