Start by marking “Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, #6)” as Want to Read:
Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, #6)

Succubus Revealed

(Georgina Kincaid #6)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  20,171 ratings  ·  1,640 reviews

In Georgina Kincaid, succubus and she-demon, #1 New York Times bestselling author Richelle Mead has created one of her most enticing characters. But with a shot at love, and maybe even redemption, is the ultimate seductress finally going soft? Like hell she is. . .

Georgina Kincaid has had an eternity to figure out the opposite sex, but sometimes they still surprise her. Ta

Published August 30th 2011 by Kensington

To ask other readers questions about Succubus Revealed, please sign up.
Cristina @Angie is right this is the last book in the series. To answer your question..Most people would say that you can understand the story by reading only…more@Angie is right this is the last book in the series. To answer your question..Most people would say that you can understand the story by reading only the last volume. It's nothing wrong with that but I would totally go for the whole series as I find it very captivating. (less)

·  20,171 ratings  ·  1,640 reviews

~Poppy~
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“How we love others is affected by how we love ourselves, and for the first time in a long time, I was whole. I knew who I was and in turn was able to appreciate just how much I loved him.”

Finally, Georgina and Seth get the happy ending they deserve !!!

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)
Tatiana
Mar 12, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: those who still have no clue what Georgina's deal is
Shelves: urban-fantasy, 2011
Succubus Revealed is both satisfying and excruciatingly, mind-numbingly predictable.

Nothing much except Georgina's personal woes propels this series' finale. The book starts on a fairly ridiculous note - Georgina for some unknown reason works as a Santa helper at a mall. Continues in the same ridiculous way when she and her gang of friends are forced by Jerome to participate in a bowling tournament with another demon's crew. Things start picking up when Georgina is suddenly transferred to a new
♔ Leah.
Jan 30, 2011 marked it as shall-never-read-ever
Why the fuck are people rating it 5 stars when the book isn't even out yet? Just mark it as "to-read", you twats.
Emily May
May 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal-uf, 2011

WHAT AN ENDING! It's okay, no spoilers :)

This was a wonderfully, beautifully, perfect end to this series. It had everything that I've come to love from the Succubus series: a mystery, witty dialogue, my favourite characters and sex, of course. Things drew to a brilliant close that was dramatically fitting for a series of books that have kept me so thoroughly hooked throughout. Something huge is discovered that would be insane when told by some authors but is cataclysmically awesome when handled
Shannon
My four-star rating is more for the series in general, so take that as you will. Succubus Revealed is mostly a two-star book that contains a couple of heart-wrenching four-star scenes with five-star characters whom I've grown to love.

I did have some problems with this book, and one of my biggest ones was all of the side trips that were seemingly tied to one another, but were knotted together so haphazardly. Some things got resolved, others didn't. Some side stories made sense and seemed meaning
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Vinaya
Okay, Richelle Mead, you and I are done. D.O.N.E. It's a good thing I never started Bloodlines or Dark Swan, because I thought Last Sacrifice tried me high enough, but then you went one step further and wrote... this. And 'this' is the end of the road for me.

I used to like Georgina Kindcaid. Like most of Mead's characters she started life as an interesting, flawed personality with some major issues but an undoubted ability to kick ass and keep you interested. Then she found tru lurve (and oh no
Mel
May 27, 2010 rated it it was ok
First up: this book was unnecessary. I think it was a case of Miss Mead getting contracted for six books, but being done with the story by five. So she basically took what could have been about 50 pages of plot resolution and turned it into a 300 page book, where there's a lot of talk and internal monologues, but not much actually happens. Well, except for few stuff which anyone with half a brain could have seen coming two installments ago. And so: whereas book #5 turned out to be an elaborate s ...more
Lindsey Rey
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, favorites
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
AND OMG CARTER CARTER CARTER CARTER CARTER SERIOUSLY CARTER I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
YOU GUYS
THIS BOOK
BEST ENDING TO A SERIES EVER
Loved it even more than Hero of Ages...(sorry if that's blasphemous!)
My brain and heart right now ----> sglkdfslknfqeenoquiovosnconoiiwjeirwonwokmdal
WOW
Deborah Obida
There will be minor spoilers,major ones will be hidden

This is one of the times that I need half stars cause this book is worth more than 3 stars but is less than 4 for me, so I'll just have to settle for 3 stars.

The writing,plot and characters in this series is up to point, this book tied up all strings and I certainly love how it ended.Can't believe this is the last book in the series, will definitely miss the characters. Their witty banter and comments is just so hilarious.

“Georgina doesn’t n
Penny
Jan 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loooove this series.

This is one of my favorite UF series, ever. Admittedly, the first book is the weakest of them all, while book 4 is my favorite. The plot, characters and romance get better and better with each installment.
The love story has an incredible arc and it is absolutely beautiful. You'll need to go all the way to book 6 to find out how it ends, and it is utterly worth it.

