Start by marking “Expecting His Child (Logans, #3) (Silhouette Desire, #1292)” as Want to Read:
Expecting His Child (Logans, #3) (Silhouette Desire, #1292)

Expecting His Child (Logans, #3) (Lone Star Families: The Logans #3)

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  167 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Martina Logan dangerously shared a passionate affair with her family's nemesis, handsome Noah Coltrane. But when she became pregnant, Martina was determined to have the baby alone. So, armed with baby booties, she stood her ground.

Seeing this vulnerable beauty, swollen with his child, made Texas bachelor Noah fall head over spurs, and ring in hand, he stormed her door. Thi
Published February 15th 2010 by Harlequin (first published May 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Expecting His Child (Logans, #3), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Expecting His Child (Logans, #3)

Jenny
Apr 06, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet read. If you like virginal heroines and dreamy, kind and smitten heroes this is the book for you!
This was in a 2 for 1 deal with "Dark Fire" by Elizabeth Lowell, and my first by this author. I really enjoyed...sort of.

The majority of the book was pretty good with Noah being very swoon worthy, but I did get irritated a little with the premise of the book. Think Hatfield-McCoy family feud times 100. It is modern day Texas, and I get the whole feud thing, but her brothers were a little too much for me.

The story itself was great, very believable until the end. I don't know how these things work
Paula Legate
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-suspence
I really enjoyed this heartwarming story. I loved how hard Noah worked to win over Martina’s heart. Noah didn’t believe in love, but along this journey his heart fell in Love with Martina.
Martina felt torn. She was very loyal to her family and didn’t want to hurt them. At the same time she was slowly falling in love with Noah. The two families had a 100 year grudge going on. Could a baby bring the two families together?
I loved the easy going banter between Martina, and Noah. This was a fun boo
Christina
I loved this book! The character's are all well-developed. The Logan family and the Coltrane family haven't gotten along for generations. Martina's older brothers are definitely over-protective of her which is a huge problem when they find out that she's pregnant after a brief fling with Noah Coltrane. Noah's brothers are just as shocked when they realized that he would be as crazy as to mingle with a Logan.
Desirée
Leído el 11/09/2011

Argumento:
Un interludio amoroso con su enemigo…
Martina Logan mantuvo una apasionada aventura amorosa con Noah Coltrane, un enemigo de su familia. Y cuando se quedó embarazada, decidió que tendría el niño sola.
…la llevó directamente al amor.
Pero, al descubrir que ella iba a ser la madre de su hijo, Noah, el soltero más empedernido, le pidió que se casara con él. Estaba decidido a convertir a Martina Logan en su esposa aunque tuviera que enfrentarse a todo el mundo…
Rebecca
7.3/10

Lately I have been growing to love this series of books just because of their plots. I'm not usually a fan of third person perspective novels because we'll let's face, you don't get to experience as much emotion and empathy without hearing it from them directly, but these always have strong plots and emotion that the intensity of it all is just multiplied than your normal third person perspective novel.

This was was a great read, short, which frustrates the living hell out of me because I
Abby
May 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i knew from cover i was gonna love this book i love romance novels
Lucero Alanis
Mar 11, 2015
GoodReadsAaroniero
rated it did not like it
Aug 15, 2016
May 04, 2017
Andrea
Nov 30, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • A Baby For Emily (Silhouette Special Edition #1466)
  • Bossman's Baby Scandal (Kings of the Boardroom #1)
  • The Last Lone Wolf (Kings of California, #7)
  • Married to His Business
  • Baby Business
  • Protecting the Pregnant Witness  (The Precinct: SWAT #3; The Precinct #15)
  • A Little Bit Pregnant
  • His Woman, His Child - Kekasih Dan Anak (3 Bayi Untuk 3 Saudara Buku 2)
  • Cry Uncle
  • Hired Husband (Fortune's Children #1)
  • Her Baby, His Proposal
  • The Baby's Guardian (Texas Maternity Hostages #1)
  • One Night Pregnancy
  • Her Sister's Baby
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...

Lone Star Families: The Logans (3 books)
  • Her Forever Man (Lone Star Families: The Logans #1)
  • The Doctor Wore Spurs (Lone Star Families: The Logans #2)