Start by marking “A Love for All Nights” as Want to Read:
A Love for All Nights

A Love for All Nights

3.07  ·  Rating details ·  86 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
A creature of the night, Carson has clung to the shadows, feeding to stay alive but not feeling anything. Until she came along... The moment he sets eyes on Alexa he knows who she is. His perfect match, his eternal love.

* Warning: This is an erotic novel
Published 2009 by Wild Horse Press

To ask other readers questions about A Love for All Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Love for All Nights

Dina
Mar 12, 2010 rated it liked it
Recommended to Dina by: Julie (Mom2lnb)
This was a fun quickie about a vampire who finally finds his mate by accident while taking a stroll down the street. Obviously, he wastes no time to woo her - in a very sweet and gentlemanlike way, I might add - and make her his for as long as he shall live - that is, forever.

Carson and Alexa were very likable characters and the sexual chemistry between them was hot. I had to suspend disbelief to go along with their HEA, but I knew that beforehand. Come on, this quickie has only 16 pages! ;) As
Julianna
Feb 26, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Erotic "Quickies", Vampire Romance
A Love for All Nights was a seriously hot short story about a vampire who finds his mate when he least expects it. For as well as I could get to know the two protagonists in a short 16 pages, I liked both Carson and Alexa. I loved Carson's kind, gentlemanly manners, and Alexa seemed sweet but passionate. Since this is an erotic romance, about half the novella is taken up with one long smokin' love scene that I thought was pretty luscious. Of course, things move along really quickly, and although ...more
Mojca
The usual PNR fare with a lonely seventy-year-old vampire finally meeting his life mate...
A quick, rather sweet, rather hot and a lot light-weight read without the usual fanatical let’s-kill-the-blood-sucking-fiend groups thrown into the mix, no action sequences, just two “people” meeting, going on a date, and ending up in bed…I could’ve done without the love declaration in the end, seeming a bit rushed, but still, this was an entertaining read.
Mahlet
Feb 27, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Mahlet by: Julianna
Sensual and hot short story of a vampire who meets his eternal mate just walking down the street. Nice way to start off my morning ;)
TheVampireBookworm
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: vampire-books
I'm literally dying with laughter now. Since this was another from my infamous free e-reads, I didn't see the cover for the story. And I just googled it up so that I could include it with this review. There's a frickin' butt all over it! Who thought this would be a good idea?! :-D=
Anyway, if I saw the cover prior to reading it I would have been prepared. But nope, I jumped into the short story with a clear mind, trying not to judge too soon. And quite soon I found the mistakes and some serious
♥Xeni♥
May 01, 2010 rated it did not like it
This was SO cliché, I cringed at almost every sentence. I could barely keep reading because of this. But I wont rate this 1 star, because the sex scene(s) were actually well written. This book isn't poorly written, and if you want something short, to the point, and absolutely cliché, this is perfect.
Jenn
Feb 15, 2011 rated it it was ok
Janna
Apr 13, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, m-f
This story asked for me to suspend my disbelief a little bit. It’s about a vampire (Carson) finding his mate (Alexa) by accident. It’s love at first sight, but this insta-love is explained with the paranormal feeling/force of ‘knowing’ your mate. It’s a nicely written story with a pleasant arc for such a short read. Plus it’s free. :) 3.75 stars
Adele
Sep 12, 2010 rated it really liked it
i'm slowly getting to like short stories especially these erotic ones! this one is about Carson and alexa. as soon as carson literally bumps into alexa his undead life changes. can't tell you more it will give the book away!
*Be warned it has anal play and toys in it*
Michelle Tempted By Books
Warning: This is an erotic novel with Vampires!

Short, hot and fun. A quick romance with a lot of steam. This is another quick, lunch break type read. Take it along to the park or anywhere that you want to sneak in a little reading, without a lot of time.

Jade aka MrsTosh
Nov 02, 2011 rated it liked it
A short enjoyable little story :)
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
Apr 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
This is one hot little read! I loved the characters, I am such a sucker for a steamy vampire story..No pun intended.
Sparkyhedgehog
Sep 02, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: readin2011, vampires, pnr
It would have been better if it were longer.
Carolyn F.
Short story.

Carson meets Alexa who is his vampire mate. Although they wait a couple of days for their first date, it's a wam-bam-thank-you-mam and instant true love.
~Vixhen~
Apr 04, 2010 rated it liked it
Fast paced, sexy short story about a vampire who meets his soul mate. What comes after they meet, is HOT sex. Not much in the way of story; however, but it's worth a read.
Rachel
Marianthi
Oct 22, 2012
K.R.Caldwell
Jan 26, 2011 rated it liked it
Not bad for a Steamy short story. very well written. Would be great at a novella...
Drew