Start by marking “Ask Anyone” as Want to Read:
Ask Anyone

Ask Anyone (Trinity Harbor Trilogy #2)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  1,362 Ratings  ·  59 Reviews
Once again, the Spencers will be the talk of Trinity Harbor...A merry-go-round horse and an armed guard in his front yard--along with half the town--is not what Bobby Spencer expects to wake up to. So with his quiet Sunday morning ruined, he isn't feeling very kindly toward the woman responsible.

But Jenna Pennington Kennedy is desperate. She needs to capture Bobby's attent
Published May 1st 2010 by Mira (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Ask Anyone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ask Anyone

Natalie Wipf
ok why the heck did GARY have a name change to PETE???????????? really?????????????? that bugged me to no end
Patricia
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I must say I am enjoying this series. I love the way Ms Woods weaves her way through the story. She starts out with a very climatic event that catches your attention right off. Then there are some highs and lows for a bit. Mostly misunderstandings amount the characters. Some are funny & some not so funny. Then there is a dramatic event that happens, some more highs & lows, some hints to the ending & then the climatic ending. This story really held my interest.

I love all the characte
Barbi
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I truly enjoyed this book!
I read this book after reading the previous book in the series. It was nice to see that Walker, Tommy and Daisy are apart of this book.
It was neat to read/get to know Bobby better in this book. It was entertaining reading his reaction to Jenna. I enjoyed reading how King yet again inserts himself in the relationships of his children.
One of the things that I love so much about this series is the family dynamics and the love that the Spencer family has for one another. It
Deb
Mar 21, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trinity Harbor, Virginia is a little ton near the mouth of the Potomac with a swath of undeveloped riverside land. The mayor wants to build condos for vacation rentals, but the owner of the land wants to build an old-fashioned boardwalk with sno cones, ice-cream, hot dogs and a carousel. With a few beachwear, souvenir and sporting goods shops, plus a cozy B and B thrown in. The ensuing battle involves nearly everyone from the local minister to the bookstore owner. The woman who gets the contract ...more
Vickie
This is the 2nd title in the series and it's about Bobby Spencer, the chef, and Jenna Kennedy who is trying to make a name for herself with a bid for Bobby's boardwalk redevelopment plan. I listened to this and it was a nice listen. Cute story, nice characters, and I look forward to the third book in the series.

Go Cards! L14!!
Donna Schwartz
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Glad I stuck with this story. The beginning of the book did not endear me to the main character, Jenna. There were too many negatives to her life and her character. She seemed like too much of an air head and not a very good mother. That changed and I enjoyed her metamorphasis.
Laurie Smith
This is a cute romance series, the 2nd book in the series deals with bayfront development, and bullying among children.
Maureen Hubley
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the second book in this series. The characters are fantastic. Will be starting the final book ALONG CAME TROUBLE tonite.
Nancy Morse
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great second book in the series. Loved it so much, I immediately ordered the third one and started reading it.
Rachel Rogers
Better than I expected. The latest Sherryl Woods books I've read haven't really held my interest so this was a nice surprise. Enjoyable, quick read with enough depth to make it interesting.
Di Schlenk
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
another good book by Sherryl Woods.
Karen
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice read!
Katelin
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I truly enjoyed this book. And I read it pretty fast. Jenna is perfect for Bobby. And vice versa. Once they both realized that, the rest as they say, was history. ❤
Meryl
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2017
How many times can a reader fall in love?????
Cynthia Miller
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed the match making meddlers in the story and so much more.
Carol Risez
Bobby Spencer, chef and land mogul, and Jenna Pennington, seaside/waterfront developer. Trinity Harbor. Nice read. Second of a trio. Earlier book by Woods
Jm
Feb 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Après avoir suivi Daisy Spencer et Walker Ames, nous découvrons le second frère de la famille : Bobby Spencer, chef cuisinier possédant son propre restaurant et propriétaire de la marina et des rives qui bordent la rivière Potomac qui traverse la ville. Bobby Spencer souhaite offrir à sa ville une vraie promenade pour que petits et grands puissent passer de vrais moments de bonheur au bord de l’eau.

Jenna Pennington Kennedy souhaite, elle, faire ses preuves auprès de son père et ses frères promot
Luisa Rivas
Mirella Grace
Well, 3 1/2 bintang lah. Masih lebih bagus cerita tentang Daisy & Walker di seri pertama. Tapi, si Bobby ini chef booo. Dah kebayang deh, enaknya makan seafood buatan Bobby, haha...

Aku suka Darcy -anaknya Jenna, cool!! Kapan daku berani ngewarnain rambut jadi ijo yaa? Lha wong ngewarnain rambut buat nutupin uban aja kagak mau...

