Start by marking “Priceless” as Want to Read:
Priceless

Priceless (Million Dollar Destinies #2)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  478 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Charismatic playboy Mack Carlton lit up a room--even a hospital room--like no one else. Dr. Beth Browning had to admit Mack's visits were a tonic for her young patient, but her own reaction was much more confusing....

Although Beth didn't ask for a second opinion on her future with Mack, his aunt Destiny offered her prognosis: marriage. Given Mack's romantic history and her
Published April 1st 2004 by Silhouette Desire

To ask other readers questions about Priceless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Priceless

Cruth
Author: Sherryl Woods
First published: 2004
Length: 3436 kindle locations
Setting: Contemporary
Sex: Infrequent. Not overly explicit.
Heroine: Oncologist / Researcher
Hero: Former footballer now part owner of football team
Includes: Excerpt from Treasured

Not a lot to say about this series. It’s easy, well written, Harlequin bubblegum.

It’s all about two people from different places who find love.

Nice extra bit of a sick child (unrelated to either MCs) who gives them a reason to see the best side of each
Jane
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sherryl-woods
As I continue on my journey through Sherryl Woods Perfect Destinies series, Priceless is Mack's tale of finding true love. All of the Carlton men have closed off their hearts to love. The death of their parents when they were young has made them afraid of feeling that kind of pain again.

Destiny, their aunt, will not rest until all the boys that she has brought up are happily married. She has turned out to be quite a devious matchmaker. Despite all his fighting his feelings Richard, the oldest, d
Patricia Solla
May 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Once again we find the aunt trying to find a wife for nephew #2. What makes this story interesting is that the author addresses the search for a bone marrow donor for a young boy who really needs it.
Minerva Hall
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un libro lleno de emociones. Para llorar, para reír, para enamorarte y disfrutar con este grupo de personajes que se cuelan, incluso en contra de tu voluntad, en tu corazón.
Muy recomendado, merece la pena. Sherryl Woods nunca defrauda.
Gail
Good read. Aunt wants her nephews all married so she meddles. This time, she strong arms her ex-football-player nephew into visiting a boy with cancer at the hospital with the intention of introducing him to the boy's overworked but lovely doctor. She has a dim view of jocks, but he changes her mind. There's a fair bit of cute interaction with the aunt and his brothers. It's a sweet, heartwarming story and I liked it.
Wendy Verdon
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Sheryll Woods has become one of my favorite authors. I have to say I like this look better than the first one even though the first one was great this was much better can't wait to read the other two in the series. She is an amazing writer and I have read many of her series my favorite being Chesapeake Shores.
Nancy
The back and forth between Mack and Beth was so good as they sought balance in this unexpected relationship.
Some bits toward the end brought me out of the story some but delightful read overall.
Jan Mcleod
Jane Carlson
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CAVEAT: I picked this off of my libraries NEW BOOK shelf. As I was reading it, it was vaguely familiar. After I finished reading it and realized that I did indeed read it I saw that it was first published in 2004. This seems to be a new trend with some of these authors. They are re-publishing them. It was a good book but I truly felt duped.
Kate
She's the devoted doctor who works hard and has no time for a personal life. He's the former pro-football player never lacking for female companions. But when Mack befriends a young boy suffering from leukaemia, Beth finds herself drawn in by the former jock who is more than he first appears.
Add in a matchmaking auntie, meddlesome family members and a gossip journalist - Mack and Beth's romance is anything but smooth.

I liked this one more than the first book in the series. Mack is Richard's (fr
Terri
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My rating is actually a 4.5 stars...

This book is pretty good. It's a love story about a football player and a doctor who is caring for a boy that needs a bone marrow transplant. It is sweet, loving and generous. The football player, Mark Carlton is the type of guy we all hope to meet. I really like the doctor too. Beth Browning, DR is a kind, loving DR who treats this boy like he is the only one that matters.

