Start by marking “Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple I” as Want to Read:
Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple I

Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple I (Tales from the Temple #1)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  789 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Featuring Time-share: Amelia's Journey By Lora Leigh

Determined to make Venus habitable for humans, a spaceship of scientists head to the veiled planet to work. An unexpected crash separates the crew, leaving Amelia alone with Mike and Saber. Strange things are happening in the biosphere, a primal, primitive phenomenon that affects not only Venus’ organisms, but its 3 human
Published March 20th 2004 by Ellora's Cave (first published March 3rd 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Ellora's Cavemen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ellora's Cavemen

R.E. Butler
As with most anthologies, there were some of these stories that I liked better than others, but overall I enjoyed reading all six tales.

(Just a short note for each one):

A.D. 2203: Adam and Eve By Ravyn Wilde (4 stars)
I really enjoyed the futuristic aspect of this book. Male weres can ony detect their mate's scent during the full moon. Females that don't want to be mated lock themselves up in safe rooms during the full moon, because if a male smells his mate, he can claim her whether she likes it
Carolyn F.
Anthology. 3 out of 6 stories were good. Of the ones I didn't like, I could only finish Lani Aames' story. If you're a Ravyn Wilde fan and are reading the series this short story is part of, you'll want this anthology. The other Lora Leigh and Doreen DeSalvo stories appear to be stand alones.

1. Joshua 4.0 by Sahara Kelly. A few samples of the reason I couldn't finish this short story are as follows: "Holy motherboard!" "That was one relationship that had promptly developed a 404 Error. File not
Djg
Jun 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, hot and sexy.

Joshua 4.0 by Sahara Kelly - A female computer geek's sexual fantasy with a Virtual Reality hunk goes from virtual to actual reality. Sexy and funny.

Barbarian by Kate Douglas - Futuristic. A woman's need for revenge leads her to kidnap and torture he man she believes is responsible for her sister's death comes unraveled when she realizes she has captured the wrong man. Two years later they are both haunted by the event and their need for each other brings them back together.

Ma
Daniell Marsh
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Six erotica stories told with out any cliffhangers. All complete but short stories.
Cornelia
Aug 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This blend of hot futuristic and paranormal erotica romance novellas is a cave full of sexy fun.

"She'd finally been approved as a client to receive the beta version of the "model Man" software--the 101X unit--for home testing. And now she'd gotten her very own Joshua 4.0."
So begins Shara Kelly's tale, Joshua 4.0. A fun creative romp with a female graphic artist, Andy and the actual Joshua , the inventor of the fully interactive graphics system who had sent it out for beta testing connect through
May 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Joshua 4.0 by Sahara Kelly: (4.0 Stars) At first I thought that her style of writing was kind of odd. And the analogies to computer terms were just weird. But I stuck with the story and realized that that was what had made it so interesting. Kelly’s writing style is very creative and very different from what I was use to. If you take it with a grain of salt and not expect to read an intense plot, it’s actually a humorous, quick read. Very cute.

Barbarian by Kate Douglas: (4.0 Stars) Anyone who ha
Maria
Apr 11, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
6 novellas in one book. And I mean there are 6 different stories to read. But, yes, they all include sex scenes. If I add my review points and divide it by 6 I get 2,5 and since you cant give half stars I decided to give the book a three as an overall rating.

3. Joshua 4.0, written by Sahara Kelly is set in the near future. Its a fun story about the cyber world and thing that can happen when you connect your self to a computer.

2. Barbarian written by Kate Douglas was really bad in my eyes. It s
TINNGG
Jun 22, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I finally dug this out and finished it

Truthfully? Thank God most of them were short. All are paranormal to some extent.