Penasaran sama crab cake... gimana rasanya ya? Wajib, kudu, harus nyobain nih. Dan seperti biasa, meskipun kota kecil Trinity Harbor ini fiktif, tapi, tetep penasara
Jeannie and Louis Rigod
This was an enjoyable read for me. A young single Mother of one, heads out to prove herself as a developer for a town named "Trinity Harbor." Jenna is trying to prove herself to her domineering Father, and herself.

Idea? Zillions of them. She started by placing a valuable Carousel Horse plumb in the middle of the front yard of the owner of the property she wants to develop. That will get his attention.

It does and the attention of many others as well.

Join the wild, fast-paced, romantic romp and he
Linda
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
King has taken it upon himself to make sure his children are married and have grandkids for him and he finally finds the perfect wife for Bobby. He has found the greatest guy for his daughter and now it's Bobby's time. He could not have planned it better when Jenna came into town with a carousel horse to make a point that she knew what the town needed as a waterfront development. This story has twists and turns and finally gets to the conclusion that King was right.
Meg
Sep 28, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2nd in the "Trinity Harbor" series. Local(ish) setting, which is fun. The underlying story of widowed dad trying to get his grown children married is a little off-putting - not exactly *dated* but my feminist self got a little bit sniffy about it. However, I liked the characters and will be looking for the 3rd tile!
Cheryl
Feb 10, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like the first book in this series, it was a light read and was easy to pick up after an interruption of a few days/weeks. This book was a continuation of Book #1, but you could start the series with this book and be OK. I found the ending somewhat predictable, but it was still enjoying. I do plan on reading the third (and final) book in the series.
Donna
Feb 23, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Jenna and Bobby were likeable enough, but I just couldn't get over the interference from Bobby's father, King. It was bad enough in the first book, but manipulation, no matter how well-intentioned, makes me uncomfortable. I also hate "the secret child" plot. The romance between Jenna and Bobby saved this from being one star, barely.
Peggy
Feb 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked it thought it was good i liked Bobby and Jenna they made a great couple.
There story was pretty good but i found the lil girl just a tad bit bit un real for a 9 year old but she was a good one to.
I find with each new book i read by miss Woods i like her more and more.
This was Bobbys story and his was really good but i bet Tuckers will be the best we shall see.
Alyssa Edmonds
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was better than the first! Hence why I read it in only 7 days. It kept you on the edge of your seat and reading from start to finish in no time at all! Four intertwined love stories at its good points and its low points which kept you on your toes. I can't wait to read the third and final book of this series!
Melodie
Unfortunately, I couldn't get into the story and it was a struggle for me to finish the book. I just didn't feel a connection with the characters or the small town. For once, I wasn't charmed by the small town of Trinity Harbor. There were a few things in the book that really annoyed me and by the end, there were a few things unresolved.
Ayu Wirdha
Modal cumi nih hehehe..thanks mba Grace

Kok saya ga dapat feel-nya yah dr buku 1 sd buku 2, padahal ide ceritanya lumayan menjanjikan, kota kecil - orangtua yg suka menjodohkan - gosip kota kecil dll. Saya lebih penasaran dengan love story-nya King Spencer (bapaknya Bobby)
Jessica Leblanc
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun, easy read! A little romance, but not too raunchy. It bugged me that one of the peripheral characters from the first book had a different name in this book, but overall it was an enjoyable book. It would've been a perfect beach read, if only I would have been at the beach!
Suzan
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book. Bobby is one of my favorite characters in the Spencer clan. It was great seeing familiar characters from book, Walker and Tucker are favorites. The town of Trinity Harbor couldn't be more alluring and full of character. Looking forward to Tucker's story in book 3.
  • Down by the River (Grace Valley Trilogy, #3)
  • Summer Brides (includes Fool's Gold, #2.5)
  • Blame It on Chocolate
  • Married in Seattle (First Comes Marriage & Wanted: Perfect Partner)
  • Cross My Heart (Ty & Hunter #1)
  • The McKettrick Way (McKettricks, #9)
  • His Second-Chance Family (The Women of Brambleberry House, #2)
  • Reflection Point (Eternity Springs, #6)
  • Sweet Spot (Bakery Sisters, #2)
  • Touching Stars (Shenandoah Album)
  • Flesh and Stone (Les Gargouillen #2)
With two other careers to her credit before becoming a novelist and four states in which she's lived for extended periods of time, Sherryl Woods has collected friends and memories, along with way too much unnecessary junk.

"The friends are the only things I've brought with me through the years that really matter," she says. "I could probably live without one more chintz teacup, another tin-litho sa
More about Sherryl Woods...

Trinity Harbor Trilogy (3 books)
  • About That Man (The Trinity Harbor Trilogy, #1)
  • Along Came Trouble (The Trinity Harbor Trilogy, #3)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Royal Affair (Royals in Exile, #2)
  • Through the Smoke
  • Finding Bliss
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Frozen
  • She Has Your Eyes
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)