Start by marking “Baseball Heaven” as Want to Read:
Baseball Heaven

Baseball Heaven

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  48 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Ogata is a shortstop for the baseball team, the Tokyo Elephants. A new rookie pitcher named Uno is popular among the team. But for some reason, Uno is cold only to Ogata. Ogata is worried that it's his sexual orientation that is keeping Uno away. So one day Ogata decides to confront Uno. But what he finds out from Uno is completely different from what he expected.
Published September 28th 2010 by Blu (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Baseball Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baseball Heaven

Apr 04, 2017 marked it as wishlist-manga
Seems like this one and "Alley of First Love" are being re-released so I was finally able to order them...

a few weeks later:
... or not (>_>) Thanks for nothing.
Baseball + BL! When I saw Sherry put this book on her to read shelf, I immediately went looking for it and had ordered it in a matter of minutes. It took a while to arrive but now I finally got to read it. And it was fun, just a little too superficial for me to love it rather than just like it. You can also tell it's eight years old - the art is a bit wonky at times.

Basically I also bemoan two things: no uniform sex (ever since I read that manga with the soccer uniforms by Momoko Tenzen I've be
Reader17 Der
Dec 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: yaoi-read
Enjoyed this book. It is started getting into manga baseball stories this year and this one was a cute one to read. Uno is on the baseball team and gets along with everyone but Ogata. No one can figure out why Uno is like this to Ogata. Until one night he confesses why this is.

Not giving spoilers since it is on the back jacket but Uno lets Ogata know that he likes him and Ogata won't do anything unless Uno pitch's a perfect game.

Will these two ever get anywhere, will Uno ever pitch a perfect ga
Grey Liliy
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Been on a Sports Anime high lately, two of which were baseball series (Ace of Diamond & Big Windup!), so when I looked in my manga collection for something to read tonight, picking up Baseball Heaven seemed like the obvious choice. Ellie Mamahara's always been one of my favorite manga authors, and this little one shot was no exception!

Baseball Heaven centers around the eager and energetic Uno attempting to court the sensible & chilly Ogata while also juggling their baseball career. The h
May 10, 2011 rated it liked it
Cute story. Their baseball team is certainly very open-minded as compared to real life. Not for the teen collection though.
Jul 15, 2014
Aug 30, 2010
Apr 15, 2012
Aug 03, 2013
Apr 01, 2017 rated it liked it
This book is multiple sportsball yaoi tropes in a trenchcoat pretending to be a coherent book and I LOVE IT. Also Ellie Mamahara's art is always so beautiful and distinctive! If sportsball yaoi is your thing, I guarantee you'll enjoy this.
Feb 01, 2014