Start by marking “Gris secret (Bleu cauchemar, #3)” as Want to Read:
Gris secret (Bleu cauchemar, #3)

Gris secret (Blue is for Nightmares #3)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  8,976 Ratings  ·  288 Reviews
Plus de stress, ni de cauchemars. L'été est radieux. Un bungalow sur la plage suffit au bonheur de Lucy. Sans oublier Jacob qui est là, tout près d'elle. Jusqu'au jour où ça recommence. Le rêve prémonitoire le plus horrible qui soit. Au sujet de leur nouvelle amie, Clara. Elle est en grand danger. Et Jacob s'éloigne de Lucy. Est-il en train de la trahir ou de la protéger c ...more
Published March 1st 2010 by Albin Michel Jeunesse (first published 2005)

Jenn
...

What the hell just happened here?

I honestly don't even know how I feel about this book. Literally every character in this book pissed me off at one point. Actually, the only one who I could stand at the end was Jacob. Everything about this plot had me frustrated. How - after 2 years of this - Stacey's friends still question her nightmares. It's like, wake the fuck up! She saved your asses before, have some god damn faith!

And Stacey, come on! Grow a god damn backbone and speak up. For a main c
Storm
Mar 10, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2009-books
I have only red Blue, White and Silver, but I thought this was the best one so far. I thought I could follow the story better. It was more mystery than drama and magical. The story was a little unbelieveable and I HATED the end. The story gives a lot leading up to what happens and then it just falls off and the book ends. I guess it just leaves you hanging and now I have to go read Red is for Remebrance.
Erika Schoeps
I wrote an entire review and then Goodreads erased it.

Future Erika: Don't reread this series. It was lame, and all the girls were slut and fat shaming each other. You predicted the ending 75% through. All the characters were indistinguishable or a caricature of what the author though was a "cool teenager".
Alley Kat
After absolutely loving the second book in this series, I figured the third one would be at least somewhat good. Nope. I feel like all of the characters were way less mature than in the previous books, and Clara was just a mess. The twist at the end made literally no sense, and the actual ending was really infuriating. I also felt that Jacob was really out of character from what we saw in the last book.
Sarahbabey.
Jul 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tijana
Sep 21, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

This was surprisingly good.

I remember reading the previous sequel back in the 8th grade or something like that.
I remember being thrilled and obsessed, but somehow ended up not continuing with the series. Not saying I gave up on them, simply never got a chance/time to read the two books left.
Until now.

One thing you need to know about me: I never reread books.
Means: I picked this one up without even remembering characters' names, who they were and their stories.
I picked it up expecti
Rachel Dalton
Last 20 pages: 4 stars. Rest of the book: 2.5 stars. My main complaint: WHY ARE THERE NO LIKABLE CHARACTERS IN THIS SERIES?! Seriously. There is one like-able character, and he was barely in this book.

Our protagonist, Stacey, is spineless and has no personality - hasn't throughout the entire series. I this that has been what is missing from this book series, and why I can't give any of these books a higher rating than 2.5 stars.

And this book in particular was difficult because the innocent tha
Haley Ellis
Aug 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: best-books
Carrie
Jul 10, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leah
Dec 05, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my favorite book out of the whole series. I love that they are heading off to college and are leaving all of the bad stuff that happened at her boarding school last year behind. I also love that because they aren't in school anymore they have more freedom in that book to go places and to do things outside of school. The only thing that I don't like is what happens at the end of the book.
Alex
May 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was not as amazing as the first two, but it was still an enjoyable read. The entire lagacy of "blue is for nightmares" is just plain amazing, the storyline and the information it gives just makes me so happy. Its good to know that there are atleast a few peices of literature that don't completely demean the wiccan religon.
Pheonix
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Out of Nowhere Ending

Whoa!!! It was getting towards the end and I was beginning to wonder how in the world all of this was going to get this all wrapped up and that's what comes out!!!
The whole thing was a complete mystery till the end. But Jacob was so so so stupid. And I am heartbroken still. Might need some recovery time before reading the next one.
Sara
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
DAMN YOU CLARA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABIES
Bre Severance
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was amazing, but I was scared during the end tho because it was sad and scary. But it was awesome and made me read till the end!
Mounica
Feb 28, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a little more scarier
this book is so sad
i cried a few days ago when i was reading this book
Hayley Martin
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book hurt me.
But I can't stop myself from reading the next one. Send help.
Victoria
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my god this book has shattered my soul
Trinity
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Laurie Stolarz’s Silver is for Secrets, is exciting and engaging. It’s the third book in the series, but it’s just as charming as the first, if not a bit more because of the change of setting. The style is pretty much the same throughout all the books, which I like.
Stacey has become more paranoid, with new mysteries to solve and premonitions to decode. Clara is a new character, she’s the one Stacey’s having premonitions about this time. She seems really sweet and innocent, then she starts flirt
Nicole
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Despite the ending upsetting me, I liked that this book, unlike the previous 2, it did not follow the same template. I get annoyed at authors for doing that in a series, but this book had that twist. I read mixed reviews about this book, some people loved it and others hated it (despite liking the previous 2). I understand both sides, on one hand I feel like the story wrapped up really quickly and near the end I was worried that it was going to be a "to be continued" book because of how few page ...more
Flossmoor Public Library (IL)
These books are gripping paranormal mysteries that are great for reluctant teen readers. This series follows Stacey Brown, a young Wiccan with psychic powers. Stacey learns to use her abilities in order to investigate crimes, missing persons, and complications that come up in her daily life. As the series evolves Stacey graduates from high school, learns how to better harness her abilities, and sorts through her complicated love life.

