Start by marking “Environment, Development, and Sustainability: Perspectives and Cases from Around the World” as Want to Read:

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  0 Reviews
As the human population continues to grow and places increasing demands on the planet we inhabit we face the biggest challenge of our time: how can we exploit the natural resources available to us - be it for water, food, or energy - in a way that preserves the environment, and doesn't compromise its long-term future - and that of our species.
Environment, Development and
Published November 16th 2009 by Oxford University Press, USA

To ask other readers questions about Environment, Development, and Sustainability, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Environment, Development, and Sustainability

Douglas
Jun 22, 2014
Arnan
Oct 04, 2012
Kimbowa Richard
marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Dr. Gordon Wilson is a Senior Fellow of Natural History at New Saint Andrews College in Moscow, Idaho, and the author of The Riot and the Dance, a biology textbook. He writes regularly for Answers in Genesis and has also taught biology at Liberty University and Lynchburg College. He and his wife Meredith have four children and a growing number of grandchildren.
More about Gordon Wilson...