Georgina Kincaid is a great strong female character with all her faults. Her insecurities and weaknesses make h
Steph Sinclair

I finally figured out the issue with the conclusion of Richelle Mead's series: the last book is not necessary. This is the problem I have with Mead. She starts off relatively good with her plot; the third and/or forth book being the strongest. Her stride begins to really diminish at the fifth book and she crashes and burns with the final book. This is the direct result of there being too many books in the series. The ending to this series could have easily been included in Succubus Shadows and i
Ash Wednesday
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who'd care to listen
Recommended to Ash Wednesday by: Stacia (the 2010 club)
02.06.14
“Do you know the price of one soul, Georgina?”

There's this scene in Pretty Woman where Kit and Vivian are talking by the pool of the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. That goes...
Vivian: I just wanna know who it works out for. You give me one example of somebody that we know that it happened for.
[They start talking over each other.]
Kit: Name someone? You want me to name someone?
Vivian: Yeah, you know a person that it's worked for.
Kit: You want me to, like, give you a name, or something?
Vivi
Alana Kelly
Jul 14, 2010 rated it it was ok
Meh. Glad it's over. The more I think about the story the more annoyed I get.

One thing I still can't get over is the issue with Seth's soul darkening and lightening. His soul got darker when he cheated on Maddie because of the guilt? But it didn't darken when he cheated on Georgina with Maddie? Why because he felt no guilt? So how guilty you feel about something is what matters more than the action itself? This seems counter-intuitive seeing how plenty of sociopaths don't feel guilty in the slig
Jess (Gone with the Words)
Read this review on my blog! --> Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

It’s here. The last book in one of my all-time favorite series has come...and gone. My love affair with it began last year, when I read the first four books in a span of a ten days. I couldn’t believe how these books affected me SO much! I was devastated after book three and the fourth one was just as heartbreaking. Waiting for the fifth book was agony, but once it arrived and I read it, hope for that happy ending was rekindle
Roshio
Before reading anyone hoping she ends up with Carter?? :P (genuinely though)

After reading
So surprise surprise she didn't end up with Carter...more's the pity. Not that I have anything against Seth, but well he ceased to be amazing after the whole Maddie incident (which is ancient history, I know, but STILL).
Overall, I would say this was a disappointing end to what was in my head one of the better urban fantasy series out there. I still remember the excitement of reading Succubus Blues (Georg
Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
1.5 stars.

I know I'm in the minority here, and I'm sorry about that but I really disliked this book. Please don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the series, and I loved the ending, I just thought book #6 was not even a book. It was like a short story that began around the 65% mark. The first 65% was fluff, fill, junk or whatever else you want to call it.

So, let me repeat, I'm a huge fan of the series. Loved it. I'll review the book in a bit. I think.
Pamela / SpazP
Oct 01, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Originally posted at WickedLilPixie Reviews
4.5 Stars
This is a spoiler-free review but assumes familiarity with the Georgina Kincaid series.

And here we are... The End. Succubus Revealed is the last book in Richelle Mead's Georgina Kincaid series and I cannot begin to tell you how bittersweet reading this book felt. I wanted to hurry up and read it, yet slow down and savor the story. Ultimately I settled on "screw it, full speed ahead!" and read it in one seating.

We find Georgina working as a Sant
Choco
May 03, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is going to be a bit harsh. Be warned particularly if you loved the book.

This is the lowest I've given to any of the books in this series. I gave four to Succubus Shadows, so it should be obvious that I'm usually a fan of this series.

As part of a literature course I've taken at university, we learned authors don't put anything unnecessary in their short stories. Everything in it has a role and meaning because the word count is limited. It's likely we don't extend this principle to longer b
Μαρία Γεωργοπούλου
Reread and loved it again!!!!
Anna
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic, folklore
hm.... well, a great book, but... everything was so predictable... we didn't even cry from agony, everything fit perfectly and soon enough..... also, what about Roman? Where is he left? Why? I think probably Richelle had some special plans to tell his story some time, but that hasn't occured yet, almost six years later.

A great story with a great ending, all fans of paranormal romance should abso-f%^king-lutely read it!
Leigh
May 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
It is with such bittersweet feelings that I write this review. Georgina Kincaid sucked me in from the very beginning of the first book, and held onto my heart all the way to the end. It is my absolute favorite series. It took my emotions on a rollercoaster ride that no other series has done, and if an author is so talented to tap into so many of my emotions, her books are worthy of being a favorite.

Succubus Revealed picks up shortly after the end of Succubus Shadows. Georgina and Seth are *FIN
valee
Apr 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fantasy
Awww, WOW! This was just the perfect ending for this magnificent series. I had a mind-blowing experience with it and I'm just sad it's all over but at the same time I'm overjoyed because things couldn't have ended any better. This series was a terrific ride and every book was SO worth my time. This author can do no wrong, I am now completely sure of this. I also believe she desperately needs a new adults series because she does so much better with this genre than YA...

