Start by marking “Sands' Chronicle Vol. 6” as Want to Read:
Sands' Chronicle Vol. 6

Sands' Chronicle Vol. 6 (Sunadokei #6)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  602 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
R to L (Japanese Style). Ann and Daigo begin dating other people. But can anyone take the place of her first love in Ann's heart? Then, Ann learns a surprising secret about her father's romantic life!
Paperback
Published 2008 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Sands' Chronicle Vol. 6, please sign up.

Kevin
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Miss Hinako Ashihara takes us deeper into the emotions of our characters Shika, Daigo, Fuji, and Ann in this sixth installment of Sand Chronicles. Our characters are now dealing with ghosts that they have left behind: Ann is (view spoiler) Fuji is finally (view spoiler) ...more
When I began reading manga (which was only two months ago), I never expected to read something that was truly touching. I thought it would all be fun and cute. This series changes my mind completely about the type of manga I like. Sure, I enjoy reading funny manga like Special A or cute manga like Fruits Basket, but I enjoy reading manga with a realistic story line and deeper meaning much more. It’s just better that way. That’s what this series was for me and I can only hope I’ll find more like ...more
Dylan
Apr 20, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Amanda Setasha Hall
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, zzz-2017
If you need something to make you cry... This is it. This volume specifically. If the ones before this didn't break you, this one will for sure.
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
Aug 27, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lesangdeslivres
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga

La couverture est belle avec de jolies couleurs et des personnages souriants sur le pont d’un bateau, rien de tel pour nous donner envie de nous lancer dans la suite de cette saga !

Quand nous commençons ce tome, tout nous revient en mémoire. Nous sommes dans l’attente de savoir ce qui va se passer pour An. Nous ressentons son chagrin et nous sommes très tourmentés pour elle.
Nous voyons une jeune femme en proie aux doutes qui essaie de penser à autre chose.
Sophia F
... I really don't know what to say anymore.
I have been ranting and raving about how frustrating Ann's decisions have been, and I was actually forgiving her for majority of this manga, but as soon as she realized that her one and only wish from oh-so-long ago is still remaining as her current wish, I was just like: "I'm done." I'm taking a break from ranting and screaming in caps in this review, (for this series, I still might scream with caps in other reviews).
Ann should really make up her min
Sarah Maddaford
When Ann finally gives Fuji a chance, he's actually a model boyfriend. I just wish the story didn't veer away from the main paring, but it doesn't seem like it will go back. Now, I'm just hoping that they both find their ways to happiness. This book includes a fade out sex scene again, but other than that it is fairly gentle/clean whatever. There isn't any objectionable language or violence that I remember.
Christina
I liked the first two volumes in this series, but as it progresses beyond that, the conflicts are too contrived. The characters actions don't seem authentic to who they are, but rather feel driven by the need to create drama--like a soap opera. They're quick reads, and I had requested the remaining volumes from the library (and picked them up two days ago), so will probably finish reading the series. But it's pretty obvious already how the series will end.
Kate
This series is way too melodramatic for me. I'm going to continue reading to the end, but it's not one I'd want to buy (thank goodness for libraries!) or reread, which is too bad because based on the first couple of volumes, I had higher hopes for the direction of the story.
  • Otomen, Vol. 2 (Otomen, #2)
  • We Were There, Vol. 6
  • Honey Hunt, Vol. 2
  • Nana, Vol. 20 (Nana, #20)
  • Crimson Hero, Volume 10
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 12
  • Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 2  (Library Wars: Love & War #2)
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 8
Debut with "Sono Hanashi okotowari shimasu" in 1994 on Bessatsu Shoujo Comics.

Genres
Shoujo(17) Romance(14) Drama(11) School Life(6) Slice of Life(5) Sports(2) Comedy(2) Historical(1) Mystery(1) Mature(1) Gender Bender(1)

Japanese name: 芦原 妃名子
More about Hinako Ashihara...

Sunadokei (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Sand Chronicles, Vol. 1 (Sand Chronicles, #1)
  • Sand Chronicles, Volume 2