Tale the first gave me flashbacks from Demolition Man and the sex helmets
The second? Em, if he no longer wanted revenge, why bother with sexual torture for 14 HOURS?!
The third - you discover the guy you had the hots for is a werewolf and you just...hop on pop
The fourth -ok, I would have liked to see this one expanded. I can't see that law working long term as I'm sure someone wo
Renee Gordon
This book is very hard to review. Since it's an anthology, and written by many authors, the submissions vary. Some were ho-hum, and some were err... explosive. What made me give it only a 3 star rating was the writing. I am not a writer--just a fan and avid reader. I don't know what makes writing particularly good-it should just pull me in and I forget I'm reading-almost like virtual reality experience! Some of the writing in this book reminded me of a sputtering car that just couldn't get going ...more
Jenny
Nov 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: anthologies
Hot, hot, and more hot. The stories vary in genre, but they are all steaming hot romances.
Jamie
Shelves: adult-fiction
Manimal by Lani Aames
2 stars
Laurie Gold
All the stories other than Lani Aame's Manimal (D+) earned "B" level grades from me.
Ladyvixen
Feb 14, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
J'ai pas du tout accroché à cette anthologie, je l'ai trouvé très fade, tout ces auteurs peuvent faire beaucoup mieux.
Tae
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deep breath

wow this book got me hot under the collar. I don't know how many more times I'm going to read this book but I know it's going to be a lot.
Alexis
It only had one story I liked the others were too obvious with where they were going.
LiquidLucidity
Feb 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-romance
Read most of the stories separately, nice and steamy though.

*edit: I often reread Amelia's Journey by Lora Leigh. Tbh it's my favorite erotica ever. Solely based on the steam factor.
Rachel
Oct 08, 2013 marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded free on ARE during a sale
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Several different kinds of really sexy reads, with computer programmers, futuristic worlds, a werewolf shifter, and a world familiar with vampires and all kinds of Others. Good read!!
Erica
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the stories, especially the uniqueness of each one. Fun read!
Sharon Kurtz
I gave this a 4 star cause the sex is scorching. The stories themselves are just so so.
Latasha
Karen Scott
rated it it was ok
Jan 29, 2012
Erin
rated it did not like it
Nov 16, 2013
Deanne
May 29, 2009
Kendra Quinn
Jan 15, 2015
  • Manaconda (Trek Mi Q'an #6) (Horde Wars #4)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction I
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Dreams of the Oasis Volume I
  • Blackstar: Future Knight
  • Knight Stalker
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Dreams of the Oasis Volume IV
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Legendary Tails II
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction III
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Legendary Tails III
  • Secrets: Volume 2
  • His Carnal Need (Xylon Warriors, #2)
  • Wicked Wishes
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Jewels of the Nile I
  • Elemental Desires
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas (Volume 1)
  • Romance at the Edge: In Other Worlds
  • Dragon's Rise (Shadow of the Dragon, #3)
I'm really rather boring... Honestly. I live a pretty hum-drum life as a wife and mother. I shop at the local supermarket and use coupons now and again. See? Boring stuff.

I live in Virginia now, so I am learning all kinds of new things - such as being able to buy beer and wine along with bread and toothpaste. Wow!

Having been born and raised in England, I do possess a well-developed feel for the En
More about Sahara Kelly...

Tales from the Temple (4 books)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple II
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple III
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple IV

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Royal Affair (Royals in Exile, #2)
  • Through the Smoke
  • Finding Bliss
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Frozen
  • She Has Your Eyes
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)
  • Dancing in the Rain
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Never Marry a Viscount (Scandal at the House of Russell, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Secrets (The Sinclairs #6)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Extreme Measures (Aegis Security, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I think I’m coming up on the ess curve, so I’m going to hang up and concentrate on driving. In the snow. Which wasn’t supposed to happen until tomorrow afternoon.

Gee, Kels, I didn’t know you believed in the weatherman. Do you still believe in Santa and the Tooth Fairy, too? How about the Easter Bunny?

All right. Point taken.”
1 likes
“We need to talk,” she sputtered. Adam winced. He was sure there weren’t any other words in the world that would strike fear into a man of any species as quickly as those four. A man never said them.” 1 likes