Start by marking “Taming Clint Westmoreland” as Want to Read:
Taming Clint Westmoreland

Taming Clint Westmoreland (The Westmorelands #12)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  1,080 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
In name only?The moment ex-Texas Ranger Clint Westmoreland learned he was still married, he set the limits for his wife's stay at his luxurious horse ranch. But when she arrived, Clint's boundaries began to blur. He and Alyssa Barkley had thirty days to untangle the legal knot that had bound them together during an undercover assignment years before. But this sexy, curvace ...more
Published February 1st 2008 by Silhouette Desire (first published August 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Taming Clint Westmoreland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming Clint Westmoreland

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
It's kind of hard to rate this book because I like some things about it, but at the same time a few things annoyed me. I don't know why I let a fiction book get to me, but sometimes they do.

I think Brenda Jackson is a great writer. She really has a way of bringing a story to life. She writes some amazing chemistry between her characters, and also inspires poignancy in the reader. She doesn't rely on stereotypes, but makes her character realistic, human beings that anyone could relate to regardle
Chad
Mar 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed for http://heartsonfirereviews.com/?p=47

Another Westmoreland man is tamed; this time around it is Clint.

Ex-Texas Ranger Clint learns that he is still married to Alyssa Barkley, but the only way to get the marriage annulled is to live together for 30 days on Clint’s horse ranch. Talk about steamy, Brenda Jackson tells a story that lingers in your heart long after your finished, leaving you wanting and wishing for more from this romantic author!

I can truly say that I love Brenda Jackso
Shawnette
Oct 09, 2007 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's ALWAYS fun to catch up with ever-growing Westmoreland family. Clint and Alyssa's story is a SENSUAL and SWEET read. I love this families close ties/bonds, once they consider you one of them (a Westmoreland, that is) they are EXTREMELY protective. Another quick, SPICY treat from Mrs. Jackson.
stilwaterz
Mar 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Newly retired Texas Ranger Clint Westmoreland learns that due to an oversight by the agency, his “marriage” to his former partner was never annulled. So off to Austin he goes to unravel this mess. Clint has recently entered into a very lucrative horse-breeding business with his cousin Durango and brother-in-law McKinnon Quinn. This “marriage issue” is interfering with his plans to expand the business into Texas. Needless to say, Clint’s focus was redirected when he laid eyes on Alyssa Barkley. W ...more
Dalia   ;)*
Mar 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
I like to consider myself an avid reader, even though sometime I do get bored out of my mind with certain books. BUT with Taming Clint Westmoreland I was so completely enthralled by this book that by time actually looked at my status on the bottom of my kindle I was at 87% done. This one is definitely going on my ALL MY LOVED BOOKS Shelf. And I will most definitely be reading this book all over again!!!!
Shonnie
Apr 07, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-book
Loved it.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Great read love this series they are all Keepers for your collection can't wait for the other books.
Darla Stokes
Brenda Jackson's definitely a master of the short-format romance novel. Her stories are well-written with fully developed characters.

Thank goodness, because in another author's hands, I wouldn't have trusted enough to get past the premise: Clint and Alyssa got married for an undercover assignment, and it turns out they're still married. And they can't get an annulment. Why? It's not really explained. And their former boss, who could apparently expedite the process, refuses to do so until and un
Ms.Toni
Nov 08, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I Like Playing With Fire

Brenda Jackson revisits her familiar Westmoreland series with book twelve. Readers feel equally at home.

Clint Westmoreland, a former Texas Ranger, married his partner at the time, Alyssa Barkley, for an undercover assignment. The bad guys were caught, justice was served and Clint and Alyssa went their separate ways. Five years later the duo finds out that their “marriage” was never annulled. No problem, they’ll get it annulled quickly and again move on with their lives. N
Melinda
Oct 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
The Westmoreland series is very entertaining because the women are strong and the men love this strength but it also scares them.

