Start by marking “Kapten Kolor Dan Pertarungan Seru Lawan Cowok Upil Bionik Bagian 2: Pembalasan Dendam Robo-Upil Superkonyol” as Want to Read:

Kapten Kolor Dan Pertarungan Seru Lawan Cowok Upil Bionik Bagian 2: Pembalasan Dendam Robo-Upil Superkonyol (Captain Underpants #7)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  7,600 Ratings  ·  179 Reviews
George dan Harold mengira mereka sudah terbebas dari upil-upil. Hewan peliharaan baru mereka, Sulu si Hamster Bionik, telah mengalahkan Cowok Upil Bionik, dan dengan keajaiban ilmu pengetahuan, Melvin Sneedly telah kembali normal (yah, hampir normal sih). Mula-mula sepertinya petualangan terakhir mereka benar-benar bakal berakhir bahagia... kecuali karena satu (oke, tiga t ...more
Published January 2010 by PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published September 1st 2003)

Sara ♥ Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... wow. Okay.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... wow. Okay.

The TWO boys, Harold and George, turned their principal into Captain Underpants in Book 1. I would recommend reading the series in order because later books reference earlier adventures. In this particular installment (Book 7), Captain Underpants fights bionic boogers, but he does not travel THROUGH time—Harold and George do. No interns involved.(less)

La Petite Américaine
Update: 17 March 2017

I've been meaning to update this for months. Original review has been deleted / changed from 1 to 5 stars / I'm an a-hole, etc.

I took major issue with my (then) 6 year-old bringing the Captain Underpants books home from the school library. I couldn't understand why any public school would even have these books: the main characters are disrespectful little sh*ts who mock their teachers and classmates and get in trouble all the time. Oh, and half the words in the book being pu
Gideon
Jan 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vilanch, fiting, robots
this is part 2 of 3 robo boogers robots made by melvin sneedly. he wanted to be come the cool (hot is a nather way to say cool) boy in the school but when he used his convindatron 2000 he snesd at the last secont so he became a booger monster.
Indeneri
Apr 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humour, children
Point of view 8 year old boy: Side split tingly hilarious.

Point of view parent: kept 8 year old boy busy and entertained (thus worth it's weight in gold). It took him a few days to read this, but as it was so funny he kept at it until he had finished. He even read some bits aloud to share with the rest of us because they were so good.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
This is one of those series that you had started reading, but stopped reading after a long while. Now, finally trying to catch up. Another okay but has its moments I guess, type of read.
Utena
Real Rating: 4.5

This book picks up where the last book has left off at.

Captain Underpants sends the robo-boogers into space and everyone thinks it's over, right? Wrong. Melvin manages to have his brain changed with Mr. Krupps and decides that he wants Captain Underpant's power. So he sends back Harold and George into time. The two boys visit the past and then the way past.

I don't want to give too much away with this book because there is a lot of things going on but you will come to appreciate
Carl Tolle
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The reason I rate this book five stars is because it was a great book. If you like the captain underpants you will like this one. My favorite part was when captain underpants deafted the three blobs of slime.
Holli
I think I have a cramp in my logic center from how non-plausible big parts of this book were. Beyond this, I could have lived without a re-visit from the booger monsters. Please, no more boogers in this series. Ick.

(COYER - library book)
Michelle
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the skateboarders. "Dudes," yelled one of the skateboarders, "that's the little dude who duded our dudeboards a few dudes ago!"
Samantha F
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elliott
Angela Matthews
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it. Vvb. Jgjfyrhghdfsdgcgcbh

I read it
Gdfzghchgdytdyuctudygdghdgjdghfgxfhchjdxfhxghv g v g g g g g g h h h h j h f,f g gvg gv. ddf
Donna
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s
7-year-old son loves this series and reading it to mommy during homework time.
Anton G.
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cohne2017gmail.Com
Santhosh
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tomas
Captain underpants is a ficcion story.Captain Underpants is about a man that almost every day he need to save the city.In this book he need to save the city from three booger- robot mounsters.

The book starts lake this, there was a kid named Carl that was very smart, he was so smart that he invented alot of things. One day Carl made a machine (the Combinatron 2000 ) that combaines two things in one hole thing. Then he go to get is hamster and a robot and then he shot the combinatron 2000 to the h
C.M. Albert
Jan 02, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids
Okay, onto my 7th of 8 reviews of the Captain Underpants series...is anyone still with me? As said in review #6 (Part 1 of the Booger Boy books), I'm just not a booger girl, so these two books went past me a little bit. I can appreciate the humor still, and my son loved them, of course (he's 6 and I still catch him picking from time to time, so go figure!). But I still love the series and all the classic "parts" of the books (the graphic comics made by Treehouse Comix, Inc.), the funny chapter t ...more
Julie Decker
Aug 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Captain Underpants continues to have to fight the Bionic Booger Boy, but when Melvin and Mr. Krupp get their brains switched into each other's bodies, Melvin hatches a plan to keep the Captain Underpants powers. As if that isn't weird enough, there's time travel with a purple time machine shaped like a toilet. Space boogers return from space. And George and Harold adopt a pterodactyl. It's all in a day's work for Dav Pilkey, though.

This one got kind of confusing with the time travel--even goofy
Ivan
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Indah Threez Lestari
636 - 2013

#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 7 Maret 2013.
===========================================================

Buku ketujuh dan sepertinya buku terakhir dari petualangan Kapten Kolor, meski nasib George dan Harold di akhir buku ini tidak jelas juntrungannya. Tidak sejijay yang bagian pertama sih, tapi berhubung baca nonstop dari jilid 2 membuat kadar kelucuan seri ini jadi berkurang (baca: bosan juga akhirnya), dan bintangnya cukup tiga saja.

