Start by marking “Follow Your Dreams (Except for That One Where You Go to Work Naked and Dance the Polka)” as Want to Read:

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  34 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Wait a minute . . . I need to put on my "Gosh-I-Really-Care" face."

* A witty combination of clear-cut down-to-earth words of wisdom and comical humor, Follow Your Dreams reminds us with refreshing simplicity not to take ourselves and all of life's little absurdities too seriously.

Cheryl Caldwell pairs lively humorous illustrations and satirical humor with to-the-point obse
Published February 1st 2007 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Follow Your Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Follow Your Dreams

Melissa Bee
Jan 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I actually bought this as part of a present for a friend completing college. I ended up keeping it for myself. I rationalized that I needed it more since I'm approximately 20 years older than her AND she's tall and slender and full of eagerness and adventure.

I've settled into comfortable cynicism.
Marsha
Sep 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: humor, owned-books
Silly, irreverent and just a little mad, Follow Your Dreams is a sweet little book of humor that tells us not to take life too seriously. With wacky line drawings and kooky sayings that look as if they could double as t-shirt slogans, this is just the sort of book to keep in your pocket and pull out every now and then, just to bring a smile to that sourpuss you call a face.
Heather
May 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, humor
I absolutely love this little book. I bought a copy for my mother and 2 sisters after reading it. the short little sayings are sayings to live by. Days go by too quickly for you to not "follow your dreams".
Linda Berg
Feb 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A breath of fresh air! Awesome.
Wendy
May 24, 2010 rated it liked it
Some of the sayings in this book are really funny.
Maricel Chua