Start by marking “Seducing the Succubus (Sisters of Darkness, #1)” as Want to Read:
Seducing the Succubus (Sisters of Darkness, #1)

Seducing the Succubus

(Sisters of Darkness #1)

First in a sexy new series featuring four succubus sisters fighting demons and desires.

Jezebeth is living out the centuries as any succubus must-seducing men to survive and corrupting souls to make her quota with her queen, Lilith. But, when she's attacked by a bounty hunter demon, it's a handsome human who saves her.

Noah Halston is a horror writer who owes his life
Published October 5th 2010 by Berkley (first published September 11th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Seducing the Succubus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing the Succubus

Start your review of Seducing the Succubus (Sisters of Darkness, #1)
Ashley
My Review:

The Plot:

Seven hundred years ago, Jezebeth and her three sisters helped Lilith, the Queen of the Succubi, imprison the demon Semiazas. Now the demon has escaped with more than just a simple vengeance plan on his mind for he has something much more dire to set into motion: Armageddon.

Jezebeth and her sisters where some of the first created succubi to follow Lilith. After being thrown out of the Garden of Eden along with Adam and Eve, Lilith, condemned to death, was saved by God's
Susan Angela Wallace
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Seducing the Succubus by Cassie Ryan.
This was a very good read with some likeable characters. I liked Jez and Noah. I liked how they were with each other when they first met. I liked the ending too. 4*.
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Rating: ★★★☆☆ (3/5 Stars)
Title: Seducing The Succubus
Content Rating:
POV: Third Person
Smexy Level: Hot
Favorite Quote(s):
Im going to unwrap you like a package and savor every second.
Overall Opinion:
Why was I more interested in the secondary characters than the actual leads? Well to put it simple, the forbidden love and the energy surrounding Lilith and
wonderfullyweird88
Many centuries ago succubus Jezebel and her sisters aided their Queen Lilith to imprison a demon now that demon is lose and hunting those who imprisoned him. Jezebel is working toward her quota of souls when she is attacked and only escapes with the aid of a human.

Noah Halston is a horror novelist who owes his life to Lilith and she has tasked him with escorting Jezebel to a safe house or his soul is forfeit. Travelling with a succubus is an eye opening experience for Noah and he finds himself
Angel Hatfield
Oct 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Jezebeth has been living out the centuries separated from her three sisters in Hells version of the Witness Relocation Program. Using her Succubus powers, shes been surviving by meeting her queens super-high soul quotaevery girls got a gift, right? But now that a bounty demon is determined to kill her, Jezs life just got a whole lot more complicated. Noah is a simple horror writer turned demon hunter and damsel rescuer when Lilith, the Queen of the Succubus & Incubus, unexpectedly calls in ...more
Sandy
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state that I received an Advance Reader Copy, (ARC), but this in no way influences my review. I always leave an honest review. Also note that this is my first time reading this author, and I hope it won't be my last.

Holy shiznet!!! This story is gr8. You'd think that a story about succubi would be all sex, but not this one. The storyline is of another take on succubi, demons, Archangels, Lilith, & djinn. I usually don't read many stories about Angels especially from or with the
Shanta
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Jezebeth is a succubus out for a feeding when she is attacked by a demon and saved by a handsome human. She must work with him to survive and make it home to Lilith. Along the way, the two begin to develop a connection.

I was surprised by how much I loved this story. Although the main story is about Jezabeth we get a meet an amazing cast of characters. I found myself rooting for so many characters and when the book was over wanting to see where this story goes.

*This book was provided by
Mary
May 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
I liked the side plots more than the main plot. I enjoyed Lillian and Uriel's relationship but had trouble getting interested and invested in Jezebel and Noah's story. It was hard for me to finish this book which is why I only gave it 2 stars.

**I received an ARC from netgalley in exchange for an honest review. **
Mirian Parrish
May 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
2 stars this book was not for me.... don't get me wrong I like my books raunchy, this was a bit too raunchy for me. The main characters were flat and had no real chemestrey. I loved the character Lillith though. Truly a interesting demon/woman. But not enough to continue the series ..
Charlotte
Jun 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Interesting storyline, enjoyed the book.
R Y A N  ⚡️
2/5 - Im confused...

This book reads like it was the first book the author ever wrote and then rushed to publish without editing. The publication date listed on NetGalley is 5/10/10 but on Amazon and Goodreads is listed as 18/12/18 AND under a different author name. Whats going on? Besides some questionable dates and names this book is hard to read.

I like the idea of the story. I even like some of the characters BUT the grammar and redundancy sucks any enjoyment from the read. Third person
Leontine
Sep 21, 2010 rated it liked it
When four succubi sisters stopped Semeizas it triggered the possibility of cataclysmic events that none of them expected. Now the four sisters need to play their part to prevent events from happening and find their way back to their queen, Lilith. Along the way they will be tested, tried and accompanied by a chosen male. Jezebeth find herself in the middle of a demon fight when she is rescued by Noah and together they go on an action filled chase to reach the safe haven of Liliths lair.