The author, Sherryl Woods did a good job on this book. I liked the story-line especiall
Zara West
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romances
Playboy and football great Mack Carlton is having too much fun. Marriage is definitely not in his plans. But his interfering aunt has other ideas. Visiting the hospital to grant a dying boy his wish, Mack meets dedicated doctor Beth Browning who's dedicated to saving the boy's life. She is not the type of woman he has been attracted to in the past, but as he visits the boy and they get to know each other sparks fly. Some of the events in this story are a bit unrealistic, such as the doctor sudde ...more
Megann Zeigler
Nov 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love reading Sherryl's books and this was no different. The twist and turns are great and the endings leave a feel good feeling every time. This is one of her older books and it is what I call a "Cranium Candy Book" meaning that it is short and can be read quickly. I had to go to some appointments and it was perfect for sitting and reading while I waited. Thanks again Sherryl for keeping us entertained.
Linda
Jul 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the Perfect Destinies Series and it is a real heart warming tear jerker. Mack Carlton has finally met his match when his Aunt Destiny made sure he met Dr. Beth Browning. He thought he was at the hospital to meet a very sick young boy who wanted to meet Mack but it turns out that Mack is the one who really received a gift. Great little book to read.
Christy Lewis
3.8. Super cute love story. Very light, funny, and enjoyable. It is predictable, but that doesn't take away from the story's charm. The characters are well developed and extremely likable. I'd love to meet dr. Beth, Aunt Destiny, and of course Tony and Mack. We need people that that in the real world!
Harlequin Books
"Sherryl Woods pens an emotionally charged romance that offers both tears and smiles" (4 stars @ RT Book Reviews).

Miniseries: Perfect Destinies
Monique E. Lacroix
A good read

A much easier book to read than the first one in this series. More like the Sheryl Woods I am used to. I enjoyed the story and Sheryl Woods wit in her dialogues. I hope numbers 3 and 4 are going to be as good.
Susie Q
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I always love Sherryl Woods books and was not disappointed in this one. I feel the same way about audio books that Teri Schnaubelt narrates. So this was a win-win audio book for me! Loved it!
I received this audio book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
Rita
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Gloria
Jul 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice light summer read...no mystery just fun characters.
Donna Roland
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Upbeat and excellent as usual.

Very sweet love story but predictable. Still couldn't put it down, even though the ending was obvious. Enjoyable reading as always.
Kat ~ Forever Book Lover ♥
This is the second in the series.. Funny, good story.. Found myself in tears in a couple of parts..
Candie McClain
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
priceless

I really like a series of books because the characters are familiar and the story carries on , nobody does it better than Sheryl Woods Robyn Carr
Christopher L. Sperling
Sep 24, 2014
Dianne
Jan 27, 2017
  • The Greek Boss's Bride
  • Northern Encounter (Harlequin Blaze, #575)
  • Honeymoon with the Rancher
  • Falling for His Proper Mistress (Dynasties: The Jarrods #2)
  • Oh-So-Sensible Secretary
  • The Rancher Meets His Match (Bardville, Wyoming #3)
  • Terms of Surrender (Harlequin Blaze) (Uniformly Hot!, #18)
  • Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage
  • My Fake Fiancee
  • Caught on Camera
  • Shelter In A Soldier's Arms (Silhouette Special Edition, #1400)
  • Home on Apple Blossom Road (Life in Icicle Falls, #9)
  • The Millionaire Meets His Match (Duke Brothers #1)
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Wedding at King's Convenience (Kings of California, #6)
  • The Gates of Hell
  • Cowboy Trouble
  • Making a Splash
With two other careers to her credit before becoming a novelist and four states in which she's lived for extended periods of time, Sherryl Woods has collected friends and memories, along with way too much unnecessary junk.

"The friends are the only things I've brought with me through the years that really matter," she says. "I could probably live without one more chintz teacup, another tin-litho sa
More about Sherryl Woods...

Million Dollar Destinies (4 books)
  • Isn't It Rich?