In the case of this book, Clint was against having a wife. His memories of Alyssa are not flattering. But he's definitely paying attention now. Alyssa on the other hand had a major crush on him then, but has her own life and business. Both believe in family but Alyssa's has some trifling members and Clint has just discover family he never new he had.

All in all it's a
Shanae
Apr 21, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The talented Brenda Jackson did it again with another scintillating & sensual romance tale. Unfortunately, I give this book 4 stars because it was quite unbelievable. The annulment that wouldn't go through unless Alyssa & Clint lived together really bored me. There are many other ways that Jackson could have gone through that plot to make the take far more likely. But other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed this Westmoreland story.
Karen
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda-jackson
Clint Westmoreland got tamed alright when him and Alyssa found themselves having to live together for thirty days before their "fake" marriage for an operation as Texas Rangers could be annulled. During those thirty days, they both found the sexual chemistry and passion too much to bare to not be affected by the other. Awesome love story!
Lynetta
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One up

I'm a fan of this series. The story lines are similarly written to link the stories together but this is in no way a "you've read one you've read them all" series. One Westmoreland is an appetizer, the clan is a feast. Twelve books into the series, Clint Westmoreland is a star above the rest and Alyssa Barkley is the object of his desire.
Meggan Smith
Aug 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read. I easily got lost in the storyline which gives a hopeless romantic such as myself a warm feeling inside. Who doesn't want to find love? ...this story made it all the more better because Clint nor Alyssa expected how things developed between them.
Apr 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's a good book
Paula
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book a lot
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Chad
Publisher: Silhouette (An imprint of Harlequin Enterprise, LTD)
Genre: Romance

Check out the review on http://heartsonfirereviews.com/
LaTonya
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OMG...Hot and steamy. I loved it, one of my favorite of the Westmoreland series.
Joyce Hudson
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda-jackson
Haven't read a Brenda Jackson that I have not like. Brenda is the best.
Kyra Gates
Jul 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one almost brought tears to my eyes. Like always I wished this book was much longer. I enjoyed the story but would have love to see how Kim got more of what she deserved.
Njoyn
Can't remember. Paid $3.25
Yvonne
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
oh so good!!!
Taz Will
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just for the cover alone I wanted to read this one. Clint was just as hot in the story as he is on the cover. I love how him and Alyssa was forced back together.
Darla Lee
Nov 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The only thing that I can say was that this story gave me som esmokin hot ideas to try on my boyfriend using ribbon. It was HOT!
GuisBell
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bueno
Me gusto como se va desarrollando poco a poco la relación de Clint y Alyssa.
Dorel
Sep 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love how the marriage to Clint helped Alyssa get the family she never had. I love how Clint made Alyssa's cousin Kim & Kim's husband feel stupid. I really enjoyed reading this book.
Thelani
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic read and had me hooked. Literally finished the book in a day and could not put it down.
Arnissa Burnett
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Speechless

Amazing story. I loved every minute of the surprises. The Westmoreland family are a passionate bunch. Can't wait to read the next book. I can't stop reading.
Leonella Navas
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
es una saga grandisima
  • Dreaming of You (Graysons of New Mexico, #3)
  • King's Passion
  • Very Private Duty
  • Touch of Heaven (St. James Sisters #1; Mayne Attraction #1)
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
  • A Cinderella Affair (The Donovans #2)
  • Working Man
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

The Westmorelands (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands, #1)
  • A Little Dare (The Westmorelands, #2)
  • Thorn's Challenge (The Westmorelands, #3)
  • Stone Cold Surrender (The Westmorelands, #4)
  • Riding The Storm (The Westmorelands, #5)
  • Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee (The Westmorelands, #6)
  • The Chase Is On (The Westmorelands, #7)
  • The Durango Affair (The Westmorelands, #8)
  • Ian's Ultimate Gamble (The Westmorelands, #9)
  • Seduction, Westmoreland Style (The Westmorelands, #10)