Cassie
Mandi Schreiner
Sep 13, 2010 rated it it was ok
Jezebeth is a succubus, who is able to transform into any being to please a mans expectations. She needs to feed from their sexual energy to sustain herself and that is what she is doing when chaos breaks out. Semiazas, a demon has broken out of prison and a demon bounty hunter shows up ready to drag Jez off to him. Jez and three of her succubus sisters helped their Queen Lilith imprison Semiazas many centuries ago and he wants revenge. As Jez tries to fend him off, a hero of the human nature ...more
Bookaholics
Sep 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Seducing the Succubus by Cassie Ryan
Paranormal Romance Oct. 5th, 2010
4 ½ stars

Cassie Ryan knows how to write sexy characters! Seducing the Succubus is the 1st in her 4 (?!) book series called the Sisters of Darkness. I was blown away by her facile story telling and ecstatic that there will be more!! This is a fast-paced and sensual read that was exciting from start to finish.

In this story Jezebeth is a succubus that feeds off the sexual energy of others. Hundreds of years ago she and her
Samantha
Nov 01, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal, arc
Jezebeth is a succubus fulfilling her obligation to her boss, the Queen of Succubus, by seducing men. She is hiding out from a very powerful demon whom she has helped double cross along with her sisters and their Queen, Lilith. She meets Noah Halston, a horror writer sent by Lilith to bring Jezebeth back to the succubus domain.

Noah is forced to do as Lilith wishes because of his one error. While doing research for his next book, he stumbles upon an incantation that will summon the Queen of
Ann Lorz
Feb 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranomal
I really loved this book. I almost didn't buy it because of the fact that I tried her first book in the Seduction Series and hated it. Which was sad because I did like her 2 books in her Maiden Series. She has totally changed my mind now. I couldn't put this book down and kept thinking about how I wanted the next one right now. I hope now that she's feeling better she will be able to write the last two books in the series. If you like a good paranormal read and are into all creatures of the ...more
Elizabeth
Jul 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
This was actually a great first book. I loved the character and the plot of the book. I'm not going to go into great detial but, its a fight for the end of the world between Demons and Angels. They demons have to work though the 4 Succubus sisters to make the end come and the angels are not supposed to interfere. Each sister will have a companion who is supposed to help her get home to Lilith the queen of all Succubi.
Mai Der
Sep 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
I thought is was a really good book. The story line kept me hooked, there were other interesting characters in it besides the main ones, and there were some really steamy scene's if your into that sort of thing. I would suggest it.
Darcy
May 10, 2010 rated it did not like it
This was a maybe book for me. I finally got around to checking this one out. After 55 pages I ended giving this one up. I didn't care for Noah's disdain for succubi in general and hated how cruel Lillith was. In the end this one just wasn't for me.
kagit kiz
Jun 20, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
"seksi tanrı biz zevk alalım diye yarattı" o kadar çok geçti ki rahatsız etti sanki kendileri kötü bişey yaptıklarını düşünüyorlar ve bahane arıyorlar gibi hani bildiğimiz için melekleri insan meleklerin işi gücü yok bunlarla mı uğrasıyorlar diye düşünüyor
Megan
Wasn't really that great - plot didn't really flow and it had an odd ending. His profession as a horror writer - really? How would that lead him to know so much about Lilith?
Heather
Jan 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Miss Ryan NEVER fails to make me enjoy her books! I didn't know this was a trilogy until I picked it up. THANKFULLY I also picked up the second in the series. Now I just gotta find the third!!
Dana
Aug 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was really good from the first page. No vampires, but lots of spiritual stuff.
Maria Elena
Anne Marshall
rated it it was ok
Sep 01, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Saint (Knights of Fury, #1)
  • The Dominant (Submissive, #2)
  • The Submissive (Submissive, #1)
  • One Night of Passion (Wicked Dukes Club #3)
  • The Training (Submissive, #3)
  • Affliction (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #22)
  • The Romantics
  • Asla Asla (Never Never, #2-3)
  • How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin, #6)
  • Jackpot!
  • Falling in Love Again
  • The Cost of All Things
  • Thanks for the Memories
  • Ten Things I Love About You (Bevelstoke, #3)
  • Take Me Home for Christmas (Whiskey Creek, #5)
  • Midnight Jewel (The Glittering Court, #2)
  • Nothing More (Landon Gibson, #1)
  • Nothing Less (Landon Gibson #2)
Cassie Ryan (a.k.a. Tina Gerow) started her published writing career writing steamy paranormal romance under another pen name. However, when one of her critique partners, Brit Blaise, suggested she try her hand at erotic romance, she gave it a shot! After all, shes not a girl to turn down a challenge of any type. So, she pulled out all the stops and wrote the first several chapters of what would ...more

Sisters of Darkness (2 books)
  • The Demon and the Succubus (Sisters of Darkness #2)

News & Interviews

Mary Pauline Lowry knows a thing or two about being stuck at home when you don't want to be. After all, the premise of her newest novel, The Rox...