Start by marking “Save the World and Still Be Home for Dinner: How to Create a Future of Sustainable Abundance for All” as Want to Read:

** As featured on Forbes.com -- A visionary business coach shows how to rethink our strategies and get started with making our lives count ... and the world a better place. ** For many, the current economic crisis has clearly demonstrated that "Big Business" and too much "me" have almost destroyed our world. But visionary business coach Will Marre steps in to show us how t ...more
Published September 1st 2009 by Capital Books (VA)

To ask other readers questions about Save the World and Still Be Home for Dinner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Save the World and Still Be Home for Dinner

Kyle Robins
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Save the World and Be home for Dinner is a wonderful book that emphasis the importance of taking immediate sustainable action in today's society while still being able to enjoy the simple things in life such as being home for dinner.

In the past many business have followed the gain -> growth -> good model. This is seen in too many examples to count. There are plenty of successful people such as Andrew Carnegie who became rich by exploiting the labor of other people for their own personal g
Eric
Dec 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Some interesting theories about finding your place in life (the Big Promise). It was short on practicalities however which isn't a surprise as the decision to go for what your inner soul tells you will make you most happy is a very difficult judgment.

Book was recommended to me as I have been contemplating if there is something else I want to do. Getting a little late but better late than never some say.

Erica