Start by marking “Sin Undone (Demonica #5)” as Want to Read:
Sin Undone (Demonica #5)

Sin Undone

(Demonica #5)

HER TOUCH IS DEADLY
As the only female Seminus demon ever born, master assassin Sinead Donnelly is used to being treated like an outcast. She spent decades enslaved, and now vows she'll die before she'll relinquish her freedom again. Then Sin's innate ability to kill her enemies goes awry: She creates a lethal new werewolf virus that sparks a firestorm of panic and violence
Mass Market Paperback, US edition, 400 pages
Published August 24th 2010 by Grand Central Publishing (first published August 12th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sin Undone, please sign up.
Domenica Brown I would. At least the one before this one because there is a lot of back story going on between Sin and Con there.

Start your review of Sin Undone (Demonica #5)
Kristen
5–All Kinds of Awesome–Stars

description

I freaking loved this book! Review to come
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
I am really sad to see this series concluding, although I am happy to see everyone get a satisfying ending. To be honest, I wasn’t that enamored with either Sin or Con when I met them in Ecstasy Unveiled. I didn’t like the closet hookup, and the uneventful sex; and I wasn’t sure I could buy them falling deeply in love in their book. But, I figured that Ms. Ione would have something up her sleeve to turn things around. And she really did.

Sin is a hard person, toughened and disappointed by life.
Sophia Triad
Sin has been a very very unlucky girl.
Being the only female Seminus demon, she has lived a very lonely life as a paid top assassin. Until recently only her brother Lore knew about her existence and he was trying to protect her as much as possible.
Lately the other three bothers found out about her and they try to protect her in every cost -especially Shane who has already lost another younger sister.

So, Sin is a Smurfette . I just love the following quote from the previous book “Ecstasy Unveile
Maya
This book was more of a caugh in a moment buy, so I honestly didn't know what to expect. And to be honest, I only read the first book in this series, so when I started reading this one I wasn't exactly sure what was going on, since the story starts with the heroine and hero already knowing each other and to say their relationship is simple would be the understatement of the year. They've slept together before, briefly, and since Sin is kinda responsible for the illness that's killing 'his kind' ...more
Leah
Jan 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Leah by: Annie, Sam, Laurie, Gokce, Alli
Dear Con,

As with Lore, I would steal you, if I could. But, once again, my loyalty and love for Rhonda prevents me from doing so. Just know that I love you. Now, I don't want you to suffer, so try not to anguish too much over the fact that I can't have you.

Besides, like I said before, Shade would just be so painfully jealous that I don't think I could handle it.

Love Not Drugs,
Leah

Throughout this whole book, I felt sad. Not because I hated the book, not because it was an especially sad book, but b
Shawna
5+ stars – Paranormal Romance

Abso-freaking-lutely AMAZING !!!!

I laughed my ass off at Sin’s self-deprecating humor:

Con slid her a glance, one that was almost approving, and for some reason, she felt like a happy puppy that had been praised for piddling outside instead of on the carpet. Annoying.

And the cover is just like the book...hot, HOT, HAWT!!
valee
Jan 24, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All demonica and prn romance fans
Recommended to valee by: Larissa Ione
I'm finally writing the review, now that I count with the author's permission,lol. I know there are many of us who are crazy with this series so I'm just too nervous to write a review, specially as it is going to be one of the only ones there will be in here for a while. I hope you like it.

This book is about Sin and Con. They have both already been introduced in the story and have captivated us for a while now. What is great and different in this book from the previous ones in the series is that
Penny
Jan 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5 stars

Within this series, I think this one might be one of the best books, even though I really like them all.

The Demonica series is amongst my favorite Paranormal Romance series. The world, characters, story lines and romances are unforgivable.
I value and appreciate the relationship between the brothers and the bonds of family that they preserve. In this book, it can clearly be seen how much stronger one can be with the support of your love ones.

Worth it.

Pleasure Unbound (D
Amy
Jan 20, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fv-review, favorites
The old saying goes, "It's been a great ride" and may I add a damn sexy one too! When I reflect on the Demonica series by Larissa Ione, I feel as warm and sated as a Seminus demon after an incredible romp in a broom closet at Underworld General! There are two authors that unleashed my exuberant love for paranormal romance: J.R. Ward and Larissa Ione. Ms. Ione has the gift of creating an amazing world of demons, vampires, and werewolves that sucks you in for the ride of your life!

Sinead "Sin" Don
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Sin Undone is the last book of the Demonica series by Larissa Ione, but it's the first book of hers that I have picked up. I am a big BDB fan and so you know that any other paranormal romance books are usually shit out of luck. It wasn't the case with Sin.

As the only female seminus demon, Sin is up against a whole load of crap from the beginning. Her touch is deadly and has the potential to wipe out an entire species of warg. Her own assasins are after her position as master. And it seems that e
Jan 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing
4.5

When we last saw Sin, she'd taken over the assassain's den to hlep save her brother Lore and his angel Idess. Now she's stuck in the den, because any time she leaves, she'll have a giant target on her back. Anyone who wants her power would have to kill her to get it, but if she stays in her den, she's safe from any violence. Unfotunately she can't stay in there forever.

