Start by marking “My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3)” as Want to Read:
My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3)

My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries #3)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  1,401 Ratings  ·  149 Reviews
IT SUCKS TO BE HER.

Living as a succubus has a bit of a learning curve, but with sexy fallen angel Noah to scratch her sensual Itch, Jackie Brighton is finally starting to feel ahead of the game. She almost doesn’t miss her gorgeous vampire master Zane—or his sinful, teasing mouth. She’s trying to convince herself of that, anyway.

But Jackie’s past mistakes catch up with h

Paperback, 1st Edition, 340 pages
Published December 28th 2010 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about My Fair Succubi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Fair Succubi

Marissa
Jun 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I don't have time for a proper review just yet, but I LOVED this book! Freaking hilarious and sexy as hell! Oh, and lets not forget Zane. :sigh:

I haven't read the second book yet but it worries me that Zane isn't even mentioned in the small description! :~@
Mandi Schreiner
Jan 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
Jackie, a succubus is happy, or as happy as she can be with her lover and vampire/fallen angel Zane out of her life for the past six months. She still has her angel Noah to take care of her sexual needs (she needs to have sex every two days) and almost feels content, as she pursues archaeology with Noah by her side. But Jackie’s life is never stable and soon it starts to fall apart. First Noah proposes marriage – and while Jackie likes Noah, she is not sure she wants to spend the rest of her imm ...more
MISS VAIN
"Again?" Zane growled, the sound nearly inhuman in it's pain. "Again you will take her from me?"

"She's not yours,"
Noah said in a warning voice.

"You can't have her!" roared Zane in a blood-vessel bursting voice. "Not again!"
"I turned you," he said, his voice panting and frantic. "You're mine. My creation. I made you. I turned you so we could be together. I won't loose you again." Zane roared.

The rubber band that held together this amicable love triangle has finally broke, leaving
Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines)
Absolute best of the series so far!

I have to say that the sex was incredibly hot. Noah and Jackie in a prison cell ... enough said ;) There was a lot of fighting over Jackie and a very important someone leaves and I hope that he is not gone for good :(

There were definitely quite a few things that I have complaints about, but I'm going to save myself some time and only point out what bothered me the most.

I'm guessing the vampire queen hasn't held her position for so long based solely on her cun
Natasha
Mar 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
'My Fair Succubi' is the third in the Succubus series by Jill Myles. She also wrote two short stories for the series, so I'll say it's book 5.
First off, aren't the cover's for this series just beautiful? This is my favorite cover of the series, although the first cover is scrumptious.
If you have yet to read the previous Succubus Diaries novels, I suggest you read my review for the first novel, 'Gentlemen Prefer Succubi'.

Although this novel is about more that Jackie's love life, that's one of
Duchess Nicole
This is such a fun series. Jackie and her men are hot, hot, hot...and since she's a succubus, yes there is more than one man. She gets a daytime lover, Noah, and her nighttime lover, Zane. Zane and Noah aren't too fond of each other, and there is a reason why other than Jackie, which we find out in this book.

While nothing blows me away about the Succubus Diaries, there is just something refreshing about the way that Jill Myles writes. Each of her characters is unique, each has their own little q
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
I usually don't do reviews for books that are later in a series. Why? Nothing I say will make you pick up this book, you might be interested in starting the series but usually a reader doesn't just decide to pick up book 3 in a series when they haven't read it before. Likewise, if you stopped reading the books in the series, nothing will convince you to start the series back up again.

On that note, I have to give props to Jill Myles. 1) her books are getting better as the series moves along. My r
Katie(babs)
Mar 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
C Joy
Wai
Jun 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Succubi Diaries series and the best so far. In fact, I hope that it's not the end of series given that the ending seems to hint that might be one if not two more to come.

The story finds both Jackie and one of her lovers, the serim Noah, deep in an archaeological dig when they are hauled up before the serim council charged with bad things that happened in the previous book.

The trial, though, is a farce and it's not long before Jackie escapes with the help of a serim
  • The Demon's Song (Hearts of the Fallen, #1)
  • de Sang: Embrace Your Blood Lust (Human Vampire #2)
  • Fallen (Seven Deadly Sins, #2)
  • A Kiss of Ashen Twilight (Ashen Twilight #1)
  • The Renfield Syndrome (Rhiannon's Law, #2)
  • Asmodeus (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • Demon's Fall
  • Hungerstorm (Heart of a Vampire, #2)
  • Skin Heat (Skin, #3)
  • Soul Weaver
  • Forever Bound (Bound, #1-4)
  • H.T. Night's 8 Book Vampire Box Set
  • Chosen by Blood (Para-Ops, #1)
  • Kiss of the Vampire (Warriors of the Rift, #1)
  • Highborn (Dark Redemption, #1)
  • Beneath the Skin (The Maker's Song, #3)
  • Hell's Revenge (Princess of Hell, #3)
  • Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8)
JILL MYLES is the author of the Succubus Diaries from Pocket Books. Jill also writes as Jessica Clare and Jessica Sims.

A NOTE ABOUT FRIENDING: I will happily friend you back if you friend me! Goodreads is, after all, about discussing books we both love. I will NEVER self-promote my books to you. And if you self-promote your books to me, no matter how nicely, I'm deleting you off my list. Sorry. Go
More about Jill Myles...

Succubus Diaries (4 books)
  • Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #1)
  • Succubi Like It Hot (Succubus Diaries, #2)
  • Succubi Are Forever (Succubus Diaries, #4)
“You’re an adult, and immortal—you’re free to make your own choices, not have them crammed down your throat by my actions.” 1 likes