Start by marking “Bedtime Stories for Lovers” as Want to Read:
Bedtime Stories for Lovers

Bedtime Stories for Lovers

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  43 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
From the renowned author of Nice Couples Do and Come Play with Me comes a wildly romantic collection of 25 sensuous bedtime stories guaranteed to keep consenting adults awake into the wee hours of the night.
Published February 1st 1996 by Grand Central Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bedtime Stories for Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bedtime Stories for Lovers

Kathy
Apr 30, 2008 rated it did not like it
I wanted to like this book, I really did! Erotica in fairy tale settings held such promise! But, despite some cute ideas these stories just feel flat. The stories were too short to care about the characters & the sex too vanilla to be worth it just for the sex.
Iris
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
This book was disappointing. The stories were straightforward and too short. They didn't really rev you up with anticipation. They didn't leave you squirming with desire or eager to turn the page and get to the next story. They were just words written on a page that didn't transport you anywhere. Maybe in this day and age I'm too jaded to really enjoy erotica, or maybe it actually was poorly written. Either way, I wouldn't recommend this to any hard core erotica reader. Maybe to a few beginners ...more
Lisa
Nov 06, 2007 rated it liked it
bedtime stories for lovers is a collection of 18 erotic short stories. I enjoyed this book because all of the stories were tastefully written. Lloyd used descriptive passages that were sensual and erotic, and not written in such a way that created a raunchy and sexually graphic image.

Although I am a fan of good erotica, these stories were written in a fairy tale form, which for some of them worked, but for others it did not.
Mariann
Jun 07, 2016
Melissa Agnone
rated it did not like it
Jan 20, 2015
Jun 09, 2014
Claudia Nesta
Jun 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Hi. I'm Joan Eliabeth Lloyd. Let me tell you a bit about myself.

Pesonal stuff: I was born in 1941 - yes, as of this writing I'm 72. I have a wonderful partner of thirty years named Ed (no, we're not married - for tax reasons) two wonderful daughters, two sons-in-law and three grandchildren, Sarah and Adam, both i college and Luke, aged 10.

Professional stuff: I wrote my first book, Nice Couples Do,
More about Joan Elizabeth Lloyd...