I really loved Con and Sin together, and I liked breaking through Sin's "tough-guy" exterior to her gooey center. Con was an
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
2011 Re-Read

Conall: n. Hot as hell, viking sexyness, half vampire half shifter. He has the best of all worlds wrapped up in one. (And me wrapped around his finger!)

Sinead: n. Total bad ass chick. Sex demon, full time assassin, and the cause of the Apocalypse! My favorite heroine in this series!

I LOVED THIS BOOK! Even more the second time around. There was plenty of action, emotions, romance, steamy scenes and world-changing events.

Sin Fever is killing the warg population, except it's only af
Kat
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library-1
I REALLY enjoyed this fifth edition of the Demonica series. Can (Canal?) and Sin were great main characters. Can is a half-werewolf, half vampire, and Sin is Lor’s twin sister, the only female Seminus demon. They make a great pair, especially since Sin reminds me a lot of Tayla and is a very active female lead, leading the assassin’s den at the start of the book. Of course, when everyone in the den wants to take over and the only way to do that is by killing the leader, you have problems. The ad ...more
Kristin
Mar 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing
If story writing was like cooking, Larissa Ione would make The Food Channel itself her bitch with the Demonica series alone.

Another book that made me wish that life would just stop for three days so I could devote all all time to reading. But what matters is that it is done and the final verdict? Larissa is the bomb. BOOM!

Ok, the book is dealing mostly with the werewolf civilization because our leading man is Dhampire (half-wolf, half-vampire). Now, ever since Stephanie Meyer's Breaking Dawn, I
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Quick review

Cover: Fitting.
Rating NC-17 for the sexiness of it all.
Overall: Great Installment!
Characters: Sexy!
Plot: A lot going on to keep you interested.
Page Turner: Yes.
Series Cont.? Yes.
Recommend Yes.
Book Boyfriend: Conall

SUMMARY (50 words or less)

Man, I shouldn’t have waited to read this one. I think next to the first book, this was my favorite. This book had heat and passion. It had Conall and Luke. And well, it just had it. I loved every minute of this one. Now onto Eter
Aug 10, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this series is over!!! I WANT MORE E, MORE SHADE, MORE WRAITH, MORE LORE, MORE CON!!!!!!!!!!!!

There aren't enough words in the English dictionary for me to accurately describe how much I love this series. It was truly magnificent! From the storyline which kept me turning the pages LATE INTO the night, the sex scenes which kept my husband wondering and deliriously happy, (my husband thanks you Larissa!)to the O..EM..............GEEEEE gorgeous demons this series
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
3.5 to 3.75 stars

I liked it and Sin was good at being a badass, Con was hot, but I liked Lore's book more. Maybe Sin is too abrasive or I was tired of all her baggage by the time I got to her book, idk. It also could be because Lore was trying his whole book and Sin, meh, she was passing through life. Also, the whole plot with the wargs/werewolves was so drama drama llama. Those werewolves are all big drama queens.
Gokce ~Muslin Myst~
Ronda  Tutt
Jan 24, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding! Excelent Writing. I so enjoyed this story and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves paranormal reads. It was full of powerful emotions and lots of action - I actually teared up at the sad shocking times and my smile got so big with tears in my eyes at the happy moments. The humor kept me on the edge of my seat as I laughed out loud. I didn't want to put it down.

The romance and erotica scenes were hot, I loved the chemistery between Sin and Con. The following statement gives you
Lynsey A
Best. Book. In. The. Series. Flat out! Larissa outdid herself with this one. I laughed, I cried and I didn't want it to end. I wanted to read about all of the brothers, their wives and other family forever. From the first page to the last page I was enthralled with this story.

This book was beautifully written and really showcases Larissa Ione's talent as a writer. Well done.

ETA: Sin and Con were perfect for each other. They mirrored each other and each one saved the other. I think they are my f
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
This is the final installment in the Demonica series and it follows Sin, the only female and Seminus demon and Conall a dhampir who works in UGH as a paramedic. In the previous book Sin had unknowingly caused a highly contagious disease that is killing more and more wargs across the globe, in this she is on the run from various factions trying to kill her with just the protection of Conall and her newly found brothers Eidolon (*sighs*) Shade, Wraith and Lore. But Con is slowly getting through th ...more
Rhonda
Apr 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I started this book with really high expectations, and they were met. I absolutely loved it, I loved Con and Sin together. A kick ass heroine should have a hero that is at least her equal, or better! Ione paired these two up perfectly! Those of you that have come to know and love the Demonica series will not be disappointed! Enjoy!!

UKSandy
Sep 24, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This has to be one of the best books I have ever read.

I absolutely loved, loved, loved it. Sin is so feisty, Con is just so god dam sexy, Wraith is so funny and I just love the whole Demon Brothers. I would love to be working at UG!

