Start by marking “Love Me If You Dare (Bachelor Blogs, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Me If You Dare (Bachelor Blogs, #2)

Love Me If You Dare (Bachelor Blogs #2)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  2,838 Ratings  ·  183 Reviews
The perfect catch is about to fall for the one woman he's always resisted...

When hostage negotiator Rafe Mancuso takes a bullet to save Sara Rios, his former partner, his actions make him a bona fide hero—and New York City's newest most eligible bachelor. Then Rafe admits that Sara is much more than just another woman he's rescued. Suddenly, a firestorm of gossip turns him
Mass Market Paperback, 388 pages
Published August 31st 2010 (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Love Me If You Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me If You Dare

Cheri
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I must say I really enjoyed this series. Carly Phillips is a funny good read. This series is a bit steamier than some others but funny, romantic, sexy and slightly suspenseful.
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Love Me if You Dare was a cute read for me. It has the action I thrive for and romance that I crave. We meet Sara and Rafe in book two of the Most Eligible Bachelors series. Sara is a headstrong character and is having a hard time staying in one spot. She was taken out of her job due to injuries and Rafe has come in as her unofficial protector.

These two clicked immediately and Sara falls for all the little details about Rafe. This book will show you the passion and the way these characters fall
jenjn79
Aug 21, 2010 rated it it was ok
Recommended to jenjn79 by: continuation of a series
Rating: 2.5 / 5

I was hoping that I'd like this book more than I did the first one...and for a while in the beginning I thought I was going to enjoy, but then it slipped down to just average. It just didn't hit the right spots for me.

Series Note:
Second book in Phillips' "Bachelor Blogs" series. Possibly a standalone, but the setup is introduced in book 1.

Summary:
Sara Rios and Rafe Mancuso were once partners on the police force who had a lot of unspoken chemistry between them, but Rafe transferred
Barb
Mar 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
When hostage negotiator Rafe Mancuso takes a bullet to save Sara Rios, his former partner, his actions make him a bona fide hero--and New York City's newest most eligible bachelor. Then Rafe admits that Sara is much more than just another woman he's rescued. Suddenly, a firestorm of gossip turns him into exactly what he doesn't want to be: the Bachelor Blog's newest hot topic. His only solution is to leave town and get himself out of the spotlight...and sexy, jaded Sara out of his mind.
NYPD offi
Sara
Aug 25, 2010 rated it really liked it
This is the second installment of the Bachelor Blog series. At first I thought I was going to like the first book better. However, towards the end of the book, my opinion changed. I think that Sara and Rafe had a bit more chemistry as a couple than Coop and Lexie.

Either way I'm a Carly Phillips fan thanks to both books.
Jami
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In the second novel of this duet, we meet Officers Rafe Mancuso and Sara Rios, his former partner, in the middle of a black-tie auction, where they are taking down a jewelry thief. Rafe takes a bullet that it meant for Sara, which turns him in to a hero and the newest subject of The Bachelor Blog. To heal from his wound and to try to shake the attention of blog, plus his renewed feelings for Sara, Rafe retreats to his hometown.

Sara is a high-profile witness in a case that’s about to start and th
Kahea
***3 Stars***

This is one of those books that, overall, I enjoyed. It was a cute, easy read with interesting characters, but I found that while I liked Rafe and Sara I wasn’t all that into their journey to their HEA because it was overshadowed by Nick, Rafe’s brother, and his wife, Angel’s own issues. I simply found what Nick and Angel were going through more interesting than what Rafe and Sara were.

So Rafe and Sara, for the most part I really liked both of them. Rafe is simply a good and honor
Laila Petersen
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not what I expected but that is meant in the most positive way. It was way better. I like the story line and plot very much. One of the most captivating books I have read from Carly Phillips. It is an amazing read with relatable characters and a plot with twists.
I can give it a four star review because I would have like that Rafe and his wife Sara did not have that big part of the story. But apart from that it is a great read.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a revie
Miranda
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mobi-files
I really wanted to like this. I really really did. I just could not like Rafe or Sara. It wasn't engaging enough for me to keep reading. I kept putting my Kindle down and doing other things rather than reading. I enjoyed the other characters in this book more than I did the main two. The issues were built up but resolved so easily. There were a few surprises that I didn't see coming but only a few.
Kimberly Cermak
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love Me If You Dare is such a great read! The storyline was interesting...two ex-partners finding out who they are individually and what they can be together, in love. This book was a sexy, intriguing read with a touch of mystery just to keep you on your toes! The chemistry between Rafe and Sara is HOT!! The secondary characters in this story were amazing as well and pulled it all together nicely. I was pulled into this book and devoured it in one afternoon!!
  • Solitary Man
  • Bending the Rules (Sisterhood Diaries, #2)
  • The Night She Got Lucky (Dog Walkers, #2)
  • Crazy For Love
  • Then He Kissed Me (Three Kisses, #2)
  • Yours for the Taking (Domestic Gods, #4)
  • Someone Like You (Los Lobos, #1)
  • Knock Me for a Loop (Chicks with Sticks #3)
  • Luck Be a Lady (West Investigations, #2)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Carly Phillips N.Y. Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Carly Phillips has written over 40 sexy contemporary romance novels that today's readers identify with and enjoy. After a successful 15 year career with various New York publishing houses, Carly is making the leap to Indie author, with the goal of giving her readers more books at a faster pac ...more
More about Carly Phillips...

Bachelor Blogs (2 books)
  • Kiss Me If You Can (Bachelor Blogs, #1)