-Miss Emily
Samantha Martin
I haven't finished just yet, but so far, it's definitely the worst one. It's completely confusing. Clara is annoying as hell, we never get any leads to anything, and the dreams make zero sense. And I know, the dreams are supposed to be mysterious. But at least they make a little sense. I feel like a book should at least give you some stuff to make theories on, but not be obvious. So far, everything is so random and disconnected that I have no idea what to think about.
Ava Tyler
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lauren HOuston
It focused more on the romance side of things than the mystery. It's really not my thing. It was also fairly predictable. I had the ending pretty much figured out in the first 50 or so pages.
Shannon
Nov 13, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I must say that this book was actually really good. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. I liked the first book, the second was a bit of a miss. This book more than made up for the little nagging things bothering me from the previous books. Once again, Stacey is having nightmares and I was a kind of peeved that I'd have to read more about her puking everywhere and bedwetting. Thankfully, the clues this time were a lot less disgusting than the others. I could deal with the nose bleeds ...more
Lisa Asanuma
Sep 03, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wholly satisfying read. As creepy as the first book, but less anti-climactic at the end. I could see the twist coming, but that didn't stop it from being suspenseful, because the all-out-crazy was off-setting enough. The end didn't make me cry but was very well done... very much looking forward to reading the fourth book.

Review from hollowtreetales.wordpress.com:

Stacey Brown has finally graduated and is looking forward to a nice, relaxing summer renting a beach house with her boyfriend and good
Angela
May 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stacey and all her friends and boyfriend from high school are now graduated and taking a summer away from it all before college. Stacey wants nothing more than to have a "normal" summer, one that she doesn't have nightmares or people to worry about saving. Unfortunately that isn't the case. After a few nights away, Stacey starts dreaming about a girl they just met at the beach...and the danger that girl is in. It's hard to help a stranger that doesn't fully understand her, but Stacey feels the n ...more
Lita
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No!!!! So creative. Saw it coming. Great twists. Loved the plot. No!!!! *sniffles*

I spoiled it for myself a bit. I knew the outcome. I just didn't know how it was going to happen, so I was still safe. Still came as a shock to me. I feel for Stacy big time. Not once did I ever think of the possibility that things could have happened the way they did. It was obvious things were fishy. Jacob's distant self, keeping secrets from Stacy. Drea and Chad having a rough patch. Courtesy of Carla from 'Conn
Tez
Aug 11, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alex
Dec 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick read in the sense that I didn't want to put it down. I love the treatment of folk magic as a normal, harmonious part of life instead of some goofy, "cool" thing Stacey does.

My biggest criticism is the liberal use of derogatory labels used to describe Clara and the general meanness the girls exhibit towards one another. "They're just teenagers" shouldn't be an excuse for how Amber and Drea in particular are so critical of one another's appearances. Yes, it's a picture of how look
Barb
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: magic, young-adult
This is the 3rd in this magical YA series, and I liked it more than either of the first two. Stacey is a white witch, taught by her grandmother and practicing her craft with the help of a scrapbook of collected spells handed down by the women in her family. I love the author's use of simple, natural items for the spells that simply help Stacey sharpen her senses in order to help her friends. This is magic that isn't scary or all powerful, so hopefully those who are frightened or intimidated by w ...more
Goodreads Librari...: change language 2 14 Nov 11, 2015 11:45PM
i luv this book 8 29 Jan 10, 2014 06:36AM
  • Sword Play (The Seer, #4)
  • Spring  (Witch Season, #4)
  • Full Circle (Sweep, #14)
  • The Becoming (Daughters of the Moon, #12)
  • Fall  (Witch Season, #2)

Blue is for Nightmares (5 books)
  • Blue is for Nightmares (Blue is for Nightmares, #1)
  • White Is for Magic (Blue is for Nightmares, #2)
  • Red is for Remembrance (Blue is for Nightmares, #4)
  • Black is for Beginnings (Blue Is For Nightmares, #5)
“Aww, you know my verbal stingers are only poisoned with love” 31 likes
“[in response to a jealous comment made by Amber] PJ's mouth snarls open. "If you aren't going to play nice, my thorny little bush, I think you should return to the dirty playground that you crawled from.” 15 likes