Start by marking “Remy the Rhino Learns Patience” as Want to Read:
Remy the Rhino Learns Patience

Remy the Rhino Learns Patience

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Andy McGuire, artist and author of the popular Rainy Day Games, presents enchanting art and rhymes to share the story of Remy, the impatient Rhino. When the other animals annoy him, he snorts and charges right for them.

One day, an aardvark decides not to run, and Remy’s horn gets stuck in a tree! The forgiving aardvark gathers termites to slowly eat away the wood and free
Published June 1st 2010 by Harvest House Publishers (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Remy the Rhino Learns Patience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remy the Rhino Learns Patience

Bob Hayton
Feb 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
Books are powerful tools in the hands of children. My own five children remain fascinated with books of all types and sizes. Picture books especially captivate my younger children, who often read the same books over and over. Being a Christian parent, I know that Christian books for children are one way of reaching the hearts of my children for Christ. Yet finding good quality, well-written, Christian children's books is not necessarily easy.

For these reasons, I applaud Andy McGuire's attempt to
Mandy J. Hoffman
Oct 07, 2010 rated it really liked it
MY REVIEW:

It's cute, it's catchy, and it's oh so appropriate for young children. *ahem* And maybe for Mom and Dad, too!

The story is short and oh so sweet with lovable characters and charming rhymes. The concept of patience is simply explained in a way that one to five-year-olds can easily grasp, but also that some older children will enjoy, too. And the whole story lends itself easily to dramatizing it with your voice as Remy goes through many emotions.

The illustrations are adorable and it's qui
Linda Ste
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful book. My adorable new grandson was named Remy so I did a worldwide search for stories featuring the name and stumbled across this. I can't believe I'd never heard or seen this book before. EVERY home needs this book and it should be in all the bookshops too!
Anthony