Start by marking “Steam (Triple Trouble, #.5)” as Want to Read:
Steam (Triple Trouble, #.5)

Steam (Triple Trouble Series 0.5)

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  247 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
[Ménage Amour: Erotic Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, Shape-Shifter]

Lina’s finally getting the hang of being mated to twin Elemental dragon shifters, but the Goddess gig still has her stumped. She wouldn’t trade being mated to Jan and Rick Alexandr, even though she might end up accidentally blowing them up for getting on her nerves.

When Lina, her Watcher, and the
Published January 31st 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Steam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steam

Pam Nelson
4 Steam Stars

This says it’s a 0.5 novella, so I thought why not and start this series; it’s a great book of introductions I am a fan of Tymber’s but not a big fan of this narrator. I think it’s her tone that throws me off. It is still an enjoyable read/listen.

I feel for Brodey and am glad he found a kind of kin ship with Lina. I think she came in to his life when he needed a friend the most.
The reincarnation thing with Lina and I think it was Zack has me a little befuddled.

But overall Jan an
Melanie♥
Feb 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book, dalton-tymber
It makes sense to read this novella after reading Boiling Point and the Triple Trouble series as it ties the two together.
Sassafrass
Mar 05, 2010 rated it really liked it
This book is a continuation of Tymber Dalton's "Boiling Point" which was in Tasty Treats, Volume 3. The story picks up about 8 months from where "Boiling Point" left off. Lina is trying to adjust to her goddess gig. I won't go into the story because I don't want to give anything away.

I liked that although this was a continuation of the Dragon shifter story, it also served as a prequel to her Triple Trouble Series. We met up with Ain, and Brodey, and Cail in this story.

It was short, I wanted mo
Toni
Jul 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
My singular complaint with the whole series is it's too darn short!! I still feel these characters can hold a much longer storyline and an interesting one too. They seem to be such a strong component to the upcoming storyline.

I am still trying to understand the link between this series and Triple Trouble. Tymber is currently working on linking them and according to the exerpt I read today, I'm still not getting it. I'm so looking forward to it. I have never been disappointed with Tymber or Lesl
Willa Edwards
Sep 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book was very engaging and interesting. It kept me on my seat the whole time. I will however recommend that you read the other books involving these characters to really understand and appreciate the full conflict and several plot twists involved.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Some women have it all. Lina is one of those lucky women. I love dragons, so reading this story was fun for me. The slightly paranormal addition to this story was fun. This is not a hardcore store. More a fun light story with a HEA.
CaroB
OK, I got to the point with this book where I was wondering what use having two mates was if they couldn't rescue you. I felt most of this book centred around Lina's feeling and relationships with Zack and Brodie, neither of which she was mated with. Convoluted and not my cuppa.
Tammy
May 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic reading. I want more.
Toni (U.A.C.)
Really enjoying reading this series. I've enjoyed everything I've read from this author. This book is funny and fast paced.
Debbie
Only read this for the prequel for Trouble comes in Three's series...so onto that series now!
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
MUST BE READ AFTER BOILING POINT.
I really enjoyed this book. Really liked that Lyall and dragons are linked in this book. Great HEA.
~Mel :)~
H.M. Bowron
Jul 05, 2015
Kelline
Jul 03, 2012
  • Seduced by the Moon (Moonlight Shifters, #1)
  • Nessa's Two Shifters (Wolf's Pass Shifters, #1)
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • Losing Control (Corporate Wolves, #2)
  • Taming Olivia (Terra-form #2)
  • Breakdown Of A Pack (Wyoming Wild #2)
  • Out of the Darkness
  • Claimed by Love (Wild Hunters, #1)
  • Cowboy Boots and Unfinished Business (Cowboy Boots, #2)
  • At One's Pleasure (Keeping Her, #2.5)
  • Fire of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #1)
  • Taken by Her Mate (Northern Silver Pack, #1)
  • Lush (Luecross Wolves, #4)
  • Ours (The Bears, #2)
  • Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #2)
  • Love Under Two Flyboys (Lusty, Texas #6)
Tymber Dalton is the wild-child alter-ego pen name for writer Lesli Richardson. She lives in southwest Florida with her author husband Jon Dalton (aka “The World’s Best Husband™”) and too many animals. The two-time EPIC award winner is the author of over 100 books, and is active in the BDSM lifestyle she frequently writes about.

When she’s not writing or out shooting skeet or playing DnD with frien
More about Tymber Dalton...

Triple Trouble Series (10 books)
  • Trouble Comes in Threes (Triple Trouble, #1)
  • Storm Warning (Triple Trouble, #2)
  • Three Dog Night (Triple Trouble, #3)
  • Triple Dog Dare (Triple Trouble, #4)
  • Out of Smoke and Ashes  (Triple Trouble, #5)
  • A Wolf in the Fold (Triple Trouble, #6)
  • Triple Cross (Triple Trouble, #7)
  • Power of Three (Triple Trouble, #8)
  • By the Embers Dies the Fire (Triple Trouble, #9)
  • The Fire Road (Triple Trouble, #10)