Start by marking “Beyond Her Majesty's Men” as Want to Read:
Beyond Her Majesty's Men

Beyond Her Majesty's Men

(Her Majesty's Men #2)

Beyond Her Majesty's Men takes place after HMM. It explores a little further the story of these two soldiers in the British Forces, and gives insight into how their friendship develops. This small collection is a special charity publication for Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF).

It is not available in print, because the charity auction winner exclusively received the print ve
ebook, 1st Edition, 32 pages
Published March 14th 2010 by Camouflage Press

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Her Majesty's Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Her Majesty's Men

I'll Be Your Drill, Soldier by Crystal RoseLatakia by J.F.  SmithSpecial Forces by Aleksandr VoinovCut & Run by Madeleine UrbanStrength of the Pack by Kendall McKenna
Best Gay Military
356 books — 551 voters
Muscling Through by J.L. MerrowPressure Head by J.L. MerrowThe Magpie Lord by K.J. CharlesGlitterland by Alexis  HallScrap Metal by Harper Fox
Very British MM
613 books — 401 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Beyond Her Majesty's Men
Martin
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful! Unfortunately it's only a short story with several scenes from Tom and Alex' life after the end of the last book.

I was hoping for a more detailed novel that would bring closure to these two awesome guys, but still I am happy to see them in their current HFN.

Even though it's very short, it's definitely a 5 star read!
Elisa Rolle
I absolutely loved this short story, there is practically no sex and despite this (or maybe thanks to this) it’s one of the most romantic and sweet story I have ever read, and if you considering it’s about rough soldiers, it was not an easy job to make it like that.

Tom and Alex are buddy friends and something more; no one wants to really admit the deepness of their feelings, but it’s obvious and binding. Waiting for Alex to leave for a six months shift abroad, Tom has the chance to question his
Major English (Laura)
Feb 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: no-sex
3.5 stars-

A nice companion piece to Alex's and Tom's story, but far too short! I sort of feel like this story undid some of the progress that Alex and Tom made in their romantic relationship with each other as well. I also would have liked this story better if there was a love scene in it when Tom and Alex were reunited, but there was not. I would have also loved to read more emails from the two of them too! I thought the emails were a nice touch and would have liked even more of them.

I really
Meep
Sep 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: military
A charity extra for 'Her Majesty's Men'.

Taken on it's own there's nothing really to it, just a few sweet moments.

Reading it as an extra, checking in with the characters again is nice. They're still big rough/tough men, there's no flowery words and may never be, yet what they have is precious.
JR
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, life, romance
What can I say, I want more Tom and Alex. More of their intensity.
Boots on the ground full of stars.
Alina
Jul 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Nice continuation to the first book, establishing Tom's and Alex's HEA even further :)
Lily
Mar 13, 2010 rated it really liked it
Nicely done (but too short) follow up to Her Majesty's Men. I'd love to read more about these two.
*Bohemian*
A wonderful reunion with these two comrades.
Kora
Mar 13, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2010
I only have 3 words: I want more!
Ryoma Gartre
Mar 26, 2012 rated it liked it
Unfulfilled.

I Needed MORE, It wasn't good enough for me.
Maya
Aug 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

God, I could just feel every longing thought that Tom had for Alex. To see Alex finally show some affection towards Tom was a wonderful gift.
Boycop
Oct 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
Sweet short charity sequel.

Well, there isn't actually much here in this charity sequel. It's sweet and nice and for a good cause.
Mak
Oct 23, 2017
Trisha Harrington
Apr 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: military
Sweet catch up with Alex and Tom. Better yet, it was an extension of their HEA!
Petra
Jun 20, 2014
Amy Johnson
Nov 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Wish there was another one. Marq? Marq? More please!
Griffen
rated it did not like it
Jun 16, 2013
Oct 13, 2015
Wantadius
May 10, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Marquesate is a British author living in Scotland. She has been associated with the British Forces for many years, and specialises in contemporary gay military fiction.

Using the insider knowledge of the 'bowels' of the military machinery and the insight into the soldiers' minds and modes of functioning, Marquesate creates realistic settings, situations and characters who are simultaneously down to

Her Majesty's Men (2 books)
  • Her Majesty's Men