What was not to adore about
Christy LoveOfBooks

Boom! I made it through the series with my heart intact. Barely.

So, I listened to all six books in the series within a four month period, and I’m incredibly glad I didn’t have to spread them out over years. That would’ve been painful. It was actually super difficult not to go immediately into one right after another, because they are like crack. A-freaking-ddicting! I thoroughly enjoyed each book individually, but also the whole series.

I already knew where it was all heading, but that didn’t at
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Can not wrap my head around this enough to do a real review, so I will get to it tomorrow.

I laughed, I cried, I rejoiced, I mourned. Mysteries were solved. So much happened, both good and bad. THIS is how a series should end.

Richelle Mead has done it again. She has such an incredible voice. The only thing that stinks about all of this is now I have to wait several months for the final book in the Dark Swan series. Getting to read both Bloodlines and Succubus Revealed within one week of each oth
Heather C
4.5 Stars My reasons are listed in the last spoiler below.

First off, I must say that I really struggled with reading the early books of this series.  I found them kinda boring and never did really like Georgina.  Mostly, I hated all the cheating. But once I got to books 4 and 5 I was hooked and had to read this one so I could finally see Seth and Georgina get their HEA after all the crap they went through and did to each other!!
"We both have done terrible things to each other...but also made gr
Jun 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Even though we basically knew how it would end I still loved it. I am going to miss Georgina and I am also going to assume Roman is okay because I love him.
Cecilyn
Can't wait for this one... Though I wasn't surprised by "Succubus Shadow"'s ending. Even is part of me was also rooting for Ramon....
Patti TheLoveJunkee
Jul 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, vampires
Georgina Kincaid has had a rough few months, but things are finally settling down. She's working as an elf at the Mall since she quit her dream job at the bookstore. Maybe it's not ideal, but it pays the bills. She's back together with her boyfriend Seth, and although there are a few things in their relationship that aren't perfect - namely every time they have sex a piece of his soul turns dark - she's happy they're together. They've had their ups and downs and everything seems to have worked i ...more
~Tina~
Jul 01, 2010 rated it really liked it
(4.5 stars)

This series as been such a complete rush for me. I've never been one for Urban Fantasy reads, I dunno why really, it's just not my thing, but there are some exceptions. The Succubus books is definitely one of them and it's sad to see this finally come to an end, but I'm content with what happens to my favorite Succubus, Georgina Kincaid. Mead did a fantastic job with this book, with the entire series and I'm willing to let them go with a happy sigh.
...But, there was one thing that ups
Vampires, Weres a...: Buddy Read: Succubus Revealed 87 20 Jul 08, 2019 07:08PM
The End (Spoiler Alert) 1 15 Jan 02, 2017 02:48AM
USA Geography Cha...: Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead 1 2 Dec 29, 2014 06:21AM
would this be the last book in the series? 42 195 May 23, 2012 08:53PM
Paranormal Romanc...: Succubus Revealed Discussion-Chapters 16 through the END! 31 226 Nov 28, 2011 01:05PM
Outlander Series: This topic has been closed to new comments. ***Spoilers*** Succubus Revealed 37 149 Oct 22, 2011 09:37AM

• Eternal Lover (Hell on Earth, #2.5; Georgina Kincaid, #2.5)
  • Head Rush (The Disillusionists, #3)
  • My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3)
  • Dreams and Desires
  • City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #3)
  • Alpha (Shifters, #6)
  • Green-Eyed Demon (Sabina Kane, #3)
  • Tempest's Legacy (Jane True, #3)
  • Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4)
  • Hunt the Moon (Cassandra Palmer, #5)
  • The Renfield Syndrome (Rhiannon's Law, #2)
  • Spell Bound (Women of the Otherworld, #12)
  • Speak of the Devil (Morgan Kingsley, #4)

A life-long reader, Richelle has always loved mythology and folklore. When she can actually tear herself away f

Georgina Kincaid (6 books)
  • Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1)
  • Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid, #2)
  • Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid, #3)
  • Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid, #4)
  • Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, #5)
“How we love others is affected by how we love ourselves, and for the first time in a long time, I was whole.” 110 likes
“I'm not worthy of that," I said. I might be human now, but I understand how powerful a heavenly creature Carter was. "I don't deserve that much regard."

He reached out and tipped my chin up. "You do, Georgina. And if you don't believe me now, then strive to be. Live you life. Be kind. Love those you know. Love those you don't know. be worthy of your soul."

A tear escaped, rolling down my cheek and probably messing up my mortal mascara. "Thank you, Carter. Thank you for everything.”
45 likes