Start by marking “Da Silva's Mistress” as Want to Read:
Da Silva's Mistress

Da Silva's Mistress

3.32  ·  Rating details ·  56 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews

Merciless Luca da Silva makes it his business to keep his friends close--and his enemies closer. And the next item on the tycoon's agenda is revenge Believing the da Silva family name is under threat, the powerful Italian goes straight for the source--beautiful Morgan Marshall.
Luca doesn't trust innocent Morgan, but her delectable curves have his body working overtime. So
ebook, Harlequin Presents Extra #86, 192 pages
Published January 2010 by Harlequin Books (first published November 5th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Da Silva's Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Da Silva's Mistress

Lisa Kay
This is another 'revenge' book by Harlequin Presents, but it deserves a little higher rating than normal. Oh, it still has the Big Misunderstanding and a heroine who doesn't feel it is quite the right time to confess the truth to the hero - who's demanding she stay busy being his mistress, thus keeping her out of trouble.

Actually, there is more than one misunderstanding. But this romance has a heroine that stands up for herself and says things not often found in most HPs, and says them calmly. N
Becky
I liked this one...very similar to A Sicilian Seduction but this heroine does stand up for herself, the hero really falls in love and comes to his senses about the truth (ok, so he does have some recidivist jerky accusatory moments...but he actually does think about what he knows about the heroine's true character, which almost never happens in an HP). There is no specific reference to heroine's virginity or lack thereof, she is clearly not the promiscuous type but presumably has had some normal ...more
Jessica
Oct 18, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I was initially intrigued by the blurb but as soon as I started the first chapter it didn't look so good and went downhill before it even really started. I was unsure about the characters ages and it would have helped knowing early on to get more clarity on just exactly where everyone stood in regards to how old they were. Above all though, I didn't like any of the characters at all.

Luca was an idiot. If he suspected his brother-in-law of cheating he should have confronted him himself. On top o
Vintage
Despite the fact the hero is a judgemental jack ass, I truly thought he would redeem himself by the end of the book. I was prepared to give it at least three stars if not four as the hot factor was off the charts. The hero clearly loves the heroine but can not get over one issue, AGAIN and AGAIN.

It's not that I have a problem with his cruelty given it's basis, but his refusal to listen to reason at the beginning and the middle is STUPID plus compounded by the heroine's instant acceptance of a no
Tonileg
Nov 03, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, french, kindle
Do do people not trust other people? Probably because people need to earn trust and only children give trust freely.
Luca da Silva et l'homme dans le 2eme roman m'ont vraiment énervé! Bah, je crache sur les hommes qui n'ont aucune respecte sur leur propre intuition! Ils savent que les femmes sont honnêtes et de grand valeur .... mais, non! Ils sont oblige d’être les gros cons quand même.
Sinon, j'ai préféré le 2eme roman (gratuit?!) dans cette collection. C'est bon marche a moins de 4 euros/4dolla
Kaycee ❤️
Not your typical revenge book. The hero actually believed the heroine's innocence and was ready to admit that he was wrong. There's no better than the hero who knows how to apologize. It also made me smile reading a very alpha hero doodling the heroine's name. It was so freaking cute!

I also adored Morgan. She gave as good as she got. She stood up for herself and didn't allowed the hero to walk all over her.
Calannie
I loved the heroine. She gave as good as she got. Was a little disappointed with the big reveal. The Hero was so wrong in what he thought. Maybe it was just me, but I'd have been a bit more HERE HAVE SOME MORE CROW YOU MORON. lol... so loving..
Tia
Apr 24, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Typical revenge book but has a bit more action than the rest. Not really anything out of the ordinary or special but it's still a decent read compared to some.
Chrissa Vasileiou