Start by marking “Tales of the Red Moon Clan” as Want to Read:
Tales of the Red Moon Clan

Tales of the Red Moon Clan

Neol Pallaton walks alone through the bowels of society as a bounty hunter, until he shifts into a cougar to save Assistant D.A. Sara Hughes from certain death. A relentless killer keeps them moving by day through the Oregon forestand by night under the full moon, passion rules their hearts.
The rugged forest is no place for a beautiful and feisty city woman, but Neols de
Published February 14th 2010 by Black Cat Press

To ask other readers questions about Tales of the Red Moon Clan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of the Red Moon Clan

Start your review of Tales of the Red Moon Clan
Ollie
Mar 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Neol the Navajo Medicine Man who is a shape-shifter is a real wild one in bed! OMG the way the author described how intense he got in those sex scenes you wished you were Sara and needed a cold shower after reading the scenes.

Again don't have time for details but if you want a very Hot read with a man who is strong, protective, and WILD you need to pick this book up!
Nancy
Apr 02, 2010 rated it really liked it
District Attorney Sara Hughes doesn't know what she's getting into when she shows up at Simon Daniels’ bar to interview him on one of her high profile cases. She didn't plan on being kissed by one of the hunkiest men she's ever seen and she sure didn't plan on running for her life! Daniels is up to his ears in drugs, murders and extortion and will stop at nothing to deter anyone from interfering in his plans. Sara is assaulted and, in the tussle, manages to grab Daniels' account book—one that he ...more
Dahlia (yadkny)
Nov 28, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Shifter Lovers
Neol is the perfect knight in shining armor or would that be the perfect Navajo Medicine Man in shining cougar fur? He's everything any woman could imagine wanting in a mate. Other than gorgeous looks he also possesses a quiet strength and power that you can really feel through the pages of Ms. De Sues book.

Sara is a force to be reckoned with as well. She isn't exactly your typical paper-pushing Assistant D.A. She's had the training, thanks to her dad, of how to survive out in the wild. This gi
Tamara
Jul 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. It was the first I have read by this author and I admit I was unsure at the start of the book if I would like her, It took me a few pages to get used to her writing style. But, after that it was a great read.
Neol is a Navajo medicine man, shapeshifter and bounty hunter. Sarah is the assistant district attorney for Portland. They have crossed paths before, but only briefly. Neol likes to sit in the back of the courtroom and watch Sarah exact justice. He is drawn to he
Rose Embyrs
Jan 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Bitten By Books Review
4.5 Tombstones

"Sigh. I loved this, and found myself sneak-reading it at work in order to find out how justice was served. The characters are well-written, and the story unfolds easily...this story was a very good read and I look forward to reading more of the Red Moon Clan."
Michelle Gilmore
Nov 30, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: People who enjoy shapeshifter romance
*pending*
Chérie Sues
Feb 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

REVIEW by You Gotta Read Reviewers 5/5 "You Gotta Read"
Jennifer said...'Ms. De Sues can weave a story. I was pulled into Neol and Sara's run for their lives. There were so many twists and turns that I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. On top of all of the suspense Neol and Sara fall in love on the run. The sex is hot and the love is instant. With all of that, Ms. De Sues throws in some shape shifting abilities too. I loved this book! '

REVIEW by BOOK JUNKIE 5/5 Flowers
B
Kathryn
Nov 17, 2010 rated it it was ok
I feel bad, as though I should have enjoyed this book more. I enjoy paranormal romance occasionaly, especially shifter stories, but this story did not do it for me. The characters felt flat and the story was predictable. I felt the whole thing was a little too corny and cheesy but if you are into such books, then go for it. The writing was good and the plot was alright, but in all honesty, I fell asleep to this book every night for more than the last week.
Kay Kay
Dec 17, 2010 marked it as to-read
It has an odd cover, something that would usually turn me off.
Part of the blurb sounds like things I already know however the second part sounds different to the usual. I mean the people who have been the protecters are usually different from society, a.k.a Sherrilyn Kenyon but I have never minded.
This to me sounds almost like it is a Religion?

hmmm, but I want to read it!
Feb 02, 2011
Shawna
Nov 24, 2010
Nuraan M
Nov 25, 2010
Mixing paranormal, suspense and Navajo shapeshifting beliefs 1 4 Jul 11, 2010 02:44PM
Chérie De Sues is a "critically acclaimed", "award winning" and "bestselling" author of thrillers, paranormal and contemporary suspense romances from sensual to sizzling heat levels. A member of Romance Writers of America (RWA), and 2010 RWA participant in both the RITA and Prism Awards.

When Chérie takes a break from writing novels, you can find her at romance conventions, book signings, online, o