This story had everything I love, romance, excitement, tears, SEX and great SEX.

It was brilliant!
Katie(babs)
Aug 13, 2010 rated it really liked it
Sin is the only female Seminus demon alive who is also master assassin. She has never counted on anyone but herself, including her twin brother Lore. Sin also has a raging libido but can control it because of her tattoo on her right arm called the dermoire. Sin must stay ruthless and show no sign of weakness. But she's been feeling guilty lately because she is responsible for unleashing a virus that's killing wargs, better known as werewolves. If she and her half-brothers, who work at Undergroun ...more
Julianna
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Paranormal Romance
Reviewed for THC Reviews
"4.5 stars" Sin Undone, the fifth full-length installment of Larissa Ione’s Demonica series, picks up where events left off in the previous book. We started getting to know Sin and Conall in Ecstasy Unveiled. Sin is the full-blooded, twin sister of Lore, the hero of that book, while Con is a dhampire paramedic who works at Underworld General Hospital. This pair had an inauspicious beginning when they engaged in some sexcapades in a supply closet as part of a bet that Con
Tracy
Feb 02, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: z-2010, reviewed
An amazing end to an exceptional series.

After reading Lore’s story in Ectasy Unveiled, the fourth installment of the series, I wondered ‘how do I get a Seminus demon??’ Having just finished Sin’s story, I can’t help but think ‘how do I become a Seminus demon?’

Sin was my favorite heroine in this series, which is really saying something because she had some stiff competition from Tayla, Runn, Serena and Idess. In addition to being an overall badass assassin, Sin revealed herself to be a truly ca
♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness
"Oh for the love of God, put a butt plug in the male tough guy crap. I know what I'm doing. I'm damn good at killing and fucking, and I'll use either of those weapons-" pg152 SIN

And that my friends in a single paragraph sums up why this book rocked my world! This was Iones best yet!- Yes, I know I have said that about every book, but this time I'm serious - The pages were leaping out with action, erotic sex and palpable danger.

Con - where do I start? Easily takes the cake on the hottest dem
Holly
Sep 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I had a terrible sadness come over me when I read the last line of this book, because it was over!! LOL - I loved this book and the whole series, so much so that I bought the entire series for my keeper shelf. I do have to say that I liked the way the series ended with the opening for the spinoff series. Hopefully we will get to revisit the Sem brothers (and sister)

After every book I kept thinking this can't get any better, boy, was I wrong, every book in this series just got better and better!
Karen ~ Divhine
Aug 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I finished it! Now I wish I hadn't because it was such a wonderful story, and the end of the series. I loved Con and Sin, and the interaction with Sin's brothers. It was nice having all of the characters in the last book. I don't have much more to add that hasn't been said before. Loved it!!
AJ
Mar 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
GOD THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY EPIC SERIES!
DEMONICA, I ADORE YOU!!!

Sin Undone ties off the first part of the Demonica series, which now spins off into the Lords of Deliverance. And I can't believe I don't have any more Demonica books to read! I don’t want to be done with it, because I’ve loved every minute that I’ve spent with the characters in these books, but I’m so happy that I got to experience this story. Bravo Larissa Ione!

Being book 5 in the series, this review is going to be a little bit spo

• Seduced by the Storm (ACRO, #3)
  • Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #9)
  • Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #8)
  • The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld #7)
  • Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4)
  • Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #5)
  • Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #6)
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
  • Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #10)
  • The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld #4)
  • No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #2)
  • Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #4)
  • Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark, #14)
  • Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, #3)
  • The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld #3)
  • The Darkest Lie (Lords of the Underworld #6)
  • The Darkest Surrender  (Lords of the Underworld #8)
  • Untouchable (Immortals After Dark, #7)
Air Force veteran Larissa Ione traded in a career in meteorology to pursue her passion of writing. She has since published dozens of books, hit several bestseller lists, including the New York Times and USA Today, and has been nominated for a RITA award. She now spends her days in pajamas with her computer, strong coffee, and supernatural worlds. She believes in celebrating everything, and would n ...more

Demonica (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)
  • Desire Unchained (Demonica #2)
  • Passion Unleashed (Demonica #3)
  • Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica #4)
  • Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1, Demonica, #6)
  • Immortal Rider  (Lords of Deliverance, #2; Demonica, #7)
  • Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8)
  • Rogue Rider  (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9)
  • Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10)
  • Azagoth (Demonica Underworld #1; Lords of Deliverance #5.5; Demonica #11; 1001 Dark Nights #6)

News & Interviews

“I've got a mind to turn you over my knee and spank the spoiled hell out of you” 105 likes
“Wow." Sin said, her high-heeled boots clacking on the floor as she approached. " I didn't expect a party or anything, but I figured you might be able to handle a hi."
"I'm serious" , he gritted. "Get out."
"Well, you know what ?" She tied her hair up in a knot. "I would, except that you fucking bonded me to you or something, and I need to borrow your dick for a minute.”
98 likes