Tadinya setelah terpingkal
Nicola Mansfield
Nov 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of the series and reluctant boy readers
Continuing on from Part 1 this book brought the funny back for me. All the usual devices, which were getting just a tad repetitive, are here but with a funny little spin on them. There are several 'bad guys' this time around, though I'm still not crazy about the fellow student going maniacal but of course everything is sorted out in the end. Pilkey reaches out to the adults, who by this time are being forced (heehee) to read these books aloud, with some sideways jokes that adults will get on ano ...more
Sam Cooper
captain underpants and the big bad battle of the bionic booger boy, part 2: revenge of the ridiclas robo boogers is part two of the would be conclusion to Dav Pilkey’s captain underpants series. This book is comparable to part two of harry potter and the deathly hollows, just on a much smaller, less dramatic, and more poorly written scale. Many revolutions occur, like the boys Harold and George having to confess the secret identity of the principle mr. krupp, or better known as captain underpant ...more
Nina
Feb 24, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
I'm sure I've read this book a million times. Or maybe I'm thinking of the first book. I'm positive we have the first book, but I just can't find it. When I was younger, I remember me being really impressed with these series. I even remember me bringing this book to one of mom's badminton tournaments. It kept me really entertained.

The drawings are cute and the toilet humor is not bad. Sure, I don't enjoy it that much now that I'm older, but I know that it helped pass away the time when I was you
Michele Lee
When we last saw our heroes they were facing down three terrifying boogie monsters. In this book, Sulu the bionic hamster saves them, but that just flings George, Harold and Captain Underpants into their wildest adventure yet. If Mr. Krupp and Melvin Sneedley having switched bodies wasn't enough now Melvin is principal! And that means Melvin has Mr. Krupp's super powers and Captain Underpants has none.

This is a tangled plot that only...time travel can fix?

The Captain Underpants books are fun, si
Dillon Chafton
Dec 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I say this book is hilarious and great. In each book, there is a story for you to catch on to what was happening in the first chapter. In this book, it says that the hero (which is the principle of the story's school so don't ask why) and a nerdy kid gets their brains switched and they need to get their own brains back. The nerdy kid hears someone snap and turns to the hero to save the day. The principle (with the mind of the needy kid) acts like a normal mean principle and builds a machine to g ...more
Dolly
Feb 16, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read graphic novels
This is another hilarious book in the Captain Underpants series by Dav Pilkey. Our girls really like these books and insist on reading them independently (so I don't have the excuse that I read the book with them, but I enjoyed reading it, too!) The humor is quite juvenile and the storyline is very predictable, but we all really liked it. Our girls especially like the Flip-O-Rama pages and often argue over who gets to read the book first.

All in all, I find these stories to be very entertaining
Jenn
Not sure where he heard about C.U., but when I asked what he wanted to read one night, X responded with "how about Captain Underpants?" He was surprised mom just happened to have a few in her collection at home to choose from. At four, he has already figured me out and knows we can read whatever he wants. I ordered the first book in his school book order so we can get the backstory. I was impressed with the vocabulary used in the story. X loved the illustrations and the silly guy jokes. No surpr ...more
Lars Guthrie
Jan 12, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Consider this a review of parts 1 and 2. I was telling one of my colleagues at work a while back that I had been working with a student who was reading "Othello." Her comment: "Beats Captain Underpants." I disagreed then, and these works reinforce that opinion. Like Shakepeare, Pilkey plays to the pit with bathroom humor, but Principal Krupp is truly a tragic figure, doomed to wander through the world in threadbare attire, a victim of his own hubris, as is Melvin Sneedly. Those interested in att ...more
Ty O'Brien
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was good because from the parts of Melvin's body they turned his boogers into snotlings and the snotlings attacked a spaceship. Then George, Harold and Capt. Underpants throw oranges at the snotlings and they have too much vitamin C so the snotlings blow up.
My favourite character is Melvin because when he is in Capt Underpants body he builds a time machine.
My least favourite part is when Capt. Underpants loses his powers and Melvin gets them because its mean to take powers from someb
  • Frantastic Voyage (Franny K. Stein, Mad Scientist, #5)
  • Lair of the Bat Monster (Dragonbreath, #4)
  • The Mummy With No Name  (Geronimo Stilton, #26)
  • Freddy In Peril (The Golden Hamster Saga, #2)
  • Trouble at the Arcade (The Hardy Boys: Secret Files, #1)
  • Frankie Pickle and the Mathematical Menace (Frankie Pickle, #3)
  • Lunch Lady and the Picture Day Peril (Lunch Lady, #8)
  • Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Stink, #3)
  • Pirates (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #4)
  • Talent Show Scardey-Pants (Ready, Freddy! #5)
  • Miss Small Is off the Wall! (My Weird School, #5)
  • Captain Disaster (Squish, #4)
David "Dav" Pilkey (b. March 4, 1966), is a popular children's author and artist. Pilkey is best known as the author and illustrator of the Captain Underpants book series. He lives near Seattle, Washington with his wife, Sayuri.

More about Dav Pilkey...

Captain Underpants (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Adventures of Captain Underpants (Captain Underpants, #1)
  • Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets (Captain Underpants, #2)
  • Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space and the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds (Captain Underpants, #3)
  • Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (Captain Underpants, #4)
  • Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman (Captain Underpants, #5)
  • Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 1: The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets (Captain Underpants, #6)
  • Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People (Captain Underpants, #8)
  • Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers (Captain Underpants, #9)
  • Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers (Captain Underpants, #10)
  • Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 (Captain Underpants #11)