Start by marking “The Complete Magick Curriculum of the Secret Order G.B.G.: Being the Entire Study, Curriculum, Magick Rituals, and Initiatory Practices of the G.B.G (the Great Brotherhood of God)” as Want to Read:

Founded upon the revolutionary premise that High Magick can be distilled to a few powerful and efficient steps, Louis T. Culling's original edition of this classic magick book broke all the rules.

Llewellyn is proud to present an updated and expanded edition of this pioneering work.

The G∴B∴ G∴, or "Great Brotherhood of God," was a magickal order founded by acclaimed magicia
Published August 8th 2010 by Llewellyn Publications (first published 1969)

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Magick Curriculum of the Secret Order G.B.G.

Michael Snuffin
Dec 31, 2011 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: Nobody
I saw a copy of the original publication of Culling's GBG curriculum when I first started getting into occultism back in the late 90s. I didn't have any money at the time, so I didn't get the book; later I regretted passing it up. So you can imagine how happy I felt when I heard that Llewellyn had republished the GBG curriculum.

What a disappointment! I only made it a quarter of a way through the book before I gave up, saying “I don’t have time for this crap!”

You may ignore the "Commentary" and t
Charlie
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
The additional material and references by someone who doesn't seem to grasp the subject very well are pretty irreverent but the other "original" info is quite good/interesting. CF Russell is someone I am greatly interested. I wish someone would just publish a book of the order papers, maybe someone who is more experienced in Russell's work or specifically the GBG curriculum giving a bit of commentary..if necessary...
Fr.
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book contains practical information for expanding mystical experience and awareness, which was useful for me, particularly around dream work and sacred sexuality. In my opinion, the removal of much pomp and circumstance and the distillation of information and techniques in this book is extremely helpful. I didn't practice everything in this book, but reading it shifted my practice in several tangible ways, which isn't often my experience with occult books. It's probably a helpful adjunct fo ...more
Mark Richfield
Dec 31, 2013 rated it did not like it
Recommended to Mark by: Art, writing, science, film, engineering, political & military science, occult, and time travel.
Another cacophony of stuff nicked from Crowley (or perhaps Franz Bardon?)yet again. I would not waste my time or money on this piece of wack job crap.
But somebody will stumble upon it and try to use it and probably hurt themselves or someone close to them.
John Poquette
Sep 26, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Uhh, this book is so bonkers crazy it's awesome. Reminds me of David Icke stuff with less conspiracy and more sex magick.
Nick Lou