Start by marking “Gold Medal Murder (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery, #4)” as Want to Read:

Gold Medal Murder

(Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery #4)

When a world-famous Olympic swimmer is sabotaged during the Summer Games, Nancy Drew, her friends, and the Hardy brothers have their work cut out for them after they decide to investigate the scandal. Can they find out who wants the swimming superstar to sink, or are they in water over their heads?
Published July 6th 2010 by Aladdin (first published June 21st 2010)

Start your review of Gold Medal Murder (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery, #4)
CorLostForWords
Jul 19, 2010 rated it really liked it
Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys tackle crime in an all new crossover. Their mission? To catch those responsible for sending death threats to a pair of Olympic athletes, before things escalate to murder.
I admit it, I absolutely loved reading the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books when I was younger. I still enjoy reading them now. They are a classic, fresh read, full of mystery, and mayhem. I especially love the crossover books as I love the chemistry between the characters, and I love trying to
Katherine
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Read this book about 2 times and kept going back over over parts that I wanted to visit again because it was a really thrilling and exciting book. Similar to the previous books, this book kept going on with the suspense and action.
Erin
Jul 24, 2010 rated it liked it
Not the best in the SUPER MYSTERY series, but entertaining considering I love, love, LOVE Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys - Joe and Frank, working together on a case. Both offer hilarious comments. Though I found the story rushed, but I guess that's a short book for you. I also found that the previous installments Terror on Tour, Danger Overseas, and Club Dread were heaps better than this book. Still, ND & THB never disappoint me.
Isabela
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Nancy, Los Angeles, Wanted to help her friend who was in the olympics find out who was sending her threats, but She keep running into problems, then she found out who was sending these messages and her friend got to compete in the olympics. This book was super cool. If you are someone like me who loves mysteries than this is a book for you!
Bookworm1
Mar 16, 2013 rated it liked it
I'll admit this is not my favorite of the series, but I love the tension where there's romance, danger, a dark secret, and a misunderstood villain. To find the mystery you'll have to read it yourself.
Vicki ~ no time to read
Just one think to say to the "cover art" people: NANCY DREW IS A REDHEAD!
Anubhuti Mahanta
Nancy Drew+Hardy Boys = Super Sleuthing!

I LOVE the Hardy boys and I LOVE Nancy Drew and what could be better than a super mystery?

Okay. This story is actually really thrilling. I literally had no clue. First things first, in other super mystery books (or as far as I've read) they kinda reveal who stands the most possible chance to be the killer but this was like a whole new world.

"Girls can’t help themselves around me sometimes. It’s my curse. The
patented MoJoe.
“So how’s training going?” I
Erin
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Definitely the most entertaining mystery of the series so far. It's always nice to have a murder or two to spice things up, and there was no shortage of suspects — nor of people doing "bad" (if not entirely criminal) things, as one would expect.

A little less Frank in this one, sadly, but he makes up for it by beating down a culprit while being completely (temporarily) blind. It's an awesome moment, and it's a whole book in the making.
Bookish Indulgenges with b00k r3vi3ws
I read Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys throughout my school and college days.
Nancy Drew is an amateur detective who solves crimes with occasional help from her best friends, Bess and George and, her boyfriend Ned. She also has occasional help from her father Carson Drew who runs a private law practice. From finding stolen goods to missing persons and solving mysterious happenings, Nancy is a force of nature.
Until I discovered that Carolyn Keene is a pen name for a whole bunch of ghostwriters, I used
Jaime nava
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
David
Nov 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
'Gold Medal Murder' sees Frank and Joe going undercover to see who is threatening an Olympic swimmer at the Olympic games. While Joe is undercover as a personal assistant to the swimmer, Frank is undercover as the swimmer's greatest fan...which is pretty funny. At the same time, Nancy Drew and her friends have been invited to watch their friend compete in Olympic fencing. Soon, events happen that aren't good and Nancy Drew teams up with Frank and Joe to solve the mystery. Good story.
Allison
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read a combo super mystery in years of these three detectives. When I started it this morning, while waiting for the bus, I couldn't put it down. It took me close to four hours in reading the entire book. I love every bit of it and wish I didn't have to return it to the library. The ending was very gripping and kept me on the edge of my seat.
Hannah G
Jan 13, 2011 rated it liked it
I thought that the storyline was ok but it was totally unnecessary to put all those cus words in there!! They said the d-word at least 3 times! I looked on the back of the book and its supposed to be for ages 8-12... That just doesn't seem right to put bad words in it...
Kate and Carson Drew
Even those these books are all written by different people under the name of Carolyn Keene. THe writers keep to the original writing of the books while bringing the Super sleuths in to the mordern age. These books are safe for teenagers of murder/mysteries to read.
Anurag
May 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of the very best Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys novels ever. Story starts slowly and builds up to a feverish pitch. Amazing.
Karen
Shelves: 2012-new
SM
Nancye
Jan 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Sometimes you just need a good, old Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys mystery.
Irene
Jul 31, 2015 rated it liked it
I love books with sports theme, nice and refreshing!
Mary
Jan 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was so good, I read it more than twice!
Julia
pranjalshreyadhish
Aug 11, 2016
Aaditya Pandya
Nov 12, 2017

• Three Times Lucky (Mo & Dale Mysteries, #1)
  • Rise of the Isle of the Lost (Descendants #3)
  • The Abduction (Theodore Boone, #2)
  • 13 Gifts (Willow Falls, #3)
  • The Ghosts of Tupelo Landing (Mo & Dale Mysteries, #2)
  • Scorpia (Alex Rider, #5)
  • Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin
  • Freedom Songs: A Tale of the Underground Railroad (Graphic Flash Graphic Novels)
  • The House on the Cliff (The Hardy Boys, #2)
  • I Funny: A Middle School Story (I Funny, #1)
  • It Happened on a Train (Brixton Brothers, #3)
  • The Case of the Case of Mistaken Identity (Brixton Brothers, #1)
  • Spy Camp (Spy School #2)
  • The Last Present (Willow Falls, #4)
  • Danger Goes Berserk (Brixton Brothers, #4)
  • Lyddie
  • Famous Last Words
  • The Shakespeare Stories: Henry V, A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Merchant of Venice, Hamlet

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward

Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery (6 books)
  • Terror on Tour (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery, #1)
  • Danger Overseas (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery, #2)
  • Club Dread (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery, #3)
  • Bonfire Masquerade (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective and the Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mystery, #5)
  • Stage Fright (Nancy Drew Files, #90)